Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - TempZero - 11-05-2009

"I'm sorry, Refia, I just don't want to take any chances. I've seen how much you love being the top one in a session," Alex moaned. She then leaned forward, and whispered into the Taomon's ear. "Unless I say different, you're my second in command. You can dominate any girl here, as long as you don't do anything lasting that will affect their bodies, or make them appear completely like yours. Why am I doing this for you? A reward. Because without you, none fo this would be happening..." she moaned, kissing Refia's neck. "Oh...and don't tell the others this, but you're my favorite," Alex added.

------------

Mai smiled and bowed her head and began to walk off. "Just those two girls, Master?" she asked, wondering about the other girls. Either way, she left the room, looking for some bondings.

"B-bondings?" Neko repeated. "W-what's bondings?"

"Y-you can't be thinking...She's a minor you freak!" Amy yelled, trying to hit Ereth.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 11-07-2009

"Mmmrrrghh...my most humble thanks, Master..." Refia growled in bliss, leaning her head back as she continued to pound Lillymon's pussy, her orgasm rapidly approaching, being signaled by gallons of precum gushing out, filling the plant girl's pussy and womb. "Hope you're ready...mragghh...for a flood, slut!"

-----------------

"And?" Ereth grinned at Amy, stroking her chin gently. "She's quite cute, age doesn't matter a bit to me." he chuckled, shaking his head. "As long as she can be turned into an obedient slut, she's fine in my house."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - TempZero - 11-11-2009

"Ah! Yes, Mistress! Please cum inside me!" Lily moaned, bu Alex's voice quickly cut in.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Neither of you girls can cum without my permission first!" the woman declared as she fucked them.

"But Mistress-"

"That's an order! Unless you want to be punished for dosobey me..."

"N-no, Mistress!" Lily moaned, biting her lip to try and hold back her orgasm.

"Good girl. You'll be good to right. I don't want you cumming until I do," the human woman whispered into Refia's ear as her tentacles continued to fuck the Taomon.

------------------

"Y-you're mad! Run, Neko, run!" Amy ordered. The little cat girl was frozen though as she looked at the large dragon.

"A-are you going to hurt me mister...?" she whimpered.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 11-11-2009

"Rrrggh...I...c-can't hold off much longer..." Refia growled, trying her best to hold back her massive orgasm, but it was extremely tough, due to Lilly's tight cunt, along with the many tentacles ravaging her pussy, which was soaking wet with her juices. "P-Please...rrrhhh...let me...cum...Master!"

"Mmmnhhh...keep at it...you two..." Kristen moaned in pleasure, continuing to squeeze and grope her left breast as Deva teased her other breast, and Diva teased her pussy, lots of her warm, sugar-sweet juices flowing out and soaking over Diva. "Make your big sexy dragon...mmnnhh...cum!"

Ophanimon couldn't hold it, though; the angel letting out a blissful scream as she climaxed powerfully, her ass clenching tight around the tentacles inside it, and her pussy clamping down on Lillith's cock, releasing a large wave of her hot juices over it.

-----------------

"I'll only hurt you if you disobey me. If you're an obedient little slut, I'll give you all that you've ever wanted." Ereth grinned, scratching gently between the catgirl's ears, continuing to hold Amy tightly with his other arm. "Your world will be filled with nothing but pleasure."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - TempZero - 11-16-2009

"S-slut? What's a slut, mister?" the cat girl asked.

"You sick, twisted, bastard!" Amy screamed.

--------------

Lilith screamed with pleasure, and pulled Ophanimon into a kiss, muffling their screams as the demon digimon fired her seed into the angel's sexy body. "Ahhh...I hope you get pregnant with my baby. Master would love that, and so would I," she moaned as she pulled from the kiss.

"Hmmm...I don't know..." Alex teased, drawing out the girls' torture. "Maybe....Then again, maybe not..." She did not even have to thrust or move as the tentacles did that themselves. Finally, after three whole minutes of painfully drawing out, the Mistress said, "I can feel it...Tighten up and cum my little sluts!" she commanded. As soon as Refia experienced her climax, she would feel hot cum shooting into her pussy. "Take my seed, Refia, and pray you have the honor of bearing my child!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 11-18-2009

"Mm, you'll learn soon, my cute kitty." Ereth grinned, kissing Neko's lips gently, before scooping her and Amy up, carrying them downstairs. "Are those bondings ready yet, Mai?"

