Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 02-18-2010

"Please, Master. Fuck me. Fuck me, and impregnate me. Give me the honor, of bearing your children. Please, my great Master. Fuck me like the slut I am!" Mai pleaded.

----------------

Alex, Lilith, and Ophanimon left the room and entered a new one. This one had a pink egg in the center of it, with black and white hearts over it. It began to shake and stir, when the the three entered. The egg cracked a bit, and suddenly a pink light filled the room.

A woman then stood in the room, staring at the three. Her large tits perhaps being even bigger than Ophanimon's, and she looked at them with almost innocents, before smiling running towards them. "Mommy! Daddy!" she yelled, hugging Ophanimon and Lilith, each of their large tits rubbing against one another as she hugged both women tightly.

Minus the horns

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 02-20-2010

"Rrr, that's a good slut!" Ereth growled, thrusting his hips forward, burying almost all of his cock into Mai's pussy with one swift thrust, growling out loudly in pleasure. "Mmmrragghh, such a tight little cunt, slut!" he snarled, Amy having a perfect view of the action, being able to see the dragon's cock buried balls-deep in Mai's pussy.

-------------

"Hehe, just what I was expecting!" Ophanimon giggled, hugging her child, kissing her lips gently, while softly moaning as her breasts mashed together with the 'child's. "A little devil, just like my lover."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 02-25-2010

Mai was in so much pleasure, she could not even say anything. She was, for a lack of a better words, she was being fucked silly. When the wave of cum finally ended, Mai was a panting, and overly satisfied, woman. "Thank you...Master."

On the side, Amy was whimpering, desiring to be fucked.

-------------------

"What will you name her?" Alex asked, letting them decide as their child kissed back. She let out a childish, almost innocent, moan and rubbed her breasts against theirs more.

"How adorable, wouldn't you agree?" Lilith teased, slapping her lover's ass as she kissed their daughter.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 02-27-2010

"Rrr, such a good girl..." Ereth smirked as he finished cumming, Mai's belly swollen slightly with his load in her womb, the big dragon sliding his thick cock out of her, giving her ass a playful slap, before turning to Amy and approaching her. "Did you enjoy watching me fuck my good slut?" he teased, stroking over Amy's soaked cunt with two fingers, his shaft still quite hard, and throbbing eagerly.

-----------------------

"Hehe, yes..." Ophanimon moaned softly, wrapping one arm around both Lillth and her new daughter, smiling. "Yeah, what shall we name her, love?"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-03-2010

"Yes...Please, Master....Fuck me hard," Amy begged, whimpering, staring at his cock.

------------

"How about slut?" Alex suggested. "That's what you two are after all, so Slut should be fitting for her," he said, walking over.

"Hmmm? Momma! Daddy! Who's he?" Slut asked, looking at Alex.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-05-2010

"Mmm, I don't know...you were really mean to me earlier, I think I'll just fuck my other slut's pussy..." Ereth smirked, continuing to rub Amy's cunt with two fingers, his massive cock pressing against her stomach and chest. "That is, unless you can show me you really want it..." he added, unlatching Amy's bindings with his free claw, letting her down to the floor on her knees, his huge dragonhood throbbing in front of her face.

-------------

"Oh, you're so silly, Master." Ophanimon giggled, shaking her head. "We need to name her something nice, and she'd probably get confused if Slut was her name." she added, sticking her tongue out a bit. "What do you suggest, love?" she asked, looking toward Lillithmon.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-07-2010

"Hmmm...How about Candy?" Lilith suggested. "I mean, she just looks so sweet!"

Their daughter did seem sweet, despite her two slutty mothers. She had an almost innocent smile on her face, and her eyes seemed to glow with love and kindness. So sweet...and yet so slutty.

------------

Amy almost instantly went onto the cock. She closed her mouth around it, and sucked on the mighty cock, loving the taste of the dragon, tasting her cousin on it. Her hands quickly began to service his balls, stroking and squeezing them for his seed.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-09-2010

"Hee, sounds good to me." Ophanimon smiled, kissing her daughter's lips gently, hugging her and Lillith close. "So...what shall we do now, Master?" she asked, looking over toward Alex.

----------------------

"Rrrawrr! Damn, someone's eager, I see!" Ereth smirked wide as Amy sucked on his enormous shaft, his claw stroking her head gently, running through her hair. "That's a good slut...rrr...suck Master's cock good enough and he might let you swallow some of his load..." he growled softly, his balls seeming to grow heavier in Amy's hands, the stroking and squeezing only stimulating the production of more seed.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-14-2010

"YES! YES! Lots and lots of cum for me, Master!" Amy moaned, and sucked the cock harder, her hands stroking the shaft and balls.

-------------

"I may have an idea," Alex smiled, as Candy looked at him.

"Mommy, who's that?" she asked, rubbing her large tits against Ophanimon as Alex walked behind the angel, and rubbed his hard cock, which was under his pants, against her butt.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-16-2010

The big dragon growled out loudly, lots of pre gushing out into Amy's mouth as she sucked on the massive cock, his balls continuing to slowly swell, growing heavier in the girl's hands. "Rraaghh...that's it, my little slut...your Master's going to give you a nice load...rrrhh...!"

------------

"Mm, that's just your lover and Master, my dear." Ophanimon grinned, feeling Alex's cock rubbing against her firm ass. "Shall I show her how to please you, Master?" she asked, winking at him, reaching back and into his pants, rubbing his hard cock with her soft hand.