Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-21-2009

"Why big sis...Are you being turned on by my cock fucking you?" Alex moaned, before slapping and grabbed her ass and began to pound her harder and faster, pre cum flowing into her. He then kissed her lips, his tongue pushing into her dragon mouth.

--------

"Ah! More! More! More!" Mai begged. "Fuck me harder, Master! Fuck me like the slut I am! Fill me up, give me your seed!" she cried as he butt tightened around Ereth's cock.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-21-2009

"Ooohhh, yesss!!" Kristen moaned out loudly as he started to roughly pound her pussy again, only making it clench tighter around his huge cock, her juices splashing out around it with each thrust he gave; her tongue wrapping around his tongue as it entered her warm maw, the busty dinosaur making out with him, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him in closer, causing her large breasts to squish against him.

----------

"Rrrgghh! I will, slut! Be patient!" Ereth growled loudly, tightening the grip on her firm ass, putting more power behind his thrusts, bouncing her roughly up and down with each powerful thrust he gave, fucking her for a few more moments before leaning his head back and letting out a earth-shaking roar, burying his enormous cock inside her as it erupted with cum, rapidly filling her tight ass.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-22-2009

Alex suddenly pulled out of Kristen and pushed her back. "Turn around! Lay on your bed. I want to give that big ass of yours a fuck. From now on I'm your Master. No wait...From now on, I'm your daddy, and you'll be calling me nothing else!" he grinned. "Now get on the bed and prepare for an ass fucking!" he ordered, and as soon Kristen laid on the bed, he began ass fucking her.

--------------

Mai screamed loudly as her Master's seed filled her body. She suddenly came as well, her orgasm shaking her body, and causing her ass to tighten around Ereth even more.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-23-2009

"AAAHH! OH GOD!" Kristen screamed out loudly as her ass was penetrated by the enormous cock, her asshole bleeding slightly as it was overstretched, incredibly tight around Alex's thick cock. "AAH GOD! FUCK ME!" she screamed in bliss, gripping the bed tightly with her claws.

---------------

"Rrrgh! Take it all, slut! Take all of your Master's seed!" Ereth growled as he filled Mai's ass, pressing her up against the wall, his cock seeming to fill her endlessly, causing her belly to slowly swell and inflate once more.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-23-2009

"Oh how the mighty have fallen!" Alex moaned, fucking her asshole without restraint, slapping her big, cute butt. He suddenly slammed his cock as deep as it would go, and held it there. "Say you love me! Say you adore your little brother, and his big cock!" he moaned, slapping her ass.

-------------

"Yes! YES MASTER!" Mai moaned as her ass was filled, her belly growing. "Thank you Master for your seed! I love it, and you Master! Thank you!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-24-2009

"Oohh, I love it! I love your huge cock fucking me, brother!" Kristen moaned out loudly, her tight ass clenching tightly around Alex's gigantic cock, wanting to milk it of everything it had. "Fuck me harder! Please! I need your cock, brother!!"

-------------

"Rrrhhh...you're welcome, my slutty little girl." Ereth growled with a smirk, holding her close to his body, her belly swelling up as big as if she were pregnant before the cumflow finally slowed to a stop. "Mmm, look at how much I filled you up, slut..."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-24-2009

Alex moaned as he fucked his sister harder, slapping her body and playing with her tits. "I own you, right! Say it! I am no longer your brother, I am your father! Your papa! You're my little girl!" he moaned, pre cum filling Kristen's ass. "Tell me who owns you? Tell me who's your daddy!" he moaned.

--------------

"Thank you Master, for filling me with your seed," Mai moaned, before looking at him with a loving smile. "What would you like to do with me next, Master?"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-25-2009

"You own me, brother! I'm yours forever!" Kristen screamed, her ass keeping clenched tight around Alex's enormous cock as he fucked her and slapped her large tits, her pussy soaking wet with juices, which were flowing down her thighs. "Cum in me, brother! Fill up your slut of a sister with your hot cum!!"

--------------

"Mmmrrr...anything for my slut." Ereth grinned back, kissing Mai's lips gently, stroking her back as well. "What next? You'll see, my slut..." he smirked, turning off the shower and stepping out onto the mat, wrapping himself and Mai in a large towel before heading downstairs into the basement again, setting the towel down on the table before laying Mai down on top of it. "I'm going to make my sexy slut even better..."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-26-2009

"NO! First my little whore has to cum! She has to cum like the little bitch I made her! The little slut she is!" Alex ordered, spanking Kristen's ass. "Cum@ Cum from having your ass fucked by your little brother! I'm such a good Master, aren't I? Letting you cum, even after you mistreated me," he moaned, licking her cheek.

-----------

"Better? You don't like me the way I am? Are you going to replace me, Master?" Mai asked, sadly. "It's okay if you do, I don't blame you. I still love you, Master..."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-26-2009

"Aahh, yes!!" Kristen moaned, squeezing the bed tightly as her ass was spanked, her ass clenching incredibly tight around Alex's cock as she came, having been holding it back for a while, lots of her warm juices splashing out of her pussy, gushing out onto her crotch as well.

----------

"Mmrr, don't be so quick to jump to conclusions, my slut." Ereth growled, rubbing her chin gently. "I love you just the way you are...I just want to see if you'll enjoy what I'm going to do to you." he grinned, stroking his claw over her bloated belly, which instantly deflated back to its original size, every drop of his warm cum absorbing into her body. "Now that that's done..." he continued, moving his claws up her breasts, gently grasping them and cupping them, the two orbs starting to grow in his claws, before Mai's eyes.