Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 05-26-2010

"Grrr...Fine. No more pleasure for you!" Lily declared, pulling away from Kristen, but keeping her restrained. "Not until you scream it out, that I am your Mistress!" the girl smiled, and blew another blast of pink gas at Kristen from out of her mouth. She kept doing this for as long as Kristen resisted her, using it to tease and torture the dragon girl.

----------

"Until then...Clean this," Alex ordered, throwing the black dildo over to Refia. "Your choice on how to clean it. Lick it, coat your fur with it. Surprise me."

-------------

"Thank you, Master. I love your cum," she moaned, blushing a bit as she wallowed in her master's seed, licking at it and making sure she was covered with it, until he took her away or stopped her.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 05-30-2010

"Nnrrrhh, gonna take more than some teases to force me to do something." Kristen growled, though on the brink of her orgasm, her pussy dripping with juices. "Come on, you can do it, whore." she teased with a smirk.

------------------

"Yes, Master." Refia purred, taking the toy and licking it clean, loving the sweet taste of her own juices, her fluffy tail swishing happily behind her huge rump. "Can I get Master ready to play?" she asked with a smile and a wink, nuzzling at Alex's crotch, giving the pants a playful nuzzle.

-------------------

"Glad that you do, my sexy kitty." Ereth grinned, stroking Neko's head gently with one claw, his huge shaft slowly softening again after his orgasm. "Clean all this up with your tongue, then meet me downstairs, my cat slut." he added, his tail patting her back firmly as he walked towards the stairs again, heading back downstairs.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 05-30-2010

"Do when? Make you cum? Dominate you?! Beat you in a battle of will!" Lily growled, before using her tentacles to lift Kristen up and using her other tentacles to spank the dragon's ass and slap around her large tits. "You're like a waterfall down here! Either submit to your mistress, or I won't let you cum! Admit to me who is your superior you slut!" the girl growled, using all her strength to spank and smack Kristen's sexy body.

--------------

Neko obeyed, and licked up the remaining cum on the ground, and on her body, before following after her master. Back with Mai and Amy, the two were in a passionate kiss, fingering each other as they moaned loudly.

--------------

"Hmmm....Why not? Go ahead, you slutty Digimon. I know you love this cock more than anything else, isn't that right?" he teased, as he unzipped his pants to reveal his semi-hard cock. "You can play with it, but not all the way. You'll get that chance when Kristen is done with your slut."

"Mmmnhh! Ooohh!" Kristen moaned from each slap, the vines not hurting her tough scales very much, her pussy only moistening further. "Aaah, mm, that feels...so nice...!" she moaned, loving the mix of pain and pleasure she was feeling. "Spank me harder...rrr...Mistress." she moaned with a wink toward Lilly.

-------------

Ereth grinned as he saw the two making out with each other, the sight causing his huge dragonhood to quickly stiffen again, giving soft throbs as it stood up proudly. "Rr, enjoying yourselves, my two sexy sluts?" he asked, walking up to them and looking down at them, his tail giving both their asses a playful smack.

-------------

"Oh, you know I love it, Master." Refia purred with a smile, grabbing Alex's cock and slipping it into her mouth, starting to suck on it and lick it, while she jiggled and bounced her giant furred breasts to tease him further.

Lily gasped when she heard the M word come from Kristen's lips. Something changed in her, and suddenly she began to whip Kristen's body harder as she began to change and shift. "Scream my name out! Scream the name of your Mistress, my slutty little bitch!" Lily ordered as she transformed into Rosemon, her ass now bigger, and her tits now matching Taomon's size.

--------------

The two girls stopped their kiss and looked at their Master and smiled, nodding. "Hello, Master. are you here to fuck me?" Mai smiled.

"NO! Me! I love your cock!" Amy said, ad squeezed her large tits. "Please, fuck me?"

"No, me, Master! Fuck me with your Dragon cock!"

-----------------

"Mmm....I love tits. The bigger the better for me. Keep shaking those tits of yours, Refia. Maybe I'll have you dance for me a bit, shaking your ass and tits for me when you're done sucking my cock," he moaned, petting her furry head.

"Ooohh! Yesss! Spank your slut harder, Mistress!" Kristen screamed as she was slapped and spanked even harder, her huge tits jiggling around from the slaps, while a rush of juices gushed from her cunt, the harder slaps pushing her over the edge of her orgasm.

