Digiartists' Domain Community!
ASK SDP! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Game Room (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Forum: MORE SPAM!! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+----- Thread: ASK SDP! (/showthread.php?tid=8230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: ASK SDP! - Shadowknight - 03-01-2009

Slash: What's to dodge, they're on the ground. I'd just dig my claws in and walk along the ceiling. *Jumps up and digs his claws into the ceiling and begins crawling around upside down* See?

Shadow: Yeah, you really can't do anything can you Dot? Well at least you aren't flat, *Vanishes*

Omni Katt: That oughta teach him.

*Elsewhere*

Shadow: Chested, huh? Where am I? *Looks around at a number of brightly colored trees and flowers* No, oh dear god no!

*A small pink bunny hops up*

SPB: Heya mistaw, aw you hewe to pway games?

Shadow: AHH EVIL CUTENESS! SHADOKEN! *Fires a beam at the rabbit*

*Rabbit suddenly reforms, completely uninjured*

SPB: Heehee, you can't hurt me silly. Violence and pain don't exist here, nor does anything bad, like sex.

Shadow: No sex?

SPB: Nope.

Shadow: AHHH GET ME OUT OF HERE! JESUS BUDDHA SPONGEBOB! SATAN YOU OWE ME ONE YOU BASTARD!

RE: ASK SDP! - DragonMasterX - 03-01-2009

*Down below in hell*

Satan: NO WAY IN MY PLACE! I keep having problems with snow and freezing each time your brain thinks up of something! *I-DMX pops out of a lava pit*

I-DMX: Hi Satan.

Satan: OH! Infini the creator- it's such an honor!

I-DMX: I like the temperature. Installed some heaters?

Satan: Yes sir. We decided the torture rooms were pretty cold, so I decided to make everything hotter.

I-DMX: Speaking of which, I'm here to search for something, I kinda forgot.

Satan: May it be your lost friend who's suffering his most aggravating nightmare? *Flips on Hell's TV to show Shadow's location*

I-DMX: No. Think I came for a gift for my girlfriend. You got anything a lioness would like?

Satan: PAIN AND ETERNAL SUFFERING! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! *Laughs maniacally, fire pillars erupting everywhere*

I-DMX: Didn't hear that. *Rubs onto the side of his head, extracing a large beach-ball sized lump of wax* You were saying?

Satan: What about a precious dreamstone ring? *Offers a brimming crimson red box*

I-DMX: Ooh, shiney. I'll take it.

Satan: Splendid! However... you will have to turn in your soul for me to give it to you! BWAHAHAHA! *Thunder roars and lighting strikes*

I-DMX: Sure, I got many. *Extracts his sillohuette from his body, producing two identical I-DMXs, one of them not moving* Like changing skins. *Drops empty I-DMX and takes brimming red box* Got gift! This was a great idea. *Disappears through a rift, hell freezing at the same time*

Satan: I hate him. I HATE SDP!

RE: ASK SDP! - Bee - 03-01-2009

Renny: *hits her paw with her fist* note to self, install landmines on the ceiling.

Brandon: *sighs, and holds up a key with a fuzzy dice keychain* DON'T touch the missiles or the bombs. If I see one misplaced warhead, I'll never let you back in my playroom again.

Renny: fine, fine, whatever. Gimme. *snatches the keys and disappears*

Sable: ...I really don't see what the problem is. I kinda like it. It's like having one of those cool webcams. Hey! Can I charge people to watch me change?

Brandon: ...ask them. *points to SDP*

Sable: Please?

Quote:Sable: Hey! Can I charge people to watch me change?

I-DMX: No, everything's free for SDP members. Except entrance to my room and my refrigerator.

Dot: Wait a second Shadow... are you saying I'm useless?!

I-DMX: Pretty much. You don't do much besides eating strawberries and whining. Plus your only extra form, the Dark Mistress, depends on you having Dark Materia around.

Dot: ! Dark Materia? Aww... and there's no Shadow around... *Huffs, before turning over to Brandon and getting an idea* Hey there. *Smiles seductively while narrowing her eyes, slowly lowering one of her arms which were covering her chest to start revealing her bosom* Would you be a darling and use your newly acquired SPAM powers to produce some Dark Materia for little me? *Blinks her eyes quickly in an alluring way*

RE: ASK SDP! - Shadowknight - 03-01-2009

Omni Katt: Um, hello, I have omni powers remember? *Makes dark materia appear in her hands* Ask nicely Dotty.

*Alternate world*

*Ring of pink bunnies dancing around Shadow and singing*

Bunnies: Happy noonish fun time song, we love to sing it all day long.

Shadow: *Curled up in the fetal position rocking back and forth covering his ears* No, make it stop, no more singing, no more cuteness.

Brandon: *scratches his muzzle* ...tempting, but no. I shall use my newly acquired SPAM powers TO ANNOY!!!!

*surrounds I-DMX with pointing fingers, getting close to him, but never actually touching*

Brandon: I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you...

I-DMX: Well that was totally uncalled for. *Swings hand softly, causing all the pointing fingers to squirm and crack, turning into claws that go back to Brandon and start tickling him everywhere* Touch 'a class, rookie.

Dot: Oh, please Omni Katt, would you, *Frowns* Wait a minute. How do I know that Dark Materia's not spiked or anything and as soon as I use it to transform I'll be under your control or something?

Brandon: *turns the claws into banana peels that splat allover the floor around I-DMX* yeah, well, watch your step.

Renny: you stole that from Mario Kart, didn't you?

Brandon: yep, also stole this at the same time. *throws a red turtle shell at Slash*

Renny: ...why throw that at the cat?

Brandon: *shrugs* I just picked someone at random.

RE: ASK SDP! - Guilmon and a shotgun - 03-01-2009

(03-01-2009, 06:16 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Brandon: I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you...
You sound like a demented doctor during the prostate exam.

I have a question. Is lead made of pacman?

I-DMX: Got some news. I hover! *Hands behind head, floating around nonchalantly* Now where was I? *Patting chin while looking at the sky* Never really liked that spot above. *Reaches up and squeezes his fingers around the sun in his view, the light disappearing all over the solar system* Oops. Did someone forget to pay the electricity bill again?

Quote:I have a question. Is lead made of pacman?

Dot: No, actually, Pacman is made of lead. The pellets he eats are lead balls, that's why he never appears to gain weight while eating. He eats small quantities of one of the heaviest materials around.