Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - TempZero - 10-19-2009

"I came back for more fucking, period. I know about you and your Master. You just roll over for him, don't you?" she teased, kissing Refia's lips between words. "But...I suppose I could deal with being your slave...now and again."

"Lilith and the others all came, offering themselves to me. It seems playing with you really had an affect on them. They, like you, are now my sluts," Alex stated. "All of you, digivolve to whatever form gives you the sexiest body. Big tits and tight pussies. I think it's time for a bit of fun," she stated, making tentacles appear from her back.

She also looked at Refia, and asked, "Refia, can you turn into Sakuyamon, and if so, how sexy is she?" He then looked at Kristen and asked, "Kristen, do you have any other forms with big tits and a sexy female body other than Growlmon?" Other than those two girls, the others were already in their sexiest forms.

Alex walked over to Ophanimon and Lilith and slapped both of their asses. "To think...You two are probably the most powerful female Digimon in the Digital World, and yet here you are...As my slaves."

"We love our Master, don't we, Ophanimon?" Lilith asked, rubbing her breasts together with Ophanimon's, as their Mistress rubbed their big asses and kissed their flesh.

--------------------

Mai soon led the girls to her Master, and Amy ran up to him, angry. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY COUSIN!?"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 10-19-2009

"Rrr, that's right." Refia growled playfully, giving Lilly's cheek a soft lick, before standing up again, brushing herself off a bit. "Heh, Sakuyamon? Can't, as far as I know..." she blushed a bit, shaking her head. "It's just about impossible to remove that armor, anyways."

"Nope." Kristen simply answered to Alex's question, shaking her head. "Like Refia, I can't really go higher than Champion..." she answered, before her and Refia both digivolved to Growlmon and Taomon, their huge racks putting all the other girls to shame, because of their large height. "But we'll try to please our Master as much as possible!"

"Mm, yes, we love her a lot..." Ophanimon moaned from all the teases to her breasts, along with the slap to her huge ass.

------------------

"I simply gave her what she wanted." Ereth grinned confidently at the girl, as if ignoring her anger. "I think someone's jealous." he added with a smirk.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - TempZero - 10-20-2009

"J-jealous?!" Amy gasped, turning red. Behind her, little Neko was hiding, afraid of the big dragon. "Wait...Y-you're the guy who killed my uncle and aunt, aren't you!? You bastard, you raped my cousin, and killed her parents!" she screamed, and ran at Ereth, trying to punch him.

-------------------

Alex smiled as two of his girls digivolved into their Champion form and her tentacles went to work. Deva and Diva walked over to Kristen and flew up so they were aligned with her tits. They then both began licking, sucking, and rubbing a breast, Deva on the right, and Diva on the left. Tentacles soon moved over, moving into all three of their pussies and began to slowly fuck them.

Lilith kissed Ophanimon once again as tentacles moved over to them, stroking their bodies and fucking their tight pussies.

Finally, Lily flew over to Refia and kissed her, and helped Alex's tentacles, by having her plant like tentacles move to the large vixen's pussy, fucking her cunt along with the tentacles, stretching the slut's vagina, as her hands played with her Taomon breasts.

"I'll start off slow with you girls..." their mistress smiled, licking her lips as she watched her girls.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 10-20-2009

"Oh! Yes, I remember you now." Ereth smirked, swiftly catching the girl's arms by the wrist, and holding her tightly. "What a coincidence that you show up here. Still, do you like what I've done to your cousin? I bet you're just jealous of her chest, aren't you?" he added, his tail snaking its way down to her legs, but not touching her yet. "You don't like it that her tits are so much bigger and softer than yours."

------------------

Kristen moaned from all the attention her body was getting, her nipples perking up and hardening as Deva and Diva licked her huge breasts, her warm pussy juices soaking over the tentacles inside her. "Mmmhh...gods...that's goooood...!!"

The angel moaned into Lillth's mouth, kissing her deeply and stroking her waist and ass, squishing her huge tits more firmly against Lillith's as she felt the tentacles invade her pussy. "Mmmm!!"

"Rrrr, that's a good slut..." Refia growled in pleasure, her cock hardening quickly as her pussy was fucked and stretched by all the tentacles, her fluffy tail swishing in joy behind her. "You like your Mistress' huge tits?" she asked with a smirk, rubbing Lillymon's back gently with one paw.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - TempZero - 10-21-2009

"i...I...Hey! STOP IT!" Amy cried, her cheeks red. She saw Ereth's tail moving to her legs, and just the thought of what this man did to her cousin...Well, it brought both fear, and excitement to her. "STOP IT! LET GO OF ME!" she ordered, cheeks red as she tried to fight the dragon's grip.

-------------------

The girls moaned and rubbed themselves against Kristen's breasts, wetting it with their own pussies juices as the tentacles fucked them. "You like it, big girl?" Deva asked, rubbing her own smaller tits against Kristen's breast. "We have to get to know each other later. I want to see just how good of a pussy licker you are," Diva commented, before moaning as the tentacle inside of her made her cum, right in the air. "I could get used to this life..." she moaned.