-----------------------

"Mmmrrrhhh...oh gods yes..." Ophanimon moaned, holding herself close to Lillth's body, loving the feeling of the devil woman's seed filling her womb. "It'd be the sexiest little girl in the digital world...mmm..."

Refia groaned anxiously during the three painful minutes, before she heard Alex's words, and let go, letting out a loud roar of bliss, her cock letting off a river of seed into Lillymon's pussy, causing the plant girl's stomach to bloat out, making her look pregnant already, lots of the thick cum gushing out around her cock. "Aaahh! Master!!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - TempZero - 11-26-2009

"Yes, Master," Mai replied. Neko turned bright red and looked down, playing with her dress a bit.

"W-why did you do that?" she asked.

"Mai! Stop this! Help us! MAI! MAI!" her cousin yelled as Mai looked at her Master.

"Shall I fetch a gag for this one, Master? She talks a lot."

--------------

"That's mistress, sweetie, at least for now," Alex smiled as she pulled out, patting Refia's ass. "Why don't you two lay down and cuddle a bit? Rest a little." She then walked off, through a door, only to return half a minute later. "Lilith, pull out of Ophanimon," she ordered as she walked over, holding a dildo in her hand.

Once she was over, and Lilith had pulled out, the woman pushed the medium size didlo into Ophanimon's pussy. "That should be a good fit. This way, you Ophanimon should end up pregnant with Lilith's child. I'm sure she'll be very attractive," she commented as Lilith hugged her.

"Thank you Master!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 11-27-2009

"Yes, my dear slut. Please do." Ereth growled, glaring at Amy. "You're lucky I'm letting you live, slut." he threatened, before turning to Neko. "But no matter. I'll break you eventually." his glare turned to a smirk as he spoke, his tail coming up between Amy's legs, and slipping into her pants, rubbing roughly over her pussy, through the fabric of her panties. "As for you, my little cat slut, are you prepared for a world of pain...and pleasure?"

--------------

"Mmmmrrr...enjoy that, my sexy slut?" Refia asked with a smirk, laying down as she pulled her thick cock out of Lillymon's cunt, kissing the plantgirl's lips gently, while one paw rubbed the plant girl's stomach, which was bloated out with seed.

"Mmm, oh yes, Master." Ophanimon smiled, hugging Alex and Ophanimon, kissing Alex's lips gently. "She'll be the next bondage queen in our little family." she added with a giggle.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 12-05-2009

"Very...I'd love to do it again in a more...public area," Lily giggled, kissing Refia back, her arms going around her neck.

"My little girl," Lilith smiled, her hand rubbing Ophanimon's belly. "I can't wait." She then looked at Ophanimon, licking her lips. "It's like a dream come true. The great Ophanimon, bearing my seed. What does it feel like, baring the seed of a beautiful demon such as I, my little angel?" she asked.

Alex looked over at Kristen and the sisters, before deciding the finish them. Her tentacles shot out and slammed into all three of their pussies, asses, and mouths, with extra big ones for Kristen. They then began to rapidly fuck the three of them, hard and fast. "Go ahead and cum, my little sluts!" she moaned.

-----------------

"P-p-pain? I...I don't like pain," Neko whispered, cowering a bit in fear.

Amy couldn't suppress a loud moan as she felt her pussy almost being rubbed, and Mai took this chance to gag her with a black ball. "Be gentle with her Master. She's easily scared," Mai advised her Master, hoping he would not take offense by it.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 12-06-2009

"Mm, of course..." Ophanimon smiled, hugging Lillith and kissing her lips deeply for a few moments. "It feels wonderful...hee..."

Kristen roared in pleasure as the tentacles fucked her suddenly, the large, sexy dinosaur leaning back against the wall, roaring and panting in pleasure, quickly reaching her climax from the tentacles, releasing a river of juices onto the floor. "Ooohh, thank youuuu, Masssterrr!!"

------------

"Mm, not to worry, my pretty kitty. You're going to learn to savior every moment of pain." Ereth grinned, scratching under Neko's chin gently with one finger as his tail continued to tease and rub Amy's cunt through the fabric of her panties, the dragon's claws grabbing Neko's shirt and lifting it off of her, before he pressed them against her chest, kneading the two soft, but small mounds. "Hmm...not quite big enough for my tastes. We'll work on that though. Just ask your friend Mai." he added with a wink toward Mai.