Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 09-01-2009

"Call me daddy!" he ordered, slapping her more. He then noticed she was getting wet and slapped her ass again. "Is my little girl getting turned on by being spanked by daddy? Naughty, naughty!" he said, and slapped her ass, and continued to until she called him daddy.

---------

"I'm glad you like them, Master," Mai moaned as she squeezed her tits against the cock, licking up his pre cum as much as she could, coating herself in it as well.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 09-01-2009

"Aah! Y-Yes! She is, Daddy!" Refia moaned out, her pussy only becoming wetter with each slap Alex gave her, her ass quite red by now, beneath her fur. "Spank her more, Daddy!"

-------------

"Mmrggh, I don't like them, I love them, slut!" Ereth growled in bliss, moving his claws down and grasping the two giant breasts, squeezing them with Mai, his hips instinctively starting to buck back and forth, his cock bumping against Mai's chin with each thrust, splashing his warm precum all over her face and neck.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 09-02-2009

Alex smiled and continued to slap his little girl again and again. "Does the little slut want her daddy's cock in her pussy, ass, or mouth?" he asked, delivering another slap to her now red ass.

---------

"Cum, Master! Cum on your slut!" she begged, and licked and kissed the cock every chance she could get. "Cover your sluts' new tits with your wonderful dragon seed!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 09-02-2009

"Rrrhh...in her pussy, Daddy..!" Refia moaned, gripping the bed tightly with each slap she received, her tail swishing about in joy, her pussy incredibly moist with arousal from all of Alex's slaps.

------------

"Rragghh! Yes, I will!" Ereth roared out loudly, thrusting roughly between Mai's enormous breasts as his massive cock began to release thick streams of his hot cum all over Mai's face, and into her mouth for at least twenty seconds, before he pulled his cock back, and jerked it with his claw, coating her tits evenly with his seed.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 09-03-2009

Alex smiled and held up his large, erect cock and rubbed it against her pussy. "Ready?" he asked, before suddenly pushing his entire cock into her in one powerful thrust. "Like it, whore!?" he asked, slapping her ass again and again.

--------------

Mai moaned, and suddenly came, simply by feeling the cum on her body. "T-thank you, Master," she moaned, rubbing her cum covered breasts and licked some cum off her cheek.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 09-03-2009

"AAAHH! GOD THAT'S BIG!" Refia screamed out loudly as she was penetrated by the huge cock, her pussy bleeding from being overstretched, her claws nearly tearing the bedsheets as she grabbed them tightly. "PULL IT OUT! PULL IT OUT!!"

--------------

"Any time...rrr...my sexy human slut." Ereth smirked, continuing to jerk his cock, releasing a few more globs of seed onto Mai's huge breasts before his orgasm finally subsided, his cock throbbing gently above her. "You always look so sexy, covered in my seed." he added with a chuckle, stroking his claw gently across Mai's forehead, getting her hair away from her eyes.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 09-03-2009

"A slut like you can take it!" Alex yelled, before suddenly pulling out of Refia and turned her around, and pushed his cock into her again, as he kissed his Renamon slave's lips, one arm on the back of her head, holding her in the kiss, as the other rubbed her breasts, all while he fucked her.

-----------

"Thank you, Master. I love your cum...What would you like to do now, Master?" she smiled, and kissed his hand, licking the scales.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 09-03-2009

"Mmmnhh! MMMNHH!" Refia moaned into Alex's mouth as he kissed her, her warm pussy clamping tight around the enormous cock, his hard thrusts causing her furry tits to jiggle back and fourth.

-------------

"You'll see..." Ereth smirked, getting off the bed and slipping his pants back on. He grabbed a cell phone from the nightstand drawer, and tossed it to Mai. "Call as many friends as you'd like...it's time to show off your new 'assets', my slut." he added with a wink.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 09-06-2009

Alex pulled away from the kiss, and slapped her ass as he fucked her. "You like daddy's cock, Refia? Are you going to be his little slut from now on?" he asked as he fucked her pussy, his cock now reaching it's full size. "You're the little girl now, and I'm the man of the house, got it?!"

----------

"My....my friends?" Mai asked. "You mean....the people I used to talk to? My friends before I became yours?" she wondered.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 09-06-2009

"Ohhh YES! You're the man, I'm your little slut!" Refia screamed out loudly in bliss as she was fucked and slapped hard, her cunt continuing to clench tight around Alex's cock, wanting to milk it of every drop of cum that it had.

----------------

"Yes, my slut. But only female. Call every female friend you know, and tell them to come here." Ereth grinned, rubbing Mai's cheek gently. "You're going to show them that you're much, much sexier than them...I might even take one of them for myself."