Lilith suddenly pulled back from the kiss, and Alex whispered something into her ear. The demon girl nodded and suddenly, Ophanimon felt something rub her clit. Next thing the angel knew, Lilith was pushing her own cock into her pussy, stuffing it into her along with the tentacle. "Think you can take it, love?" she asked.

"I love them, Mistress! They're perfect!" Lily smiled. "I think I like being your slut, Mistress. Do you like being my Mistress?" she asked, reaching up to kiss Refia's lips, before returning to her Mistress's tits, kissing, and groping them.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 10-22-2009

"But why? Don't you want nice, big tits like your cousin?" Ereth teased, continuing to hold the girl firmly, his tail coiling tightly around her ankles. "You're jealous of her, it's practically written all over your face!"

-------------

"Mmrrrggh, oh yes, I agree..." Kristen growled in bliss, leaning back against the wall, tons of her warm juices soaking over the tentacles inside her pussy, warm milk beginning to flow from her nipples, splashing the two on her breasts.

"Of course..." Ophanimon smirked lustily, gripping Lillith's shoulders, her pussy very tight around the devil woman's cock. "Fuck me hard, love." she moaned, kissing Lillith deeply once more.

"Yes, I love...rrrhhh...being your Mistress..." Refia growled, her cock becoming fully hard beneath Lily, throbbing and twitching in need. "You want your little cunt stuffed with Mistress' cock?"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - TempZero - 10-25-2009

"NO! LET ME GO!" Amy pleaded. Behind her, a small, young girl, with cat ears and tail looked up at the dragon man. "Nya...P-please mister...Let Mai go?" she begged, looking both adorable and pitiful at once.

---------------

"Yes, Mistress. I want it in me," Lily smiled, moaning as she rubbed her wet cunt against Refia's cock. Suddenly though, Refia would feel a similar feeling. Alex was behind her, and had a created a tentacle right above her clit, making her look like a shemale. "Do you want YOUR little cunt stuffed with Mistress' cock?" she teased.

Lilith kissed back, and moaned into the kiss as she began fucking Ophanimon, moving in rhythm with the tentacle, both of them fucking Ophanimon like a slut. Her hands slapped and squeezed the angel's large, sexy ass, and Lilith even pushed three of her fingers into her asshole.

The sister happily licked up the milk, loving it's delicious taste. "You taste good, slut. I bet Master's children will love your milk," Deva commented. The two sisters suddenly moved away from her breasts. Deva moved down to play with Kristen's large clit, and Diva flew up to the dragon's mouth. She then awkwardly kissed the red beauty, making her taste her own milk. "What do you think of your milk, slut?" she moaned.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 10-25-2009

"Oh? And who is this?" Ereth grinned, holding Amy's wrists firmly with one claw, pulling the other girl close with his other arm. "Who are you, little cutie?" he asked with a smug grin, holding her by the waist, pressed against his muscular body.

----------------------

"Rrr, if you think that tiny thing can please me." Refia teased playfully in return, pushing her enormous cock into Lilly's pussy, growling in pleasure. "Rrrgghh...just as tight as at the wedding, slut!"

Ophanimon moaned out blissfully into the deep kiss, the tentacles and cock fucking her at the same time feeling quite blissful, both her holes clenching tightly around them. "Mmmmphh...mmmmhhh!!" she moaned, hugging Lilith tightly.

"Mm, I already know how it tastes, slut." Kristen grinned, giving Diva a playful lick, her warm tongue washing over the whole front of Diva's body. Deep murrs were escaping her throat at the same time, her clit expanding and swelling a bit as Deva played with it, sending shocks of pleasure through the large dragon's body.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - TempZero - 10-31-2009

"Nya...I'm....I'm Neko, Mister," the little girl replied, slowly moving to the side so Ereth could see her. She was young, but oh so tiny and adorable. She had a cute blush, and a cat tail and a pair of catears. She looked up at Ereth, then down at the ground, afraid of the dragon.

--------------

Lily moaned loudly as the cock was pushed into her. As for Alex, her eyes almost seemed to glow with rage. "You should learn that I will also be able to please you. Never forget who's in charge, whore!" she growled as one, two, THREE tentacles pushed themselves into Refia's pussy.

As for the rest of the girls, they would all suddenly feel large tentacles, each varying to fuck the girl with the greatest pleasure, rub or slap their sexy butts. They would then feel one tentacle enter their asses, fucking them hard and fast.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 11-02-2009

"Ooh, this day just keeps getting better and better." Ereth smirked, holding the two females close to his body. "Mai, go downstairs and prepare bondings for these two young ladies." he added with a wink toward Mai.

----------------

"Mmmrrahh...mmmhhh, you need to learn to...aahhh...take a joke, Master!" Refia moaned as the tentacles shoved their way into her pussy, along with the tightness of Lily's pussy around her enormous cock, her orgasm already building up quickly within her.

"Rrrr, keep it up, girls..." Kristen growled softly in pleasure, smirking lustily at Deva and Diva, lots of her hot juices splashing over Deva as the devil womon licked the huge pussy, and her milk continued to flow for Diva, splashing over her body and into her mouth.