Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 09-24-2009

Alex frowned and untied his slave, Refia, and looked at his two sluts. "Restrain her!" he ordered. "And try to tell her how good and how much she'll love her new life, as my little girl."

-----------

"It's so sensitive..." Mai whispered, and stroked the cock more, squeezing and slapping the balls. "Ohh...Please, Master? I want to taste your seed! It feels like forever since I last tasted it!" she whined.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 09-24-2009

"Yes, Master." The three sluts said in unison, moving over to the rebellious Ophanimon, and grabbing her arms and legs, carrying her over to the bed, and laying her down on it, tying her ankles and wrists together tightly.

"All finished, Master." Kristen smiled at Alex, her tail swishing happily. "Go ahead, show her how good your cock feels, Master...I'm sure she'll change her mind, after that!"

------------------

"Rrrrh...the faster you make me cum, the faster you'll get to taste it, slut!" Ereth smirked, growling happily from all the attention to his cock and balls, his massive cock hardening up quickly to its full size, throbbing and twitching in front of the human girl. "How about this, my slut? The faster you make Master cum, the more cum he'll give you...but you can only use your hands to get him off. No mouth, or tits, or anything."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 09-25-2009

"Good girls," Alex smiled and looked down at Ophanimon. "Hmmm....Ass or pussy? Ass or pussy? Ass or pussy?" he sighed. "Oh I can't choose...Let's do both!" he laughed, before ramming his cock in the angel's pussy, and sticking two digits into her ass. "Scream, slut!"

------------

"As you wish," Mai smiled, and used her hands to stroke, and pet his massive shaft, moving from his balls, to his shaft, to the head, and then back down to his balls. "Hello please cum Master!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 09-25-2009

"AAAHH!!" Ophanimon screamed out in pain and pleasure as the huge cock tore her pussy open, her ass clenching around Alex's fingers as well. "PULL IT OUT! OH GODS!!"

-----------------

"Mmmhh...that's a good slut..." Ereth growled in pleasure as Mai's soft hands jerked off his cock, a flow of precum oozing from the slit of his massive dragon cock. "Remember, slut...no licking." he added with a smirk.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 09-27-2009

"Kristen! Quiet your sister! Kiss her lips, gag her with your tongue!" Alex commanded as he fucked Ophanimon.

--------

"But Master....You're cock tastes so good!" Mai whined, as her hands stroked and rubbed the massive sex organ. "Not even a kiss?" she pouted.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 09-29-2009

"Mmm, yes, Master..." Kristen purred, moving around in front of Ophanimon, and kissing the angel's lips, thrusting her tongue into her mouth as well, french-kissing the angel passionately.

"Mmmnhh!! NNHHHH!!" Ophanimon growled and moaned into Kristen's mouth, her pussy clamping tightly around Alex's cock as it fucked her, the angel still squirming in her bonds.

---------------

"You can suck me off...rrrhh...after you make me cum, slut." Ereth growled, his tail coming around and gently stroking over Mai's enormous breasts; his cock throbbing harder as she kept stroking it, the stream of precum running all the way down the massive cock, and onto his balls, by now.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 09-29-2009

"As for you, slut!" Alex said, and motioned Refia to him, before he kissed her lips, wrapping an arm around her waist as he kissed her lips passionately, all while he fucked Ophanimon. "I love my baby girl. Does my baby girl love daddy?" he moaned to Refia, spanking her ass, and kissing her neck. "Ya love kissing and feeling Daddy touch you?"

------------

"Then cum, Master! Please cum!" Mai screamed, rubbing and stroking her Master's dragon dick. She rubbed and squeezed his balls, jerked off his tail, and had to fight her slutty mind from taking the cock in her mouth.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 09-29-2009

"Mmmnh, oh yes....she loves it..." Refia purred out loudly, kissing Alex's lips gently, her large, soft breasts rubbing against his side as she snuggled him, Ophanimon still moaning and screaming in protest and pleasure, all while her pussy continued to clamp tightly around Alex's huge cock.

----------------

"Rrrrggh, I'm close, slut!" The big dragon growled, thrusting his hips a bit against Mai's soft hands, precum splashing out onto the girl as his orgasm approached rapidly, the gigantic dragon cock throbbing harder, his balls seeming to grow larger and heavier as Mai squeezed them.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 09-29-2009

Alex took his hand out of Ophanimon's ass, and he wrapped his arm around Refia. He moved it up and down her body, slapping her ass and breasts, their tounges playing with one another. "You're such a dirty whore. Getting wet after making out with daddy?" he moaned, before he let out a loud yell, and shot his seed into Ophanimon's ass, and then returned to pounding her pussy.

------------

"Cum! CUM! Please Master, shower your dirty whore in your mighty dragon seed!" she begged jerking him off faster, and moving her face right in front of his dick.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 10-01-2009

"Mm, oh yes, I'm so so wet, Daddy..." Refia moaned, her nipples nice and hard from all the teasing, and her pussy soaking wet with arousal. "Your big cock turns me on so much, Daddy...may I have the honor of being fucked with it, next? I'll even let you fuck my tight ass..."

"MMMHHHH!!" Ophanimon screamed into Kristen's mouth as she felt her ass fill up with Alex's seed, making her squirm even more, the hot fluids flooding her ass, her screams turning to loud moans as the huge cock invaded her pussy once more, the tight vaginal walls clamping even tighter around it, wanting to milk it of every last drop of cum it could give.

---------------

"Rrraggh! Yes! Here it comes, you dirty slut!" Ereth roared, clenching his fists as his climax hit him hard, his cock throbbing powerfully in Mai's hands as a river of seed shot out like a fire hose, splashing all over Mai's face and tits.