Digiartists' Domain Community!
ASK SDP! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Game Room (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Forum: MORE SPAM!! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+----- Thread: ASK SDP! (/showthread.php?tid=8230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: ASK SDP! - Shadowknight - 03-03-2009

Omni Katt: You know you should really work on the dark scary voice, like me and Shadow's omnipotent voices.

Omni Shadow: COOKIES! Runs towards DM-Dot.

Omni Katt: Cookies? Sometimes I wonder what goes on in his head.

*Insides Shadow's brain*

Intteligence: It's obviously a trap.

Stupidity: I say we do it.

Lust: GO TO THE BOOBIES!

Apathy: Whatever.

More stupidity: She's a supreme mistress of darkness and pain. Maybe she has cookies!

RE: ASK SDP! - tigerlily - 03-03-2009

Tigerlily: ....Marrie....are you asking me to marry you!?! *blushes very red* If only the ring isn't from the devil however. *cough cough* I don't like him.

Linvar: Me too!

Lax: Me three!

Kaze: Well I don't know.

Linvar: He's evvvillll he wants to kill all living beings!

Kaze: Okay he's definitely evil.

RE: ASK SDP! - DragonMasterX - 03-03-2009

I-DMX: Marriage? No, it's just a small gift. *Places arms behind his head and floats nonchalantly* I'm too young too marry. Let's have some ice-cream! *Snap fingers and makes a large tub of icecream fall onto the ground next to them*

Dark Mistress: That's it. *Stretches out a claw for Shadow to grab* Come here, I have all you want and more. *Winks*

I-DMX: Somebody ever notice how the evil sexy dark goddesses are always the sluttier ones?

Dark Mistress: *Raises arm out on the open and points her open claw to the tub of ice-cream, causing it to disappear and makes all the ice-cream spill everywhere, burying I-DMX in it*

I-DMX: *Pops head from mountain of chocolate cream* Think I should learn how to think and talk separately.

Omni Shadow: Won't hear me complaining. Floats towards DM-Dot, focusing on her breasts.

Omni Katt: I wonder, Snaps her fingers and a large number of male Renamon appear around her, carrying silver platters of fish and bottles of cream Oh this I like. Snaps her fingers again and creates a long chair to sit on as she's hand fed.

RE: ASK SDP! - DragonMasterX - 03-03-2009

Dark Mistress: *Scratches Shadow's chin temptatively as he approaches her, her face nearing his' as her lips are about to rose his'* *Whispers* It's a pity you're not smart as cute. *Hand slaps the air, causing a large dark shockwave to push Shadow off as she points at the sky with her arm, causing a purple lighting bolt to crash onto Shadow and then she points her arm to him, a few gargoyles reacting*

Gargoyle: KILL! KILL! *Jump at Omni Shadow, clamping their fangs on his body, leeching energy off him*

Dark Mistress: The lighting didn't hurt you, I presume? I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Those leeches will just keep you immobilized, but you can watch as much as you want here. *Poses for Omni Shadow*

Omni Shadow: A large aura explodes outward from him, incinerating the leeches and gargoyles and Shadow continues walking forward without missing a step Mmmm, boobies.

RE: ASK SDP! - tigerlily - 03-03-2009

Tigerlily: *throws the ring anyways* I think ice cream is a better gift than a satan's ring.

Linvar: Ahhhhh!! *covered by ice cream*

Kaze: Oooo you certainly looked rather kinky~<3

Lax: ....Gahhh too much lactose! >_<;

RE: ASK SDP! - Bee - 03-03-2009

Brandon: *inside his head*

Technician 1: (Apathy) this place blows.

Technician 2: (Dyslexia) this place bowls.

Technician 3: (Lust) I wanna fuck everyone here...

Technician 4: (Intelligence) ...please follow proper installation instructions on your new...

Technician 5: (Stupidity) ...what happens when I stick a fork in a light socket?

Renny: ...what are you being so quiet about, Brandon?

Brandon: ...oh, thinking...

Renny: ...that's worse than us joining the SDP.

RE: ASK SDP! - Gol22 - 03-03-2009

Keith: I... guess this questionnaire turned into somethin' else

Sheila: What you expect? *walks up next to him* It would have gotten kinda boring after sometime. *leans against him*

Keith: Possibly.

RE: ASK SDP! - Shadowknight - 03-04-2009

Mindy: *Gets smacked on the head by ring* Oh hey pretty, *slips the ring on and suddenly a dark aura surrounds her*

D-Mindy: I have ultimate power? Hmm, I must remember to use this power to better everyone's lives. What would Shadow do?

*Small planet inhabited entirely of fluffy pink bunnies*

FPB: Yay it's happy here, there's nothing sad or bad.

D-Mindy: *Appears out of nowhere and smiles*

*Space, small planet suddenly explodes and Mindy flies away from it*

D-Mindy: UNLIMITED POWWEEEEEERRRRRR!