Digiartists' Domain Community!
Slave House - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Slave House (/showthread.php?tid=8319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Slave House - MasterZero - 12-12-2010

When the kiss was finally broken, an evil smile was on Shinra's master's face. "Stand up," he ordered, moving away from him and sitting down. "First off, tell me slut, do you have a girlfriend? Wife? Female crush? Any girls that have a crush on you? Anything involving a woman that lusts for you and loves you?" The reason Alex asked was because he wanted to fuck Shinra in front of her, and break the girl's heart by forcing his new slave to insult her and himself.

RE: Slave House - Timothy Moonfire - 12-12-2010

Shinra stood up as commanded "Not that I know of, my lord, for I have never been challenged by a female for rights to be my mate. That is our custom in Hueco Mundo. Should one wish to be the mate of another they much best them in a challenge in one of the challenges choice otherwise the challenger is unworthy, my lord. The fact that I am not fertile in the usual way is another reason."

"What a shame...Wait. So this means you are my mate now, correct?" After answering, Alex would simply nod, thinking about Shinra's answer as he gave his next orders. "Strip naked. But do it slowly, and like a slut. I want to see you shake your ass and hips for me, my little bitch," he said, as he stretched his other hand to the other side of the room and picked up a bag.

Shinra thought for a moment then nodded "Yes, because I changed the rules slightly, it became a challenge of my choice, my lord." Shinra began to slowly & teasingly strip for his mate master then when he finished he began to dance erotically form him, moving mostly his hips as he slowly turned for him till his fluffy rabbit tail was shaking at him, the glyph glowing a fiery & passionate red indicating how much he wanted to be taken to bed by his new mate master.

"Mmm...Who knew you could shake those hips of yours so slutty. Catch!" He yelled, throwing to her some new clothes. A pink tank top saying, Girly Girl, a pink miniskirt, which didn't even reach his knees, a pink thong, and a matching bra. "These are the rules you will live by from now on. Rule 1: You obey my command. Rule 2: You will never have sex with a woman. Rule 3: You will always wear girl clothes and makeup. Rule 4: You will do your best to talk like a girl. Rule 5: You will be a good little girl. Now put the clothes on and let me hear you say something in a feminine tone."

Shinra dressed even slower than he stripped and when he finished he walked over to Alex with a feminine walk, leaned close to him, & whispered into his ear in a seductive feminine tone, "Like this sir? Master, before you do anything to me I should tell you that I can become pregnant if you ever wish it of me."

Alex's cock jumped as he heard his new slave's female voice and the new fact. His hands landed on his ass and slapped both cheeks as he rubbed his boner against Shinra's thong covered dick. "Oh, I knew I made the right choice picking you. Come on, wrap your arms around mine like a girl and let's leave this shithole. Once we're home, I'm going to pop your anal cherry, how does that sound?" he asked as he picked up his bag with the other hand and began walking Shinra out of the market.

Shinra moaned sweetly into Alex's ear and said "I'd love that, sir. So do I call you master or love, now?" He asked as he took Alex's arm as they left "Oh, & you have to tell me when you wish me to bare your child." Each time he spoke it was with the same seductive feminine tone.

"Let's stick with Master for now, little bitch," Alex smiled. The two soon exited the dark building and into the city, the light shining down on them. The two began their walk to Alex's home, and on the way many men who stop to gaze at Shinra, amazed by 'her' beauty. Alex noticed this and smiled. "Don't be rude, slut. Rule 6: When men flirt with you, you flirt back. I want to see you either blow kisses at those men, or slap your ass for them to see," he whispered. "Remember, the sluttier you are, the more I want you..."

Shinra blushes unuse to so much attention and he whispers to Alex "Yes sir." He would wink at the men at first, but the got into it as spanked his ass for the and blew kisses to the, on lucky crowd watched as he did a short little pole dance on a street light, which nearly caused a wreak, one driver a male the other female, another watched as he ran his paws up his legs to his crotch and he left their jaws dropped at that one, & he walked up to one man and teased him to the point where he jizzed in his pants. He then walked back up to Alex and whispered to him, "Was that what you were looking for, sir?"