--------------

Ereth chuckled, his tail swishing a bit behind him as he watched the two girls compete. "Mm, seems we need to settle this dilemma." he replied, grinning a bit, his cock twitching with arousal as he watched Amy squeeze her soft chest. "Both of you, please your Master. Whoever does the best job gets to be my fuck toy for the night." he added with a smirk.

---------------

"Hmm, the bigger the better, huh?" Refia smirked as she lapped at Alex's cock, continuing to shake and bounce her huge tits for him, the big melons jiggling all around. "I could make them REALLY big, if you wanted." she teased, giving the cock a firm slurp. "But I'll save that for later, mm, and focus on what's at hand." she purred, rubbing Alex's balls with her soft paw.

Rosemon laughed as she slapped at the slut's body, dominating before suddenly releasing her. She dropped her to the ground, and sat on the red dragon's face. "Pleasure my pussy, you bitch!" she ordered, as her now phallic headed tentacles began to move to her pussy, ass, and tits. Two tentacles were stuffed into her ass, three into her pussy, and four more began to slap and squeeze Kristen's tits. While they weren't as big or as fast as Master's, they should still have been very nice for the slut.

-------------

The two slaves obeyed, and to lick each side of his cock, their hands squeezing and rubbing his ball sack. As the two licked and kissed away at his cock, their tongues sometimes meeting, Neko sat aside, rubbing her pussy as she watched the sight, moaning in pleasure.

-----------

"Mmm...Just hearing that is almost enough for me to want to skip over the threesome. But I'll wait. Until then, keep sucking your Master's cock. Once I unload it though, I want you to stand up and shake your body for me like the slut you are. I want to see you dance for me, you foxy whore," he moaned, his orgasm nearing.

"Mmnhh, yes!" Kristen moaned, squirming beneath Rosemon as her ass, pussy and soft tits were assaulted by the vines, her snout closing around the pussy as her tongue thrust inside it, starting to ravenously eat her out, while her pussy and ass clamped tightly around the vines.

-----------------

Ereth growled softly in pleasure, his huge cock throbbing softly as it was licked and kissed, his balls still quite heavy and full of cum. "Mmrr, that's it, sluts. Worship your Master's godly cock and balls."

-----------------

"Yeshmm...Mmashter..." Refia purred through the cock in her mouth, starting to suck it harder while her tongue coiled around it and rubbed it firmly, her soft paws rubbing and fondling his balls even more, feeling the weight of their contents.

"Keep licking that pussy, slut! From here on, you're the lowest slut! I outrank you!" Rosemon moaned, her juices tasting like strawberries to the dino girl. Her tentacles began to fuck her faster, growing a bit in size as they threatened to cum.

-------------

The two obeyed, licking and sucking on his cock. Mai moved to the head, taking most of his length into her mouth, loudly sucking on it. Amy on the other hand, licked, kissed, and sucked on Ereth's balls, loving their shape and taste.

---------------

With a loud moan, Alex shot his cum into Refia's mouth, pulling out in mid orgasm to shoot the rest onto her face and tits. He took a deep breath and smiled, and ordered Refia to clean herself up a bit, and then dance for him. He also sat down on the ground, resting, awaiting his show. "Shake that fat ass, and those huge, watermelon tits."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 05-31-2010

"Mmmnnnh!" Kristen continued to moan blissfully as she was ruthlessly fucked by the tentacles, her tongue thrusting back and forth in Rosemon's cunt, firmly slurping at her inner walls as her claws squeezed the plant girl's big, firm ass.

--------------------

"Rrrggh, that's better!" Ereth grunted in bliss as the two girls sucked on his cock and balls, large gushes of precum flowing into Mai's mouth as she sucked on his cock, his tail moving down and rubbing firmly over the girl's pussy. "You're doing good...rrr...my sexy slut." he smirked, rubbing Mai's head gently.

--------------------

Refia purred happily, cleaning Alex's cum off her face and huge tits, before she stood up, grinning down at Alex as she started to dance teasingly and seductively, shaking and jiggling her enormous tits, while swaying her wide hips, and shaking her huge round ass, making sure to lift her tail nice and high.