Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-17-2010

Alex gave a simple nod. "Get down on your knees, my little whore angel. Maybe after you show Candy how to suck cock, Lilith and I will double fuck you," he smiled. "Now get down, unzip my pins, and show her what slut you are."

"Slut? Mommy, what's a slut?" Candy asked.

((Hey Erethzium? Do you ever roleplay yaoi?))

-----------

"Cum, Master! Please, Master! Slut wants lots and lots of cum! I want to bathe in your seed until the day I DIE!" Amy screamed, her hands squeezing his cock and balls as she opened her mouth before the head of the cock, awaiting his seed on her face and in her mouth.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-20-2010

(Yeah, but not with humans.)

"Mm, you'll see, Dear." Ophanimon grinned, kneeling down in front of Alex, and unzipping his pants, slipping his cock out between the opening in his boxers, and starting to stroke and lick the soft shaft, moaning seductively.

-----------------

"Rrragghh!! Here it comes, slut!" Ereth growled, before roaring out loudly, his cock throbbing powerfully as his orgasm hit, starting to gush cum like a fire hydrant, soaking Amy's upper body completely, while lots of it splashed into her mouth.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-20-2010

((Well we could make new characters to join in, or not if you don't want to. And if you do, how do you feel about crossdressing?))

Lilith smiled and joined in, licking it and kissing the great cock. Their tounges and lips sometimes touched, and Ophanimon would feel the demon digimon's hands groping her large tits.

"Ooohh..." Candy whispered, staring at them, before moving her hand down to rub her breasts. "Wow...."

-------------

"YES! THANK YOU, MASTER!" Amy screamed, taking the cum with an open mouth, drinking as much as she could. She squeezed her own tits, and suddenly came as she felt the wonderful sensation of being covered in her dragon master's sweet, sweet cum.

---------------

"Can't you tutor me? Help me become a good Mistress? We could train on one of the other girls!" Lily whimpered.

"Alright..."

"Let's play."

"Your choice though," Deva smiled. "You want to be top, bottom or equal?" she asked, as Diva stood behind Kristen, spanking her ass, as Deva rubbed her large tits against Kristen's.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-24-2010

"Mmmhhh..." Ophanimon moaned, taking the human's dick into her mouth and starting to suck on it, licking it firmly with her tongue as well. "Get nice and...mmm...hard for your sluts, Master..."

--------------------

The buff dragon continued to growl as his cock twitched, still releasing streams of his thick seed all over her body, before pushing the head of his cock into her mouth, pumping a lot of it down her throat. "Rrrrhh...damn good, slut." he growled with a smirk as his orgasm finally halted, his cock sliding out of her mouth as he pulled his hips back.

--------------------

"Hehe, of course we could, sexy." Refia purred, grinning as she kissed Lily's lips gently. "And who do you want to train on, hmm?" she asked, Kristen murring deeply from all the attention to her ass and large tits.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-24-2010

"Lilith. I want you to fuck Ophanimon while she sucks my cock." Lilith nodded, and kissed her lover's cheek, before moving behind her, and slamming her demonic cock into her ass, slapping it. "You're such a sexy slut, my love!" she whispered.

-----------------

Amy moaned, looking like she just wanted more as Mai smiled at her Master. "What would you like your proud sluts to do now, Master?" She smiled, spanking herself. "A nice orgy, perhaps?"

-------------------

"Kristen is pretty sexy," Lily smiled. "I'd like to dominate her..."

Deva overheard, and she looked at the red dragon lady. "What do you say Kristen? We can fuck you after if you want to go help the flower slut learn to dominate."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-30-2010

"Mmmmhhhhphh!" Ophanimon moaned out loudly around Alex's cock as she sucked it, her ass clenching around Lillith's cock as it was roughly slammed inside, only causing her to more rigorously suck on Alex's cock, licking the underside firmly.

---------------------

"Rrr, sounds like a plan...though who's going to do what?" he asked with a grin, pulling Mai over and kissing her lips deeply for a few seconds, stroking her back gently with his claw. "You're definitely getting a nice pounding for being a patient slut."

