Digiartists' Domain Community!
Slave House - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Slave House (/showthread.php?tid=8319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Slave House - MasterZero - 12-12-2010

"Not for long it will be," he mumbled. "Ahem. Alright. Attack me!" Alex commanded. When Shinra threw his first attack, he would come to a realization. This was no human. Alex suddenly moved like a snake, slithering right between his legs. When the shapeshifter was behind the soon-to-be-slave, he threw a punch at Shinra's left shoulder, followed by another to his right, and finally one at the center of his back. All of them had a fair chance of hitting or missing.

RE: Slave House - Timothy Moonfire - 12-12-2010

Shinra darted straight at Alex then feinted a palm thrust at his center of mass and move to the right, he saw Alex positioned so that he'd have been behind him had it not been for Shinra's feinted attack "Well well well, it seems you aren't as human as you look, but do you think that you can match my speed?"

"Do you think I have to?" Alex chuckled, darting at him, before growing his legs to allow him to jump over Shinra's head. He then stretched his right arm at his back as the rest of his body touched the ceiling and stuck him to it, allowing him to crawl on it as his right, elongated hand flew towards Shinra's back.

As Alex jumped over his head Shinra grabbed at Alex's leg to slam him to the ground with unbelievable strength, & Shinra chuckles as he says, "Bet ya didn't think i could do that, now did ya?"

"I had a guess, but I'll admit. You're stronger than I thought. But that's not saying much," Alex grinned as a third arm ripped out of his stomach, right at Shinra's chest. It suddenly shot down though, and attempted to punch him right in the groin

Shinra ducked down expecting the fist to hit his chest, but when the fist shot down he thought -Oh shit that's 1 hit- and the hit sent him into a tumble from which he sprung up from as he was about to land on his head using his paw and he landed on his hind-legs "Bloody hell you're annoying, you know that?"

"And you're a cocksucking bitch, what's your point?" Alex laughed as he jumped onto the ceiling and stood on it, upside down. He then shot both of his arms at Shinra, each of them flying at him, before they began to zigzag and crisscross with each other, making where they would hit a confusing mess. In the end though, one shot right at Shinra's chest as the other swung around and tried to hit his back.

"No, I am not, bastard." Shinra evaded the shot to his chest, thinking that was the target of both and was stunned when the other hand grazed the glyph on the small of his back & he instantly thought -Damn it, it's over- as he crumpled to the floor, moaning deeply as pleasure shot through his body causing his cock to erect & bulge against his pants.

"So the research I did on you was true!" Alex declared as he slithered over and landed behind the moaning boy. He looked at his back and pulled back his fist before punching the glyph. "And that's three! Looks like you're coming home with me tonight, baby," he said, and forced Shinra into another kiss in celebration of his victory.

Shinra moaned out in pure exctasy as the glyph was touched yet again and Shinra kissed his new master back lustfully as his arms gently wrapped around him all that could be heard frome Shinra were muffled moans and pleasured "Mmmmmms," as he enjoyed the kiss & submitted to it & his master.