Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-27-2009

As Kristen accepted her role as her little brother's slave, she felt a rush of cum enter her ass, filling her up. Alex suddenly pulled out and shot his cum on her back, then shot the reminder of it into her wet pussy. "And now, I own you. Got it, whore?"

-----------

"Ahh!" Mai gasped in shock, but quickly moaned in joy. "Master! How did you do that? How big are you going to make them?" she asked in wonder.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-27-2009

"Aahh, oh yes, Master..." Kristen moaned happily as she was filled up with cum, and covered in it as well, smiling back at Alex, her tail wagging back and forth in joy. "I'm your slut, forever...nothing more than a slutty dinosaur for you to fuck whenever you wish." she added with a giggle, relaxing on the bed as he finished shooting his load into her wet cunt.

-----------

"Mmrr, as big as you want them to be, slut." Ereth smirked and winked at her, taking his claws off of her breasts, which were now at least a cup-size and a half larger, perfectly rounded too. "I can make them even bigger, if you want...how big, slut? Cantaloupe size? Watermelons? Name a size, and I can do it for you, my lovely slut."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-27-2009

"Maybe...a little bit bigger than a watermelon, Master?" Mai asked, blushing. "I always wanted big tits. Before I was your slut, I used to tease people with them..."

-----------

Alex smiled and kissed Kristen's lips, and gently pet her body. "Good. And...I'd like you to call me daddy from now on. I'm the man of the house now. You, mommy, and big sister, are all my daughters now," he said, and kissed her again, begin a hot, and passionate make out session with her, his hands groping her tits and ass, sometimes giving them the occasional slap.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-27-2009

"Oh, you'll tease people with them after this, for sure." Ereth smirked wide, placing his claws back over Mai's breasts, and starting to gently massage them, the two soft orbs starting to swell incredibly large, becoming softer and smoother to the touch, the girl's nipples growing quite large as well, the dragon also enchanting the two large breasts, so that they both contained an endless supply of milk, even if she wasn't pregnant. Once they were a bit bigger than watermelons, he took his claws off again, smirking. "Is that good, my sexy slut?"

-------------

"Mmmhnn..." Kristen murred happily into Alex's mouth as he passionately kissed her and groped her body, returning the deep kiss, her claws gently rubbing his back, her pussy still soaking wet with arousal, even more so from all the gropes, squeezes and slaps that her ass and breasts were receiving.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-28-2009

"I love them Master! Would you like me to tit fuck you with them?" Mai smiled, kissing Ereth's snout.

---------------

Alex licked his prey's cheek and kissed her lips, before saying. "Now how about you go do me a favor? Do you think you could restrain Mommy? If so, go get mommy and sister Ophanimon for me. I think it's time for some family time," he grinned, and got off of Kristen. If she left now, and when she returned, he would be be standing before them, completely naked, with his huge cock still semi erect. "Hello."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-29-2009

"Oh yes, they must have Master's seal of approval." Ereth smirked, kissing her lips in return, his cock hardening up quickly as he began to grope and squeeze Mai's enormous breasts, squeezing her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, causing milk to squirt out of them like fountains. "I also gave them an extra little feature...see?"

-----------------

"Mm, I've got them, Daddy." Kristen smiled as she walked into the room, Ophanimon and Refia bound and gagged, being dragged in by the busty Guilmon girl, and left on the floor for Alex. Both of them gasped softly, their eyes widening as they stared at the small boy's enormous cock.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-29-2009

"Master, thank you!" Mai smiled, and hugged her Master, her tits pushing against his chest. "Master, do you want to try them out now or go out and have me tease some boys with them?"

----------

Alex smiled and ordered Kristen to play around a bit with Ophanimon. He walked up to mommy and squeezed her ass. "I'm the man of the house now. I'm the dad, and you...you are my little girl," he smiled, as he ungagged Refia. He then tore off any clothes she had, and pushed on her bed. "And my little girl has been very...very....very....BAD!" he yelled, and slapped Refia's ass as hard as he could. "This. Is. For. All. The. Spanking. You. Gave. ME!" he yelled, slapping Refia's ass with each word.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-29-2009

"Oh, I want to try them out, my slut. I've got plans for you, after that." Ereth smirked, scooping the extremely busty girl up, and bringing her back upstairs, heading into the master bedroom and laying her down on her back, on top of his large bed. "I want to make sure that they're the best of the best." he added, climbing up on the bed, and kneeling over Mai's body, his cock now fully erect, throbbing eagerly as he grasped Mai's huge breasts, and spread them, sliding his cock between them, before pushing them together again, against his thick dragon cock. "Now give your Master a tit-fuck, slut."

--------------

"Ahh! Ah god!" Refia screamed in pain from the slaps, her tail swishing around frantically, but it was tied so that it was always raised. "Stop! Oh god, please! Stop it! It hurts!"

Kristen, meanwhile, was murring happily with a grin, making out with Ophanimon, while squeezing her huge tits with one claw, fingering the angel's pussy with her other claw, causing the busty angel to moan out, squirming underneath Kristen. "Mmmhh, you're so sexy, sis..." she spoke as she pulled her head back, murring deeply. "And your tits are so soft...hehe..."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-31-2009

"Stop? Stop, what? Stop, daddy! I'm the dad now! I'm the man of the house, and you, mommy, are my little slut!" Alex yelled, slapping her ass harder.

------------

"Yes, Master," Mai smiled, and began to squeeze and rub the dragon cock with her large tits. "Does Master enjoy his slut's new tits?" she asked, squeezing the cock and rubbing it with the large, fleshy orbs.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-31-2009

"AH!" Refia screamed with each slap, her ass slowly reddening as Alex slapped her roughly. "Stop! Please! Aaahh!" she moaned, though her body was saying otherwise, Alex suddenly getting a whiff of her arousal, her pink pussy glistening with moisture.

----------------

"Mmmrrahhh! Daaamn, they're soft!" Ereth growled in pleasure, smirking down at Mai, his cock only throbbing harder as she tit-fucked it, causing lots of warm precum to ooze from the tip of his shaft, splashing onto her face and neck. "You humans have such soft tits...rrggh...much softer than those of my race!"