Digiartists' Domain Community!
Slave House - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Slave House (/showthread.php?tid=8319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Slave House - MasterZero - 12-12-2010

Alex allowed her entrance and the two passionately kissed for minutes. Alex's tongue entered his mouth and dominated it, exploring and tasting it. Finally, after a full five minutes of passionate kissing he pulled back. "I'm going to fuck your brains out. Get down and unzip my pants. Don't use your hands. use your mouth to pull the zipper down."

If Shinra did so, his cock would pop free and the slave would see the long, hard shaft in all its glory. "What do you think of it, bitch?"

RE: Slave House - Timothy Moonfire - 12-12-2010

Shinra had moaned deeply into the passionate kissing and been so lost in it that the 5 minutes felt likr 5 seconds, when he heard his master's order he undid his pants with his mouth & Alex's hard long thick juicy looking cock slapped Shinra in the face making him moan out. He then heard his master's question & replied, "I want it more thsn I've ever wanted anything before, sir, please give it to me."

Alex's smile grew and he ordered the slut more, his cock twitching with lust. "Then pull down your thong, lay on the bed, and slap your own ass." Once 'she' did so, he would watch with a perverted grin before he walked over to him and held him by his hips. "Here it is, you fag. Your reward for being so slutty!" He shouted, shoving the entire cock up his ass in one thrust.

Shinra obeys his master and removes his thong whilst laying on his back & slaps his ass. Shinra screamed loudly in pleasured pain as the large cock was forced roughly into him, his own cock instantly erecting as his virgin tight ass began to bleed & he wrapped his legs around Alex's waist. He loudly moaned out, "Oh yes master, it feels so good having your whole throbbing cock inside of me."

"Ahh...Such a tight ass! You have one of the best I've ever fucked," he moaned, kissing Shinra's neck. "Don't let yourself become pregnant just yet, slut. I want your people to see that. For now, just enjoy your Master's cock!" he ordered, thrusting in and out of Shinra, showing no mercy to the tight butt. "Tell me how it feels, Shinra. Do you think a woman could ever give you pleasure like this?!"

"No Master, a woman could never make me feel like this," he loudly moaned out as his master ravaged his tight tail hole as he began thrusting in time with Alex, & moaned out loudly, "You've given me more pleasure than I ever thought possible, just with your kisses." He began caressing Alex's back as his own cock started spurting pre-cum.

"That's because your a cockloving slut!" Alex panted, moaning as the sound of his balls slapping Shinra's ass filled the room. "Scream it out, baby. Let the whole world hear you. Tell the whole world you're nothing but a gay, slutty, slave! MY gay, slutty, slave!" he ordered, pumping the rabbit full of pre cum.

Shinra screams out loudly & in such extreme pleasure that everyone in the house could hear him, "I'M NOTHING, BUT MY MASTER ALEX'S GAY, SLUTTY, FUCK TOY OF A SLAVE!!!" He felt his climax getting closer and closer as he thrusted harder & faster against his master's thrusts, loving every moment of it.

Hearing his slut say those words made Alex go mad. He thrust in and out of Shinra like a piston, his orgasm rushing near. "Little bitch!" he roared, before kissing Shinra passionately as a gallon of his hot sperm was shot into the slave's body. He kept one hand behind his head, keeping their lips connected as his cock shot more and more sperm into him.

Shinra moaned out loudly as he felt his master fill him whilst they kissed passionately made Shinra have his 1st orgasm, load after load of his hot rabbit cum shooting onto him as he caressed Alex's body like one would his lover not master.