Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 12-30-2009

"AHHH!" the nerd screamed as he violently came in Ophanimon's mouth.

Alex gave Kristen another kiss on her lips, before pulling back, leaving the girl wet and horny. "Alright girls, that's enough," he smiled as Deva and Diva captured the event with pictures and on tape. He walked over to Refia and the woman, who was moaning in her eighth orgasm. "Leave the slut, Refia," he said and looked at the MILF. "You ever want to feel good again, come look me up," he smiled. He then looked at his angel and said, "Say goodbye to the nice man, Ophanimon. Also, rinse your mouth sometime. It's dirty with the seed of another man," he said as he rounded his girls up. After which, he ordered the crowd to disperse, which they did.

"So, anywhere in particular you girls want to go?"

--------------

Neko shuddered as her tongue touched the pre cum. When she could, she looked up at Ereth and then at his cock at said, "It tastes.....not bad...Mister....."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 01-03-2010

"Heh...um...I don't really know this place, Master." Kristen scratched her head in confusion, looking around a bit. "Where exactly are we, anyways?" she asked curiously.

------------

"Mm, trust me, the taste gets better, the more you drink it." Ereth smirked, grasping Neko's head again, and pushing his cock further into her mouth, the whole head and a bit of the shaft going inside this time. "Rrrhhh...get a good taste of it, slut!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 01-09-2010

"My hometown of Los Angeles. A human city. Since none of you know it well, how about we leave to go to the Beach. Once there, I may put some sun tan all over your slutty bodies," he smiled, slapping Kristen's ass as he looked at the girls. "Okay with you, ladies?"

--------------

Neko continued to struggle, though less than in the beginning. She took the taste, and found it....different. Not good, but defiantly not bad. For now, she just did as ordered and lightly sucked on it, tasting it.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 01-10-2010

"Mm, sure, Master." Kristen purred from the slap to her firm ass, cuddling Alex's side and kissing his lips gently, her tail wagging happily behind her. "Lead the way for your sexy sluts, Master."

---------------

Ereth growled happily as Neko suckled on it, giving his balls a gentle squeeze with his tail, causing a gush of cum to unload into the young girl's mouth. "Mmm, is that enough of a sample, slut?" he teased, sliding his cock out of her mouth and putting one finger under her chin to hold her mouth closed, making sure she swallowed it all. His tail went back to Amy again, and rubbed firmly at her crotch through her pants. "As for you, my other slut, I'm guessing you'd like to cum?" he asked with a smirk, knowing that she was likely close to her orgasm from the tailfucking she received earlier.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 01-10-2010

Alex nodded, and soon the group was at the beach. He led them to a nice, open spot and told them to stay there, teasing the public while he went to go get some towels and chairs.

He soon returned with towels and chairs for everyone and laid on the ground. He held a bottle of sun tan lotion, and looked at his girls. "I'm sorry to ask you girls to get out of your cute outfits already, but I need all of you to undress. Looking at you has gotten me hard. Refia and Kristen, come here, unzip my pants, and tend to my cock. Rest of you, play with one another."

Lilith smiled and placed a hand on Ophanimon's ass. "I hope you're not shy," she said, before kissing the angel passionately.

---------------

Amy wanted to say no, to refuse, to fight back, but the truth was she did want to cum. She gave the dragon and slow nod, and looked at Neko, who had his seed in her mouth, and on her body.

"Hehe, yes Master." Refia giggled as she and Kristen and the other girls undressed, before she and Kristen approached Alex, kneeling down in front of him and unzipping his pants, licking their lips as his hard cock sprung from his pants. They both began to lick and suckle on the hard shaft, moaning seductively, Refia gently fondling and rubbing his balls with one paw.

"Mm, of course not.." Ophanimon smiled, returning the soft, passionate kiss, cuddling up close with Lillith, causing their massive chests to squish together.

---------------------

"Hmm, well...hard to decide which of my new sluts I want to play with." Ereth grinned, standing between them now, his massive cock clearly visible to the two girls. "Which one of you wants my cock more, hmm?"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 01-10-2010

Alex moaned and leaned forward, spanking both girls' butts. "Such beautiful sluts," he said as they pleased his monster cock. "Come on, ladies, let's see your best blow job skills...Maybe share a kiss with one another two, I do so enjoy it when my sluts get along."

-----------------

Neko was still rather shy about all of this, but Amy was quick to answer. "M-me, Master!" the redhead said, before she could stop herself. "I want your cock!" WHAT AM I SAYING!?!

Refia and Kristen nodded softly, murring deeply as they started to lick each others' tongues, their lips occasionally touching as well, Kristen's claw grabbing the base of Alex's cock and starting to stroke the bottom half of it up and down, while Refia continued to fondle and rub his balls.

----------------

"Oh, you want it, do you?" Ereth smirked at Amy, walking up to her, and pressing his cock against the crotch of her pants, grinding it teasingly into her. "Weren't you the one saying to let you go, and that I'm a sick pervert?"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 01-12-2010

"I-I'm sorry for what I said...Please...I...I want to be fucked by your big, dragon cock....Master," she whimpered, her pussy wet and her eyes filled with lust. "I'm begging you...."

---------------------

Alex moaned in pleasure, and allowed himself to cum earlier than usual, his seed shooting out and showering upon the two. "Share my cum between one another, sluts."

Ophanimon soon felt Lilith's dick rub against her pussy. She pulled back and pecked the angel's lips and said, "Your choice, slut. Ass, mouth, or pussy?"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 01-12-2010

"Mm, I don't know...your friend seemed to like how it tasted, and she didn't call me a sick pervert." The dragon grinned, turning toward Neko, so that she could see his massive malehood now, standing up in arousal. "Do you want to taste more of it, slut?"

-------------------

The two digi-womon moaned happily as Alex's cum showered over their bodies, doing just as he said, licking it up, before kissing each other deeply in front of him, moaning into each others mouths as they shared his cum, and their saliva, with each other.

"Mmm, ass, for starters." Ophanimon softly moaned, licking her lips in anticipation, grinding a bit against Lillith's hard dick. "I'll suck you off after you pound my slutty ass....Mistress." she spoke, adding a playful wink. "And while you're fucking my ass, may I play with your daughters' cocks? I'm sure they don't want to be left out of all this fun."