Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 12-12-2009

"Hmmm...What do you girls want to do now?" she asked and pulled back all of her tentacles. She then looked down at her sexy, female body and decided that she could stop now. Saying a few magic words, the woman suddenly became a man once more, his large cock hanging between his legs. He looked at his girls, and motioned them all over to him. "Maybe we should go to my world? Show you girls off? Unless any of you have something else you'd like to do?"

-------------------

Amy tried to talk, but could not due to the gag, instead she let out a loud moan as her body was touched by the tail once more. As for Neko, she moaned as she felt her body being touched. She was shy though, and tried to weakly stop him. "Only my husband is supposed to do that," she said.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 12-14-2009

"Let's show the world how slutty we are, Master." Ophanimon smiled, grabbing Alex's cock gently, stroking it with her soft hand.

Kristen nodded, cuddling up with Deva and Diva, the two devil women being squished against her enormous, soft tits. "Mm, I agree, Master..."

-------------

"You have no husband now, my cat slut." Ereth grinned, thumbing over Neko's nipples. "I am your Master, and you shall love me, and me only." he added, his tail suddenly pushing inside Amy's pussy, starting to thrust back and forth, tailfucking her nicely. "Understand?"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 12-20-2009

The human smiled and went to go pick out some outfits for all the girls. He ordered all the girls to put away their dicks if they had them, and ordered them to all go take a bath in the next room. When they were done cleaning each other, their Master was taking a nap on the ground, outfits laid out with notes and on who was to wear what.

School girl outfits for Ren and Lily, a sexy two piece pink bikini for Ophanimon, a black two piece bikini for Lilith, a mini skirt and white tank top for Kristen, and finally, ironically enough, white, almost angelic, dresses for the twins Diva and Deva.

-----------------------

Neko whimpered again, and looked at the ground, and then at the dragon. Amy was now screaming in pleasure as the tail fucked her wet cunt. Finally, the little catgirl nodded to the great beast. She would be his.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 12-22-2009

The girls all smiled as they put on their outfits, checking one another out a bit, before walking over to their Master, kneeling down beside him. "We're ready to go now, Master."

-----------------

"Good to hear it." Ereth grinned, giving Neko's lips a soft kiss, his pants having worked up a nice tent already, from the groping of her soft chest. "Have you sucked cocks before, slut?" he asked, moving back from her a bit, allowing her to see the massive tent in his pants, which throbbed a bit. His tail continued to ravage Amy's cunt, pushing in as deep as it could go, bumping roughly into her G-spot with each thrust it gave.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 12-27-2009

Alex groaned, before awakening to find himself surrounded by women. "Hello ladies," he greeted as he stood. He walked up to each, kissing their lips, before making a portal to the human world. "Everyone in pairs. Refia, take care of Lily. Deva, Diva, watch each other. Lilithmon, you're in charge of Ophanimon. Kristen, you'll have your arms around mine," he commanded.

Lily ran up to Refia and wrapped her arms around the vixen's left arm, and kissed her cheek and cuddled up to her. Lilith slapped Ophanimon's ass, and wrapped an arm around her neck and pulled her into a passionate kiss, in which she tried to dominate. Deva and Diva smiled and held hands, as Alex stood next to Kristen, waiting for her to grab onto him and show him a little love.

Once they were ready, they walked through the portal and into the middle of a human city.

---------------

"AH! AH! AH! NO!!!" Amy moaned with each thrust, she looked at Ereth's tent and shook her head, too lost in pleasure to moan. "She's lying, Master! She's sucked cock before! Back when she was fourteen, she sucked the teacher's cock for an easy A!" Mai yelled.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 12-28-2009

"So, what exactly are we going to do, Master?" Kristen asked curiously, looking toward Alex with a smile, her tail swishing gently behind her. "Are you going to show us off in public? Or bring us to a party? Or to your friends?"

