Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 05-31-2010

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over your face, you little bitch!" Lily screamed, as she did just that, cumming hard, and having her cum flow into the dino girl's mouth. "Oh fuck...You're a good little bitch," she whispered, before slapping Kristen's face and standing up. She began to pee, all over the red dragon's face, as her tentacles continued to fuck her pussy and ass, and play with her large tits. "I want you to look at my Mistress Refia, and tell her I'm a good Mistress, and you are a dirty, slutty, bitch," Lily ordered, as she peed on Kristen.

--------------

Amy noticed the attention Mai was getting and glared at her cousin, before suddenly pushing her off of Ereth's cock. "HEY!" Mai cried, as Amy took the head of his cock into her mouth and loudly sucked on it, deep throating it as well, as Mai was forced to focus on the dragon's balls and what little of the shaft Amy didn't suck on.

-----------------

"Such a sexy slut, Refia," Alex moaned, and used one of his tentacles to slap her big, sexy ass. "Your firm ass, your large tits, your sexy curves, and I just love a woman who is bigger than me. Makes dominating them all the better," he whispered as his hard on returned, and he stroked it. "Keep going. Masturbate a bit, grope your own tits, slap your ass. Show me some sexy and slutty moves."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-04-2010

(No watersports, please. :x )

"Mmmnhh, oh yes!" Kristen moaned, happily lapping up the delicious female juices, turning toward Refia while panting happily. "Oooh, Mistress Rosemon is the best mistress ever, for this dirty, slutty bitch!" she moaned, her tail wagging in bliss behind her big butt.

-----------------

"Rraaahh!!" The big dragon growled out loudly as Amy suddenly deepthroated his huge shaft, causing it to throb harder and release even more pre, gushing down the girl's throat. "Rrrr, that's it, my sluts! Your master applauds your competitiveness." he added with a grin, stroking Amy's head gently, while his tail rubbed Mai's pussy, flicking her clit as well.

------------------

"Mmr, yes, Master..." Refia purred, turning around and lifting her tail, reaching down and starting to finger her pussy with three fingers, while also shaking her big, sexy rump; her other paw groping and squeezing her left breast. "Aaahh...mmrrr...your big slut is so horny, Master!" she moaned seductively, juices dripping from her pussy as she masturbated.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 06-04-2010

((Sorry.))

Rose giggled, and kept fucking Refia's butt and pussy for a few more minutes, not stopping until she came at least two more times. She finally released the red dinosaur and walked over to Refia, moving her hips as she walked. "Looks like I'm not the lowest bitch anymore, Mistress," she giggled, walking over to play with Angel.

Alex chuckled as he watched the sexy plant girl walk off, and then looked at Refia, his cock even harder now as he watched her play with herself. "Kristen, when you're ready, digivolve. Refia, when the slut is nice and big, stand next to her and I'll explain the game."

-------------

"Oh, so you like it when we fight for your cock, Master?" Amy giggled. "Maybe after sucking you off, you can watch us have a catfight over you," before returning to suck her Master's cock.

"If Master wants it, we are happy to give it," Mai agreed, licking Ereth's balls and anything Amy couldn't get.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-08-2010

Kristen moaned softly in the afterglow of all her orgasms, slowly sitting up after a little while. "Hehe...I'm always ready to please my Master." she murred, getting up onto her feet and digivolving to Growlmon, growing nice and big like Refia, before snuggling up to her, both of their enormous chests squishing together sexily. "Mm, what are we gonna do, Master?"

---------------

"Rrrrhh...of course not, my sluts...rr...it'd be really hard to fuck you if you're tired and injured from fighting." Ereth growled with a wink, his orgasm growing closer and closer with each passing moment that the two sucked on his cock and balls, his cock throbbing harder, more precum gushing from the slit.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 06-08-2010

"We can't help it, Master. We just love your cock so much!" Mai moaned, before licking and sucking on her part of Ereth's cock.

"We're addicted," Amy added, before giving her Master's head a long lick, and then engulfing it, sucking on it hard and skillfully.

