Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 07-31-2010

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear that," Lilith smiled and kissed Angel once more, using her tits to rub against Ophanimon's and moving her hand down to rub her wet pussy. "Lay down, slut." Once she did, Lilith would get on top of her in a 69 position and order her to start licking her pussy, while she did the same to her.

"Such whores, sister," Deva giggled.

"So true, sister," Diva smiled. They then walked over to their slaves and pulled them away from each other. Diva had Kristen and ordered her to crouch down and start licking and orally pleasuring her wet cunt.

Deva slapped Refia's ass, before turning around and bending over. "Kiss my ass, you little bitch!" she ordered.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-04-2010

Ophanimon moaned in pleasure as she felt the demoness licking her wet pussy, her hands grasping Lillith's ass and squeezing it firmly as she began to do the same, pushing her tongue deep into the demon's pussy.

As Kristen did as she was told, Refia also obeyed Deva's command, kneeling down behind her and squeezing her ass firmly, starting to lick and kiss the two smooth cheeks, purring softly, her enormous tits squishing against Deva's legs.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-04-2010

"My little whore," Lilith moaned, licking Ophanimon's pussy, her own wet juices being licked up by her slut. "Keep it up bitch, and I'll cum! Maybe after you please me, I'll be nice enough to do the same to you," she smiled, pushing a finger into Angel's cunt and moving it inside of her.

"Mmm...Like the taste of my pussy, slut?" Diva moaned, rubbing her cunt against Kristen's face, moaning louder as she was orally pleasured. "Tell me how much you love licking my sweet pussy, bitch!"

"So how does that ass tastes, BITCH?" Deva moaned as she kissed her ass. "Use those hands of yours to play with yourself. Squeeze your own tits and finger yourself! And tell me how honored you are to kiss my perfect ass!" she ordered, shaking her big butt.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-13-2010

"Aahh....mmnhh..." Ophanimon moaned as she was fingered and teased, continuing to slurp the demon's insides, making sure to tease her G-spot as well as grasping her clit with two fingers, pinching and pulling on the sensitive nub.

"Mmmrrh...it's...so gooood..." Kristen moaned as she pushed her thick dinosaur tongue deep into Diva's cunt, before starting to push it in and out, licking firmly along the hot walls as her tongue slid back and forth quickly.

Refia did as she was told, grabbing her giant breast with her left paw and fingering her soaking wet pussy with her right, moaning as she kissed and licked Deva's firm ass. "Aah...Mistress...your ass is so big and round...mmnnhh...why is a lowly slut like me allowed to touch it?"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-13-2010

Deva moaned and suddenly pulled away from Refia. She leaned down and kissed her nose, smiling. "Because I love you, you dirty little slut," she declared, before ordering Refia to lay down. "I want some more of those cow jugs of yours. Honestly, you have always been such a tease for men and women. Maybe when I'm done with you, I'll give you to my female servants. You'd like that, right?" she asked, as she began sucking on Refia's left breast, as her right hand squeezed and played with her other tit.

"Ahhh...Good girl. Keep licking like that and I'm going to cum!" Diva declared, before suddenly kicking her back, and pushing her on her back with her foot, if she did not struggle. "Is that what you want, bitch? To taste my cum?" If Kristen declared what her Mistress wanted to hear, she would sit on the dragon girl's face, letting her eat her out more.

As for the mothers, Lilith let out a loud scream and came hard, letting Ophanimon taste her juices. "There's a good bitch. Lick your Mistress' juices!" she ordered, before pushing her tongue deep into Angel's cunt, licking around inside of it and sucking on her clit, wanting to make her cum too.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-21-2010

"MMmmnnhh, oh yess...!" Refia moaned as her enormous furred boobs were teased, milk flowing into Deva's mouth while it dribbled from her other nipple, her fluffy tail swishing around in joy from the pleasure.

"Mmnh, yes, of course!" Kristen panted, grasping Diva's waist as she continued to eat out the demon girl's pussy, working her big tongue expertly, while pressing her snout against Diva's clit, rubbing it firmly as well.

Ophanimon screamed in bliss as she climaxed as well, her juices flowing into Lillith's mouth as she licked up the demon's juices, still licking her pussy firmly. "Aaahh, ohhh, gods...!!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-21-2010

Diva moaned and Kristen would taste her cum as Diva and Lilith stood up. "Girls, I think its time to trade," Lilith declared and looked at Angel. "Go and pleasure your new daughters." She then looked at Kristen and Refia. "Come here girls, and suck on your new mommy's tits!" she ordered, shaking her large chest.

Once Angel had come to Deva and Diva, Diva kissed her lips and smiled. "Hello mommy. My name Diva."

"My name is Deva," the other sister smiled, slapping Ophanimon's ass.

"And you're going to be a good mommy and pleasure us, right?" they both smiled, sandwiching her between them, with Diva rubbing her tits against Angel's and Deva slapping and groping her ass.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-27-2010

BUMP.....

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-28-2010

Refia and Kristen both walked over to Lillith, nodding and both grabbing one of her large tits, starting to squeeze and suck on them, both of their soft chests squishing against Lillith's body as they cuddled close to her.

"Yes...I'll pleasure you until you can't stand it!" Ophanimon moaned softly from all the teases, bringing her hands down to both demon girls' crotches, and shoving three fingers each into their pussies, holding them close while starting to finger them nice and hard.

-----------------------------

"Time to pay my sluts another visit..." Ereth thought with a yawn as he opened the dungeon door, walking down the stairs and into the basement, seeing his three sluts together on the cot, Mai's stomach shrunken, but still very bloated, even bigger than a normal human pregnancy. "Good morning, my sluts." he spoke, coming over to them and kneeling beside the cot, stroking his claw over all of their bodies.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-31-2010

"Ohhh...That's good, girls. Drink up mommy's milk so you can grow up big and strong," Lilith moaned. "Kristen, get on the ground. Refia, sit on your sister's face and let her lick your pussy!" she ordered. Once the girls did that, she moved to Kristen's legs and began to scissor her, rubbing her own tight pussy against Kristen's, following by pulling Refia into a passionate kiss.

Both demon girls moaned and suddenly they forced Angel into a three way kiss, licking her face as their hands slapped and stroked her body. They then pushed her down on her knees, on level with their wet cunts. "Pleasure us, bitch!" Deva ordered.

----------------

Mai was the first to awaken to her Master's voice. The other two slaves were still tired. "Good morning, Master," Mai smiled, winking in a flirting manner at him. "Do you need your morning blow job?"