Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 05-28-2011

"Of course not, love." Ophanimon giggled softly, kissing Lillith's cheek gently before picking up the large hammer. "To my love for Master!" she added, before swinging the hammer powerfully and smashing all of her armor to bits, panting softly when she smashed the last piece.

--------------

"Mmmrawrr, all of my sluts are hungry for Master's cock, I see." Ereth growled happily, smirking at Amy and Neko as he slid his cock out of Mai's mouth after his orgasm had finished, still stiff and throbbing, coated in his seed. "Go ahead, sluts, clean off Master's cock." he ordered, moving his massive dragonhood in front of Amy and Neko's faces.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 05-28-2011

"So...Did that feel good?" Alex chuckled as he looked at the pieces of armor and walked over, kissing Lilith and Ophanimon.

"It felt great to me. What about you, sexy? Liked it?" she smiled, slapping the angel's bum.

----------------------

Neko and Amy both crawled forward for the cock, only to be pushed down as Mai reached it first and quickly began to lick and kiss the cock, forcing the other girls to kiss and suck on the few parts she missed.

"I love you, Master," Mai whispered, before kissing the head of the cock.

"Oh, yes, it felt wonderful, Master." Ophanimon smiled, cuddling Alex and Lillith close, her massive breasts squishing against Alex's face. "So, what do you want to do with all of your sluts now, Master?" she asked, Refia and Kristen walking over to them with Deva and Diva.

-----------------

"Rrr, and I love you too, my slut." Ereth growled happily as his cock was licked and kissed all over, stroking Mai's head gently with one hand while his thick shaft throbbed against the girls' mouths and tongues, a gush of pre splashing onto Mai's large chest. "That's it, my sluts...rrrhh...clean off every drop of your Master's cum."

"Oh, so many choices....How about we all just go to a beach and I watch all of you dance around in your tight swimsuits?" He suggested, slapping the asses of both girls.

"Oh my..." Lilith gasped with mock shock. "So forward, Master, though I would love seeing Ophanimon in a tight bikini..."

------------------

They obeyed, and Mai allowed the others more room to pleasure their master as she began to lick her own titties, sucking on them and licking up the pre for her master, showing off her giant tits at the same time.

"Ooh, and I'd love seeing you in a nice thong too!" Ophanimon smirked at Lillith, moaning softly as her round ass was slapped again, gently kissing Lillith's cheek. "Sounds great to me, Master."

------------------

"Very good, mmmnnh, sluts..." Ereth grunted in pleasure, watching Mai's huge tits as she licked and sucked on them, only increasing his arousal further as he gently rubbed Amy and Neko's heads, stroking their hair gently as his cock throbbed against their mouth. "Damn, such good mouths...rrggh...you're gonna make me cum again..."

"Good. Let's go get the others." With that, Alex lead the two back to the other slaves in the bedroom. If he could, he would sneak up behind Refia and give the fox and pinch on her huge ass, before grabbing her into a kiss.

"Good news, ladies! Pick out your best swimsuits, because we're going to the beach!" Lilith giggled.

-------------

Mai whispered into the ears of the two girls and they all nodded. Mai and Amy took the sides, and use their large tits to rub their Master's cock, and he would feel the pair of tits rubbing against his cock and against each other. As for Neko, she went to the head of the cock and sucked on it, hungry for cum.

"Mmnh, oh, Master...!" Refia gasped from the pinch to her huge rump, before kissing him deeply, purring loudly into his mouth, her fluffy tail swishing happily behind her.

"Oh, of course, love." Ophanimon smiled and nodded, slipping on a tight, highly-revealing bikini top, barely covering her large nipples, before putting on the bottom part, being just as slim as the top, only slightly covering her large ass. Kristen put on a nice small swimsuit as well, though the top was larger and tighter, squishing her scaly melons to her chest, causing her cleavage to look bigger.

-----------------

"RRrrawrrr...!!" The muscular dragon roared in pleasure as the two girls tit-fucked his cock, lots of his hot pre splashing into Neko's mouth as she sucked on the head of his cock. "Nnnnhh, wonderful, my sluts!" he grunted, thrusting slightly against their tits and into Neko's mouth.

"We're going to the beach. Go get yourself something to wear. Two piece bikini. I was thinking something pink. And tight," Alex whispered, kissing Refia's nose, before slapping her ass.

Deva and Diva both put on matching outfits. Black bikinis, which only covered their nipples and thong bottoms, which held their asses tightly and barely, letting them show of their bodies. Lily was a bit different, putting on pink pasties on her nipples, covering them, before adding her own matching thong. Finally, Lilith put on a rather spirited bikini, one that was red, white, and blue, fashioned to resemble the American flag.

----------------

"Cum, Master! Cum all over my face!" Neko begged, meowing as her cat ears twitched as her nose was pelted with the smell of such a perfect cock. "I want to eat lots and lots of your white, hot jizz!"

"Mmm, as you wish, Master." Refia purred to the slap on her furry rump, before going and putting on the pink bikini, making sure it was nice and tight over her large chest and butt, gazing over at the other girls and almost drooling a bit. "Hehe...we all look so good for Master." she thought with a smile.

"Ooh, very sexy, love..." Ophanimon grinned, squeezing Lillith's tits over the bikini, kissing her lips gently. "Master is going to enjoy our dancing so much."

----------------------

Ereth roared loudly in bliss as he climaxed quickly from the double tit-fuck, thrusting hard between the two pairs of soft tits as his cum gushed out of his cock like a geyser, powerfully soaking not only the catgirl's face, but her entire front.

"Let's go, girl," Alex ordered, pressing a button on his watch and creating a portal. They walked through it, landing in a beach with sexy digimon and humans. "I'm going to go get lotion, food, and some towels. You ladies find a nice spot for us." The human walked off, as some men walked over.

"Hey, hot stuff, how about you ditch that twerp and come meet a real man?" One asked Refia. Soon, all the boys began flirting with the girls, and while they outnumbered them, they could be brushed aside easily. Their spot was very nice though, with towels, parasols, and a box full of ice and drinks already set up.

-------------------

The cat screamed in joy and happily took all the cum, getting her entire front, tits, belly, face, and hair, stained with the white cum. THe others quickly moved up to lick her clean for their Master.