Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 06-20-2010

Alex nodded and kept fucking her, two more tentacles coming out of his body. The two tentacles turned their heads to suckers, and latched themselves on Kristen's huge tits, sucking on them and drinking her milk.

As for Refia, the tentacles continued to fuck her. with two more sucking on her tits, as her pussy, ass, and mouth were fucked by the phallic tentacles.

-----------

"Oh yes...It feels so good," Amy moaned.

"Master, fuck me next! Make me pregnant!" Mai begged.

"NO! ME! Fuck me, Master!" Neko moaned, rubbing her young cunt.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-23-2010

"Aahh....nhhh...wonderful, my little fuck toy..." Kristen growled in bliss, lots of her milk gushing into the tentacles as her pussy continued to clamp around Alex's thrusting cock, her orgasm quickly approaching from all the pleasure. "Harder...rrr...!"

--------------

"Maybe I should just grow another cock and fuck you both at once?" Ereth chuckled as he slid his cock out of Amy's cunt, a good amount of his cum flowing out of the abused pink slit, making a puddle on the floor. He grinned over at Mai and Neko, pulling them both close to his big, buff body, his cock standing up once more, still nice and hard, even after his recent orgasm. "Kinda hard to decide which of you sexy sluts I should fuck first."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 06-23-2010

Alex obeyed, fucking her hard and fast, pushing himself to his limits as he fucked his dino girl. "I love fucking you, my beautiful dinosaur," he smiled, moaning as he fucked her. "Can I cum, Mistress? Can I?"

-------------

"Fuck me, Master!" Mai yelled, slapping her butt, trying to lick the cum that exited Amy.

"NO! ME! Me! I want your cock!" Neko begged, licking his face.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-23-2010

"Aaahh!! Oh gods, yes!" The huge dinosaur growled out loudly as the little man fucked her even harder, her pussy juices soaking his cock. "RRrr, cum inside your mistress, my little fuck toy! Fill her with your wonderful hot cum!" she growled, her pussy clamping tighter around his cock as her orgasm rapidly approached.

------------------

"Rrr, maybe I should just grow another cock." Ereth growled eagerly, rubbing his crotch with one claw, using his magic to form another cock identical to the first, a second cock growing out of his crotch right above the first, just as long, thick, and hard as the original. "Now I can fuck you both at once." he smirked, laying Mai down on her back, before laying Neko belly-down on top of her, so that their chests rubbed together, before he got behind them, grabbing Neko's waist gently, prodding his cocks at their pussies. "Are my two sluts ready for a nice, hard pounding?" he smirked, giving Neko's ass a firm slap, his tail smacking Mai's ass as well.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 06-25-2010

Alex did as he was told, filling Kristen up with a nice, big dose of human, male seed, wanting to impregnate her this time so that they could have a child. "I love you, Mistress!" he yelled, as he came. When the amazing orgasm was over with, he panted and cuddled with his lover and said, "Anything else you want?"

-----------

"YES! We love Master's cocks so much!" Neko moaned, kissing Mai, both of them moaning as their asses were slapped.

"Fuck us like a real man, Master," Mai smiled, winking at him, before kissing Neko again.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-29-2010

"Mmmmnhhh..." Kristen murred blissfully, her womb full of the man's cum, her tail swishing happily behind her. "Mmm...depends...does my little slave have enough energy for another orgasm?" she purred with a grin, stroking his chin gently with one finger.

----------------

"You mean like a real dragon, slut." Ereth growled with a lusty smirk, grabbing Neko's waist, before pushing his hips forward, growling out loudly in bliss as his huge cocks penetrated both of their pussies at the same time. "Mmrragghh...it's a wonder how you manage to stay so tight!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 06-29-2010

Alex suddenly pecked her lips and smiled, his dominate personality back, but not completely in control. "Depends on what you have in mind, my sexy dragoness."

------------

"The perfect pussies for the perfect cock, Master!" Mai replied, screaming in pleasure as Mai screamed as well, her eyes glazing over due to the amazing pleasure.

"Fuck us! Nya! Fuck us forever, Master!" she cried out, crying due to the amazing pleasure.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 07-01-2010

"Well, you haven't given Refia any attention, sexy." Kristen murred, moving her waist back a bit, sliding Alex's cock out of her pussy as Refia cuddled him from behind, her huge breasts squishing against him.

"Mm, she's right." Refia purred with a grin, licking Alex's neck gently, her pussy soaking wet with arousal. "Maybe you'd like to give my tight ass a good pounding?" she purred, rubbing Alex's cock with her soft paw.

---------------

"Rrrrhh...so damn good...!!" Ereth growled in bliss, feeling double the pleasure from having two cocks as he began to thrust his hips powerfully, fucking both their pussies nice and hard, giving both their asses another firm spank. "Rrrr, tell your Master how much you're enjoying his cocks, my sexy sluts!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 07-01-2010

"I'd love to fuck my sexy vixen," Alex smiled. "Why don't you lay down, butt in the air, and we'll start," he suggested, loving the feeling her large breasts, wanting nothing more than to fall asleep between them, but holding back that urge. "But Kristen, what will you do while I fuck Refia?" he added.

------

"I love it, Master! My old boyfriend's cock was too small to ever please me! My pussy was built to be fucked by your cock!" Mai screamed.

"AHH! Love you cock, more than anything, Master! I'll love it forever and ever!" Neko added, screaming as her tight, young pussy was fucked without any mercy. "Fuck us, Master! Fuck us hard and fast, for all of eternity!" she begged.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 07-06-2010

"I'll figure out something, don't you worry, cutie." Kristen grinned, slurping Alex's face gently, while she softly rubbed her wet pussy. "Go ahead and give Refia a good pounding."

"Mmm, yes, pound your slutty vixen nice and hard, sexy." Refia purred in a seductive tone, laying down on her belly before lifting her rump high, her tail lifting up to reveal her huge, perfect ass, the huge vixen shaking it back and forth a bit to tease Alex.

----------------------

"Rraagghh....of course...!!" The big dragon grunted between thrusts, holding Neko's waist firmly as he thrust even harder, starting to really pound both of their cunts, the pressure causing their chests to mash and rub together, their nipples rubbing together as well. "D-Damn...rrr...you two are gonna make me cum so fast!" he growled, the double pleasure rapidly bringing his orgasm closer and closer, precum filling the two girls' pussies and wombs.