Digiartists' Domain Community!
ASK SDP! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Game Room (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Forum: MORE SPAM!! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+----- Thread: ASK SDP! (/showthread.php?tid=8230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: ASK SDP! - Shadowknight - 02-27-2009

D-Shadow: I'm busy. *Snaps his fingers and millions of chains shoot out of the walls and ground and bind Sekhmet and restrain her against the ground*

Katt: *Glances over at Kitt, noticing her sister's DD breasts then glances down at her own* I hate you so much Shadow.

Kitt: *Looks curiously at her chest, oblivious to what Katt's talking about*

RE: ASK SDP! - tigerlily - 02-27-2009

Tigerlily: *is obviously has g-sized breasts* Purrrrrr *rolls on the ground, her white fur now covered in mud and giggles* Kukuku! Now I'm a muddy white lioness!

Linvar: *Between C and D sized breasts sweatdrops but noticed Kaze is grabbing her breasts* Hey stop it! *blushes*

Kaze: Oh but they're so cute~<3

RE: ASK SDP! - DragonMasterX - 02-27-2009

Quote:Renny: ...are you guys serious?

DMX: That's a question of varying charisma and answers- *Gets pushed down by mud* ARGH! *Morphs into giant Kaiser Dragon*

K-DMX: WHO DARES MESS MY FACE UP?! *Roars*

Dot: EEK! When did this happen?! *Puts her arms around her chest area of her bikini which are so small and tight her large tits squeeze together and only her nipples are covered* SHADOW!

Tigerlily: *hugs K-DMX licking his cheeks with her mud* Awww don't be mad over such silly things like me~<3 >:D I did it silly! But I'll clean it for you! *cleans his face with her paintbrush* All better now?

Kaze: *takes Linvar's bra off running off with it* I got Linvar's bra!

Linvar: *blushes even more redder* Kaze gimme back my bra!!! *chases after him*

Jailen: ....*blushes is also wearing a bakini*

Lax: UGH SHADOW GIVE JAILEN BACK SOME CLOTHES!

D-Shadow: Hmm, what to do. Oh, I know, DMX you may unleash Infini.

Strikeangemon: Oh sh, SHADOW BROKE THE SEAL ON INFINI! WE'RE AT DEFCON 4!

*Sirens and alarms start going off, metal shutters closing around the room to protect the people outside of the room*

Katt: Outside? What about the people inside?

*Guess you're S.O.L.*

Katt: I hate you so much.

RE: ASK SDP! - DragonMasterX - 02-27-2009

K-DMX: Oh. If it was you... then... *Grabs Lily by her waist with his tail and puts her back on the mud, before he reverts to normal*

DMX: YAY! I get to transform! *Jumps up in air and curls up into fetal position, shining white before he turns into a large platinum colored sphere which decreases in size by half of its original and then suddenly it bursts revealing Infini*

I-DMX: ROCK ON! *Grows red armor and long blonde hair, pulling out a gignatic arrow-shaped green energy saber* Oh. Gotta be careful with what I say. Anyway- TAKE THIS INVISIBLE ENEMY! *Slashes through the floor, gaping a large fissure across the entire Earth, which even goes through the security, flames erupting from said fissure* HEE HEE HEE!

RE: ASK SDP! - DarkChibimon - 02-27-2009

Dark: *looks at Dot's large tits, his hands are over his pouch as his cock started to come out of his pouch*

Tigerlily: *blinks* Marrrrrrieeeeeeee? ;_;

Linvar: KAZE GIMME BACK MY BRA! *is covering her chest*

Kaze: On one condition!

Linvar: What is it?

Kaze: *is hard*

Linvar: O_O! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Slash: *Sigh* Great, now we're gonna have to move to another planet. Seriously this one didn't even last a week, can't you guys exercise a little self control?

D-Shadow: *Watching a small gnat flying around the room. Holds up his hand and fires a huge dark beam of energy blowing through the defenses like a flaming chainsaw through a paper bag, continuing on into space*

Slash: Of course not, don't you ever worry about what could happen when you fire those things into the sky?

D-Shadow: No.

*365,000 light years away*

Green alien: Citizens of Zerxyl, today, we celebrate 100,000 years of peace and prosperity. Today, we leave on a journey to bring this joy to every planet in the galaxy, starting with earth. We'll bring them the gift of eternal life, how to make their females breasts grow to unthinkable sizes while still looking sexy, how to turn anything into gold, and we will bring them our genetically engineered fox women and dragon women as a gift, you know the ones that never grow tired of sex and know all kinds of ancient secrets to perfect yiffing. Huh, hey, what's that odd dark light? Looks like it's coming closer.

*Back*

*A bright flash of light appears in the sky, similar to a star exploding*

D-Shadow: I'm sure they never blow up anything important.

RE: ASK SDP! - Bee - 02-27-2009

Sekhmet: *somehow got out of the chains* ...you mortals suck. Does anyone have any beer?

Brandon: ...dude...initiate Plan Bravo.

Diesel: *inserts a key into a console, and turns it.*

*every single tap, hose, toilet, tub, and sink start gushing out beer*

Renny: ...aww, can I play with the other digimon?

Brandon: sure... *pulls out his digivice and the armored digiegg*

Renny: DarkRenamon Armor Digivolve to....HELLRENAMON!!!! *looks around, and pulls her katana out* CHAOS SLASH!!! *slashes at...Slash, ironically*

Sekhmet: ...huh...reminds me of one of Anubis's parties...except there's less death...*drinking beer out of the sink*