---------------------

"Hee, of course." Kristen grinned, walking up to Lilly, her large, scaly tits jiggling as she walked. "You think you can keep this sexy dragon under control, do you?"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 04-03-2010

Ophanimon was soon rewarded with cum being shot into her mouth, and going down her throat. Alex also pulled back and shot more seed onto her face. Candy stared in wonderment at the white substance, and licked the angel's cheek, tasting Alex's seed. "Yummy!" she giggled, and pulled her mother into a passionate kiss so she could have more of the delicious substance.

---------------

"Thank you, Master," Mai moaned, kissing back. "You can fuck me, and you can put Amy over me, so I can lick her pussy while you fuck me..." she suggested, moaning. "I'm fine with anything you want."

--------------

"You're damn right I do!" Lily growled, standing up and shaking her tits a bit. She then walked over to Kristen, and began to circle her. "I mean, if you're willing to roll over for a human, then it should be easy to show you who's the Mistress here?" she said, and slapped Kristen's ass, before grabbing the red dragon's tits from behind her, her breasts rubbing against Kristen's back.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 04-09-2010

"Mmmmhh..." Ophanimon moaned happily as she kissed her daughter deeply, hugging her gently, causing their breasts to mash together again. Mmm, already a good kisser, I see... she thought, her tongue swirling around Candy's, letting her taste more of Alex's cum.

--------------------

"Sounds good to me, my sexy slut." Ereth grinned, scooping Mai up into his arms, before laying her down on a soft mattress on the floor, pulling Amy over and sitting her down next to Mai's head. "You, cat slut, come over here and play with your other slut. Make out with her and play with her tits." he ordered at Neko, pointing at Amy.

--------------------

Kristen giggled, growling softly in pleasure as her large tits were squeezed. "Mm, but that human is the best Master I've ever known. I doubt you can be better." she teased with a smirk, her tail coming around and smacking Lily's ass powerfully, but not enough to hurt her much.

Refia meanwhile walked over to the two LadyDevimon twins, grabbing both their cocks and stroking them slowly. "I'll keep you two nice and ready for when Lily's done." she purred with a grin.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 04-09-2010

"Ophanimon." Alex ordered the woman up and then looked at Candy. "I am your Master. I order your mother and father, and they serve me. So will you. Candy, lay down on the ground." Candy obeyed, and laid on the ground on her back. "Ophanimon....No....I don't want to refer to you by that title any longer. How about I call you...Angel?" he suggested, if she agreed, he would order Angel to sit on Candy's face, and teach her how to lick pussy.

---------

The neko girl obeyed, and she crawled over, and licked Amy's face, before kissing her lips, and rubbing her larger tits in her small hands. "Nya..."

"She'll turn into a very beautiful woman, when she is older," Mai giggled.

------------

"Is that so?" Lily replied, and began to slap Kristen's tits. "How hard could it be? I've never seen you act very dominant. What does a human have, that I don't?" she asked, moving a hand down to rub Kristen's pussy.

"Awww! You're so nice!" Deva said.

"Stand between us. I'm fucking to fuck your pussy, while Deva fucks your big butt," Diva smiled, and once Refia did, they began to sandwich her between them. Diva fucked her pussy, their tits pushing against one another, and their tongues fighting as she kissed the vixen. Deva slapped the Renamon's ass, and began to fuck her butt hard and fast.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 04-10-2010

"Mm, you can call me whatever you want, Master." Ophanimon winked at Alex, rubbing Candy's head gently. "Now...lick your mother's pussy, my sweet little daughter..." she softly spoke, her soft hands rubbing Candy's head gently; her moist pink pussy right in front of Candy's face.

------------------

"Oh yes, she will..." Ereth smirked, grasping Mai's waist, and grinding his cock against her pussy. "Now get to eating out her pussy, slut." he ordered, moving Amy closer to Mai, so that her crotch was right over Mai's face.

------------------

"Mmrrr, he's got skills and knowledge that you don't, sweetie." Kristen murred softly as her warm cunt was rubbed, smirking a bit as she grabbed Lily's waist, and flipped her over her body, throwing her down onto the large bed. "Mistake one: You haven't restrained me at all." she added, sticking her tongue out playfully.

"Oohh...mmmhh!!" Refia moaned loudly as she deeply kissed Diva, her pussy and ass clenching tightly around the demons' cocks, the fur from her large tits rubbing along Diva's nipples, teasing her with more pleasure; her paws grasping Diva's hips tightly, as to not be knocked over from the hard fucking she was receiving.