Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 01-12-2010

((The statistic thing says it's your birthday. Is it? If so, happy B-Day.))

The shy catgirl blushed and looked at the ground, before slowly shaking her head, and licking her lips. "Yes....sir..." she whimpered, blushing red and burning like a fire.

------------

"Now then...Refia, ride my cock. Kristen, if I remember correctly, you can make a dick appear like Refia. If so, I want you two facing one another, and Kristen can fuck your pussy, while I get your ass," Alex smiled.

"Get ready then, slut, "Lilith smiled, sitting down. Once she was on the ground, the devil woman motioned for Ophanimon to sit down, and force the hard cock into her ass herself. Deva and Diva were quick to arrive, and revealed their dicks, allowing for the beautiful digimon woman to use her hands and mouth to service them.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 01-13-2010

"Mm, so hard to choose...whether to fuck your tight cunt..." Ereth teased, scratching gently under Amy's chin. "Or to have this little cutie suck me off..." he continued, moving back over to Neko, gently stroking his claw across her chest. "I think I'll go with my little cat slut first, she was nice and polite to me." he added with a grin, letting Neko down from the hangar, leaving her on her knees on the floor, his massive cock in front of her face. "Go ahead, slut. Suck Master's cock."

--------------------

"Hehe, yes I can, Master." Kristen smiled and nodded, murring softly as she rubbed her crotch, her large cock growing out, already fully hard from her arousal. Refia purred seductively as she cuddled up to Kristen, their chests squishing together again, her tail lifting up as well, giving Alex a perfect view of her round, furred rump. "Mmm, come fuck me, Master." she purred, looking back at him with a seductive look on her face.

Ophanimon grinned, kneeling over Lillith and kissing her lips, before pushing down onto the large cock, moaning deeply in pleasure as it forced its way into her tight ass. "Aaahh, such a big cock, Mistress!" she moaned, grabbing Deva and Diva's cocks, and starting to rapidly jerk them as she rode Lillith's cock, her massive breasts bouncing up and down in front of the devil womon's face.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 01-13-2010

Neko blushed red, and looked at her Master's eyes, before taking the head of the cock in her mouth and lightly sucking on it, still staring into Ereth's eyes. "Thwack you, Mastwer," her muffled voice said through his cock.

-------------

Alex spanked Refia's furry ass, and licking his lips. "Such a naughty slut. I'm going to have to teach you a lesson," he smiled, giving her ass another smacked, followed by grabbing her waist and pulled her down, his cock pushing into her sexy ass. "Join in, Kristen. This slut's body is tight!" he moaned, spanking Refia. "And give the whore a kiss, while you're at it."

"Put my cock in your mouth, bitch. I want to see you suck it," Deva ordered.

Lilith moaned and fucked Ophanimon faster, spanking her sexy ass while fucking it. "Scream, bitch. I want to hear your voice loud and clear!" Lilith moaned. "Tell the world what a slut you are!" she ordered, as a large crowd of people began to watch the two public sex shows.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 01-14-2010

"Rrrr, that's a good little slut..." Ereth growled softly, stroking Neko's head with one claw as she lightly sucked it, his tail moving down to her crotch, and gently rubbing her pussy, prodding her clit a little as well. "Keep sucking it well, and you'll get a nice load of Master's seed, to drink."

---------------------------

"Ooh, you know it, Master." Kristen grinned, grabbing Refia's waist as well, and ramming her cock into the Renamon's pussy, moaning in pleasure. "Aahhh, you're...right! Such a tight cunt!" she moaned, kissing Refia's lips deeply as she joined Alex in fucking Refia, the yellow vixen moaning blissfully as both her ass and pussy were stuffed with the large cocks.

Ophanimon did exactly as she was told, starting to suck on Deva's cock, still jerking it off along with Diva's, and moaning loudly around it, keeping her ass clenched tight around Lillith's cock as she rode it even faster, milk starting to dribble from her nipples as her breasts kept bouncing in front of Lillith.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 01-21-2010

Neko moaned, moving as a bit as she felt the tail play with her clit. She opened her eyes and looked at him innocently, before nodding slightly and continuing to suck on the dragon's massive member, obedient to him.

-------------

Kristen would suddenly find a tentacle, shoving itself into her fine, red ass, as a few more began to play with the two girls' breasts. "Mmm...I couldn't resist. I love fucking you girls with my tentacles, almost as I love fucking you with my cock."

"Ohhh...I can already feel like I'm about to cum!" Lilith moaned.