----------------

"Well you know me...I just love big girls," Alex smiled. "Just a simple game. You two work together to overpower me in a sexual way. I do the same to you. First person to say 'you are the Master,' or in my case, Mistress, wins. Its just for fun and games, and like I said earlier...I just love fucking big girls," he smiled, and licked his lips as his cock became hard, staring at the two giantesses. He then brought out more tentacles, and they wrapped around his shaft, before melting, and creating his extra large cock, fit for fucking big girls like Kristen and Refia.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-08-2010

"And that's...rrr...just what I love to hear, my sluts!" the big dragon growled in bliss, feeling his orgasm coming on from the two girls' expert oral work, his cock suddenly throbbing powerfully, releasing a torrent of steamy-hot cum into Amy's mouth and down her throat. "RRaaaggh!!"

---------------

"Mm, is that it, Master?" Kristen smirked, licking her lips a bit as she broke away from Refia, and pounced onto the smaller human, her huge chest squishing down onto his entire upper body, while Refia approached from behind, grasping the enlarged shaft with her furry paw, starting to stroke it up and down. "We're gonna have lots of fun with you, Master." she growled playfully, her large tongue slurping over Alex's face as her giant tits squished his body gently; being very heavy, but soft enough to not hurt him.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 06-08-2010

The blast of cum was too much, even for a slut for Amy, so she pulled back felt her face being coated with cum as Mai also came up, taking the cock into her mouth and swallowing as much as she could, before also pulling back, and the two moaned in pleasure as they were showered by their Master's cum, the seed hitting their face and large racks.

Neko moaned and walked over, licking any of the cum that didn't hit the two and laid on the ground, desperate for seed.

-----------

Alex moaned in pleasure, loving the feeling of his face being licked and his body sandwiched between the two big beauties, their glorious breasts bringing him great joy. Then he felt his vixen stroking his cock, and her large breasts, as well as Kristen's. "Dear lord, I'm tempted to give up already," he laughed, loving the feeling of the two beauties sandwiching him, his cock hardening even more, with pre cum beginning to drip from the head of it already.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-09-2010

Ereth grunted in pleasure, stroking his massive cock as more of his thick seed gushed from it, splashing all over Amy and Mai's bodies, and also onto Neko as she came over, the big dragon smirking lustily. "Rrrhh...nothing I love more than seeing my sluts covered in my cum."

-------------

"Mm, yes...succumb to the pleasure, Master..." Kristen purred seductively, pressing her enormous tits more firmly against Alex's body as she nuzzled his face; Refia moving closer and grabbing her furry tits, squishing them tightly around Alex's enlarged cock, her tongue still flicking at the head, teasing the underside of it, knowing it was the most sensitive part. "Enjoying the feel of your digi-girls' huge, soft, warm tits?" Refia purred, her fluffy tail swishing happily behind her.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 06-09-2010

"Mmmm..." Alex moaned, letting himself go a bit to the pleasure as he felt the large breasts. "I love you girls. I don't mean that in the I'm your Master, and you're my bitch....I...honestly love all of you," the human whispered, allowing a less lustful and sadistic side of him to show. "And I just love feeling your tits. Nice, soft, and huge....This is heaven...." he commented, as he felt her large breasts rub his cock and Refia's tongue licked his cock. He also tried to kiss Kristen's lips, or anywhere on her face, wishing to kiss her flesh.

----------------------

"Thank you, Master, we love your cum!" Mai moaned, but Amy suddenly stopped licking the cum and laid on her back, and spread her legs.

"...Master...Please....I want your cum outside and inside of me...Pump me full of sperm," the red head smiled, winking at the dragon.

"Me two," Mai and Neko begged, laying on their backs and spreading their legs at their Master. It was up to Ereth to choose who he would fuck.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-10-2010

"Mmrr, and we love you too, Master." Kristen murred, stroking over her enormous chest as it squished the little human, her big nipples rubbing along his sides. "But our little game is still on, is it not?" she smirked; Refia suddenly stopping her licking, but keeping Alex's cock squished nice and tight between her furry breasts. "We'll only keep your little heaven going if you say we're your mistresses." Refia purred with a smirk.

--------------------

Ereth grinned, licking his lips a bit as he moved up to Amy, his massive pride still nice and stiff. "Rr, I'll pound all of your tight little cunts in time, but yours first, because you managed to suck my cock the most." he growled in lust, grabbing Amy's hips and guiding his huge dragonhood down to her slit, before giving a firm thrust, letting out a deep growl as his huge cock penetrated into her tight cunt, spreading it out greatly once more. "Rrragghh...so fucking tight...!!"