Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 09-06-2009

"You want your daddy's baby? Huh? You want to have dad's babies?" Alex teased as he licked Ren's furry flesh, kissing her skin, before returning to slap her ass. "Well too bad!" he declared, and pulled out of Ren's pussy and rammed his cock into her mother's ass. "Maybe next time, slut!"

------------

Mai nodded to her Master and began calling her female friends. It was difficult, due to news of her kidnapping, her family's and her ex's murder, being heard through out the world. Finally though, her calls had brought a small group of girls, some younger, some older, all very beautiful on their way to the Ereth's home.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 09-06-2009

"AAAGGGHH!" Refia screamed in pain once more as he rammed his cock up her ass, only causing that hole to bleed as well, due to the enormous cock. "AAHH! YES! FUCK MY ASS!" she practically shouted, loving the mixture of immense pain and pleasure she was feeling, her tail swishing frantically in joy.

-------------

"How many did you call, slut?" Ereth asked, taking the phone back and putting it back in the drawer, before slipping his pants on again, his massive cock having softened completely and returned to its pouch.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 09-07-2009

Alex thrust it in as deep as it could go, before shooting a flood of cum into the digimon's ass, making her belly grow a bit as Alex kept his dick in her. "Do you like daddy's cum in you, my little bitch?"

-------------

"Oh...Probably around ten or so. There's Rose, a girl with big tits like me, red hair. She was a real tease. She used to taunt all the boys, and girls, but she's still a virgin. There's Neko, a younger blond, catgirl, who we would always compare to a loli, or little girl."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 09-07-2009

"Oh yes! I love it, Daddy!!" Refia screamed, placing a paw on her belly, feeling it grow and inflate with Alex's cum, her ass clenching very tightly around his cock, wanting to milk him of every drop of cum that he had. "Fill me with your cum!"

--------------

"Big tits? She's nothing, compared to you, right?...At least, with your new...'enhancement'..." Ereth grinned, winking to Mai, his tail playfully slapping her enormous breasts. "You can show them all how sexy and superior you are."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 09-15-2009

OOC: 'Ello?

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 09-15-2009

"Of course, Master," Mai smiled, and nodded her head. "But...Master? While we wait can...Can I alteast give your dick a hand job?" she asked, licking her lips at the thought of the blue cock.

-------------

Alex continued to do so, filling her ass, before pulling out a shooting the remainder of it on to his mother's breasts. "Good whore." He then turned to look at his sisters, and smiled as Ophanimon as his hands, groped Refia's ass. "Ready to call me daddy, sis?"

((Didn't see your posts. Sorry))

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 09-16-2009

(09-15-2009, 11:24 AM)MasterZero Wrote: licking her lips at the thought of the blue cock.

Ereth's cock is a deep pink, not blue ;p

IC:

"Mmm, of course, my sexy slut." Ereth grinned lustily, moving up to Mai again, and pulling his pants down again, his massive dragon cock completely soft by now, but still over a foot in length. "Show Master how good you are with your hands, slut."

-----------------

"Mmmnnhh...ohhh godss..." Refia moaned happily, laying back on the bed and panting heavily, rubbing her big belly with her paws, looking as if she were about to give birth, all of Alex's cum sloshing around inside her stomach and womb.

"Rrggh...n-no!" Ophanimon grunted, still pinned to the floor by Kristen, who was still squeezing and fondling the angel's gigantic breasts.

"Show her why she should call you Daddy..." Kristen smiled at Alex, backing off of Ophanimon and standing up again.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 09-17-2009

Mai smiled, and quickly began rubbing her Master's balls and dick with her hands. "Just my hands? I can't taste it?" she asked, pouting rather cutely. She then smiled, and began to stroke the cock with one hand, and rub his balls with the other.

-------------

Alex smiled, and walked over, untying Ophanimon of any bonds or clothing that she had. "On the bed," he ordered. "Next to, Refia. Lay on your breasts, and stick your pussy and ass at me. NOW!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 09-18-2009

"Mmmh, you can taste it when I cum, slut." Ereth growled dominantly as the girl's soft hands stroked his massive dick and balls, the fleshy rod slowly hardening to her touch.

-------------

"Never!" Ophanimon growled, getting up and running to the door, only to find it locked. "I'm not a slut like Kris and Mom!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 09-24-2009

OOC: 'Ello?