Deva pulled back and slapped her cock against Ophanimon's cheek, moaning. "Ready to get covered by some demon Digimon cum, bitch? We're going to cover you in cum, and mommy is going to make sure you're fill with her seed, so you'll turn out pregnant with her baby! You want that, slut? Having Lilith's child?" she teased.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 01-24-2010

The muscular dragon continued to growl in pleasure as Neko sucked on his cock, a steady stream of precum flowing into her mouth and throat as she did, his tail continuing to rub firmly over her cunt and clit. "Rrrr...keep that up, slut, and you'll get a nice, big load of Master's cum..."

----------------

"Aaaahh, Master...mmnhhhh...that's...so good!" Kristen moaned, loving the double-pleasure of fucking Refia's pussy, while the tentacle fucked her own ass, her claws grasping Refia's waist tighter. Refia was moaning out blissfully, her tail brushing gently over Alex's chest as she hugged Kristen tightly, both their huge breasts squishing tightly together.

"Oohh, yes, YES!" Ophanimon moaned, starting to rapidly jerk off Deva and Diva's cocks, riding Lillith's cock faster, and clenching her tight ass even tighter around the big cock, wanting to milk the demon's orgasm. "Give it all to your slutty angel!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 01-27-2010

Neko moaned, and her long, cat tail stretched over and began to rub and play with Ereth's sack, as she sucked on his mighty cock. "Such a lucky girl," Mai smiled, licking her lips, watching as Neko's innocent face was being fucked.

---------------------

With three loud moans, the three demon girls coated Ophanimon in their seed, covering her both inside and out. Lilith's seed shot into her womb, almost ensuring she would be pregnant, and Deva and Diva aimed for the digital queen's mouth and breasts. She was to be covered in cum.

"Cum whenever you want, girls!" moaned Alex, before unleashing his seed into both of them. His cock and tentacle shot jets of cum within their butts, filling them up with his seed, maybe even making them look pregnant a bit.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 01-28-2010

"Rrr, lucky indeed...I bet you're just sopping wet, watching her suck my dick, aren't you?" Ereth smirked over at Amy, reaching over with one hand, and going into her pants with it, rubbing roughly over her pussy, while he beckoned for Mai to come over with his other claw; a seemingly endless flow of precum filling Neko's mouth as his orgasm rapidly approached.

------------------

"Mmmnnhhhh!!" Ophanimon moaned in pleasure, leaning back so that her entire front was covered in Diva and Deva's herm seed, her large breasts soaked the most. "Oohh, yesss...all of it...every drop...!"

"Master!" Refia screamed in bliss, the feeling of his cum filling her up causing her to climax, only making her ass and pussy clench even tighter around the two big cocks filling them. This in turn caused Kristen to growl in pleasure, burying her cock into the vixen's cunt, and shooting off her large load of herm seed, filling up Refia's pussy as her own ass was filled by the tentacle.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 02-03-2010

Mai smiled and came closer to her Master. "What would you have me do, Master?" She smiled, licking her lips.

"Oh god, don't stop! Keep going!" Amy begged, moaning greatly as Ereth's fingers rubbed against her pussy. "Please, I'm so close...." she moaned, already feeling her orgasm nearing.

---------------------

"Mmmmm...You look delicious, slut. What would you like now? Should I ask Master for permission to parade you around the beach or...would you prefer I just fuck your tight little cunt now?" Lilith smiled.

With a loud moan, Alex filled the two with his cum. When the floods were stopped, he ordered Refia off of him, and had the tentacle slowly pulled out of Kristen. "That was quite nice, my dear sluts. He then looked at Refia and motioned for her to sit on his lap. "This time, I want to fuck your pussy, and Kristen will fuck your ass. Face me," he ordered, and once Refia did, he pulled her closer and slammed his cock into her pussy. He also kissed her lips, his tongue pushing into her mouth and wrestling with the vixen's own.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 02-04-2010

"Rrr, keep this slut on the edge of an orgasm, Mai." Ereth grinned, pulling his fingers out of Amy's pants, and licking the juices off of them, before looking down at Neko. "Hope you're...rrrhh...ready to swallow many gallons of your Master's load, my little cat slut...

-----------------

"Mmm, fuck your slutty angel's cunt, Lil." Ophanimon moaned, giving the devil womon a deep kiss on the lips, before getting up from Lillith's lap, and getting down onto her hands and knees in the sand, her round, sexy ass facing Lillth. "Fuck me nice and hard!"

"Mmmpmhh...!!" Refia moaned loudly, hugging Alex as she sat in his lap, feeling his big cock buried inside her pussy, while Kristen kneeled behind her, grabbing her waist, and ramming her cock inside the vixen's ass, growling out loudly in pleasure. "Ooohh, gods, her ass is so tight, Master!"