-------------------

"Ooh, lying, huh? It's not very smart to lie to your Master, slut." Ereth smirked, his tail suddenly pulling out of Amy's cunt, whipping around and smacking Neko's ass firmly. "I'll let it slide the first time, but you'd better tell the truth from now on, or you'll be getting much worse than a smack on the ass." he threatened with a low growl, before grasping his pants, and sliding them down, revealing his monster of a cock to Neko and Amy; the thick, throbbing dragonhood a little over two feet in length, with a thick girth to match.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 12-28-2009

"I'm going to show you girls off. Maybe if I'm feeling generous, I'll order you sluts to go up to some girl or guy and kiss them, or pleasure them somehow, but you belong to me first and foremost!" Alex yelled gave Kristen's ass a slap.

They all then stepped through the portal, coming to the middle of a human city. As soon as they did, dozens of people, male or female, young or old, suddenly became highly aroused by the group of sexy women. Alex smiled at them, knowing many were jealous. "Ophanimon, go up to that man," he whispered, pointing at a rather geeky looking man, who was drooling at the city of the angel. "Take some pity on the poor nerd. Refia, see that mother there? Walk over to her, and kiss her. Then start undressing her until she is naked, and use your hands and mouth to make her climax, right here," he ordered, pointing at a very hot mother, who was pushing her baby's stroller, but had stopped to gaze at the beautiful woman.

As for Kristen, Alex suddenly grabbed her, wrapping one arm around her neck and the other groping her large breasts. He then kissed her lips with his expert talent.

---------------------

"W-what's that...?" Neko asked, staring at the dragon cock, while Amy was practically drooling at the sight, a look of lust and fear on her face.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 12-28-2009

"Yes, Master." The girls answered happily, before going to their respective people. Ophanimon giggled, grasping her large breasts and squishing them against her man's face, while grinding against his crotch teasingly; Refia doing as Alex told her, undressing the woman, before starting to lick and suck on the woman's nipples, powerfully fingering her cunt with three fingers.

Kristen murred happily into Alex's mouth, returning the deep kiss, her scaly tail swishing behind her happily as her enormous breasts were groped, her cunt already starting to become moist with arousal as she made out with Alex.

-------------

"Mm, you know what it is, slut. Don't play dumb." Ereth smirked, lowering Neko down a bit, so that his cock was right in front of her face, the thick, musky scent invading the catgirl's nostrils. "It's just like that cock you sucked when you were younger...except a lot bigger, and filled with so much more cum."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 12-29-2009

"Ophanimon!" Alex chuckled. "Don't tease the poor man! Give him a nice, sexy kiss. Then get down, unzip his pants, and give the nice the best blowjob you can give," he grinned, before looking at the boy, who was drooling due to lust.

"T-thank you," he whispered.

"Not a problem. And Refia," the Master said, seeing the vixen fingering the woman. Already causing the MILF to experience three orgasm. "...Keep doing what you're doing. Deva, Diva, catch!" he yelled, and threw the twins a camera and videocamera. "Take pictures and videotape the two sluts. I want our visit remembered. As for you..." he smiled, and looked at Kristen, licking his lips. His hand gently stroked her wet crotch, and his smile grew. "Already wet? From just a kiss?" he asked, before pulling her back into his arms, one hand on her ass as the other returned to pleasure her breasts, his experts skills pleasuring her better than most men could with their cocks.

--------------------

((I think you got some details wrong, or I did. For clarification, Amy has sucked cock, Neko has not in her life))

Neko groaned in response, lightly pushing the dick away with her small hands. "It smells funny!" she complained, while Amy continued staring at it with lust, her pussy wet.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 12-30-2009

Ophanimon giggled softly, nodding before kneeling down in front of him, and unzipping his pants, grasping the rigid human cock and suckling on the head firmly to tease him for a few moments, before sliding forward, easily taking every inch of the cock into her mouth and throat, suckling and licking it firmly.

"Mm, of course...aahh...Master..." Kristen moaned happily, a bit of her warm milk dribbling from her nipples as her large breasts were groped and squeezed, her arousing scent filling the air as her pussy became wetter and wetter.

--------------

"It does, mm? Well, it tastes a lot better than it smells, my little cat slut." Ereth chuckled, gently grasping the side of the catgirl's head, and using his thumb and index finger to force her mouth open, pushing the head of his cock into her mouth, letting her taste it, along with the large drop of precum that was on the tip, which smeared onto her tongue. "How does that taste, mm?" he asked, smearing the precum onto her tongue and lips, before pulling his cock out again, letting go of her head.