Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 07-06-2010

Alex ran at the chance and slammed his cock into Refia's asshole, fucking her sexy, large butt with his large cock. He slapped both of her cheeks and panted with pleasure. "I love you, my sexy fox. I promise to be the best Master for you and fuck you forever and ever like the sexy whore you are!" he shouted, declaring his love and lust for her.

--------------

"Fill us with your hot, steamy cum. Make us your pregnant bitches! If they're girls, they can grow up to be sexy sluts like us! And if their men, I'll be happy to take their cocks!" Mai shouted, screaming in pleasure. "Master, please cum! Let's cum together!" she screamed, going crazy.

"Please, Master! Your sperm is so good! We want your cum! PLEASE!" Neko screamed, but could not take it and came before her Master. "I'm sorry! I can't take it, Master!" she cried as she came harder than ever before.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 07-11-2010

"Ooohh, gods, yesss!!" Refia moaned out loudly in bliss as she felt the big cock ram into her extremely tight ass, her fluffy tail wagging happily. "Fuck me hard, Master! Pound your slut's tight tailhole! Spank her naughty ass nice and hard!" she moaned in lust, her huge, furry breasts squishing against the floor from the force of Alex's thrusts.

Kristen grinned and moved in front of Refia, grasping her by the chin and kissing her deeply, starting to make out with her in front of Alex, hoping to turn him on even more.

---------------

"Rrrhh...ahh....fuck...YES!!" Ereth roared in bliss, still thrusting wildly into both their cunts as his orgasm hit him hard, both of his cocks giving powerful throbs and releasing thick streams of his steamy-hot cum with each throb, filling both girls' wombs as well as gushing out all around their pussies, soaking the lower parts of their bodies with his cum.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 07-11-2010

Seeing his two sluts make out right in front of him pushed Alex over the edge. He unloaded a wave of cum into Refia's ass, spanking her large, sexy butt. He kept thrusting though, and a few minutes after his first orgasm, he shot another load into her, loving the pleasure of his big, sexy girls. He also had tentacles come out of his back and go over to Kristen, wanting to squeeze her tits, and fuck her pussy and ass. Even while this was happening, he shot yet another jet of cum into Refia's tight, perfect butt, wanting to fuck it forever.

-----------------

The two both came, Neko cumming yet again from the fucking. Mai screamed in pleasure and felt like she had a dozen orgasm, all at the same time. They screamed until they had no more air in their lungs, and even then seemed to try. When their mindblowing orgasms were over with, they were left twitching, with Neko semi-conscious.

Mai on the other hand, was begging again. "Please, Master...Again...Fuck your first slave..."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 07-11-2010

"Mmmpmhh...Mmmmh!" Refia moaned happily with each jet of cum that filled her up, her belly slowly growing with Alex's seed, her bushy tail swishing even more in joy. She continued to kiss Kristen deeply and make out with her, the sexy dinosaur moaning into Refia's mouth as she was fucked and teased by all the tentacles, her ass and pussy squeezing them tightly.

-----------------

"Rrrr...you still want more, do you?" Ereth smirked, slowly sliding his cocks out of the two girls' pussies, both of them still quite stiff. "Mmmrr, clean them off with your mouth, slut...then Master will see if you can take both of them in you at once." he teased, growling softly in arousal.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 07-11-2010

"Oh...Yes, Master," Mai smiled, licking her lips as she slowly got up, her legs shaking from the fucking. She grabbed both cocks with her hands and began to lick and kiss them, slowly cleaning them of her and the smaller girl's juices. "I love you, Master. Thank you for turning me into a slut."

-------------

Another tentacle pushed itself into Refia's pussy, and others moved above the two, tense with pleasure, as Alex grabbed Refia's tail as he fucked her, screaming in pleasure as he felt a fourth orgasm. He ordered the two to stop kissing for a second and yelled, "Let me hear you sluts scream!" he ordered, as he shot a fourth, and the biggest serving of cum into Refia's as and pussy, more cum filled Kristen, and the tentacles above rained hot sperm down on the two, coating them in his seed.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 07-16-2010

"Rrr, and I love you too, my sexy slut." The big dragon growled softly as his twin cocks were licked clean, rubbing Mai's head gently with one claw. "Get them nice and lubed, my slut...you're gonna need it." he teased with a wink, his tail spanking Mai's ass firmly.

----------------

Refia and Kristen did as they were told, screaming out loudly in bliss as they were filled and soaked all over with hot cum, Refia's bushy tail wrapping around Alex's body and stroking him as her big belly inflated even bigger with all the cum filling her up, Kristen's belly doing the same.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 07-16-2010

Alex pulled out of his slave's butt and patted her butt, his other hand trying to pull Refia's tail off of him. "That...was amazing. Maybe I'll let you girls take a more dominating role with me more often," he commented, rubbing Refia's ass. "How do you girls feel?" he asked, looking at the cum covered and filled sluts. "Did you enjoy it as much as I did?" he smiled, licking his lips.

-------------

"Oh, yes Master," Mai giggled, before doing as her Master commanded, taking one in her mouth and sucking on it, covering it in saliva. She would then pull out and suck on the other, making sure that was covered in saliva. She made sure not to let the dragon cum, wanting him to shoot it into her pussy or ass. "Am I a good slut, Master?"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 07-18-2010

"Mmmrr, what do you think, Master?" Kristen grinned, her tail swishing happily as she cuddled up with Refia, both of them soaked head to toe in Alex's cum, their huge chests squishing together as they cuddled, both of them smiling cutely for their master. Refia's belly was quite swollen with Alex's cum, looking like she was pregnant, while Kristen's belly was the same, but about half the size.

----------------

"Rrrr...you're a very good slut." Ereth growled in lust, scratching under Mai's chin gently with one finger, both of his massive cocks throbbing in arousal. "Now...present yourself to your Master, slut." he ordered, stroking his scaly ballsack with one claw, using a magic spell to replenish his supply of seed, causing the two orbs to swell up again, growing larger before Mai's eyes.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 07-18-2010

"I think I'm proud to have such wonderful sluts," Alex smiled. "Now Kristen, be a good girl and pleasure my cock with your mouth and tongue. Refia, I believe you mentioned something about making your tits even bigger?" he asked, licking his lips.

-------------

Mai obeyed and kissed both of Ereth's giant balls, before laying on her back and spreading her pussy lips. "I present to you, the pussy of a slut, Master. Please, take me and make me go insane with pleasure. I want to be filled with your sperm. Ravage me, like the bitch in heat I am."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 07-18-2010

"Mm, yes, Master." Kristen purred, kneeling down and grabbing Alex's enlarged cock, starting to expertly suckle on it, while her large tongue rubbed it all over, one of her claws rubbing and fondling the two big balls hanging below.

"Hehe, that's right, Master." Refia smiled and nodded, rubbing her belly with one paw, causing it to shrink back to normal size as her body absorbed all of the cum that had filled her, before she started to rub and massage her furry tits, murring in pleasure as they started to grow even bigger and softer before Alex's eyes. "Mmmrr....tell me when to stop, Master..."

--------------

Ereth growled in lust, smirking down at the girl, kneeling down between her legs, guiding his cocks downward, one rubbing against her pussy, while the other rubbed against her ass. "Rrr...that's a good slut..." he growled, prodding her holes with his massive cocks as his claws moved up her body, squeezing her breasts firmly. "I'll fill you with so much seed, you'll be laying eggs for weeks." he teased, his massive balls certainly looking like they had enough seed to cause that. He then pushed his hips forward, forcing his massive cocks into her ass and pussy, growling out loudly from the feeling of both her tight holes at once.