Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-09-2009

Alex glared at her, but obeyed, leaving out the door, already planning his next move. As soon his mother left Kristen's room, he would reenter it, and take his revenge.

--------------

"Mmmm...Thank you, Master," Mai smiled, kissing her Master back when she could. "Can I clean Master back?" she asked.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-10-2009

"Hmph! That boy will never learn..." Refia growled softly, shaking her head as she left, hanging the paddle up on another door's knob as she did.

---------------

"Oh, of course you may, my sexy slut..." Ereth smirked, nuzzling her cheek gently, before gently turning the girl around to face him, only for her to see his massive erection fully hard, and throbbing gently. "He's been waiting so long to play with you again, slut...go ahead and give him a good cleaning...with your mouth."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-10-2009

As the angry boy watched his 'mother' leave, he double checked, making sure she was gone before walking back in and glaring at Kristen. "You got me in trouble, bitch," he growled, making a fist with his hands.

---------------

"Of course, Master," Mai smiled, and crouched down, and began licking his balls and the underside of the dragon's cock, hands hands playing with his balls.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-12-2009

"Yeah, I did. What are you gonna do about it, pip-squeek?" Kristen laughed, crossing her arms over her busty chest.

---------------

"Mmm...such an obedient slut..." Ereth growled softly, grinning down at Mai, gently stroking his claw through her hair as she licked and rubbed his cock and balls, causing the massive dragon member to throb, precum oozing down its massive length. "Make sure to lick it all clean, my little slut..."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-12-2009

"I'm going to make you pay," he growled, and gave Kristen a light push to her shoulder, even though he was much shorter than him. "I want payback. I'm done being your little bitch. Your my little slut now, got it?" Alex growled.

---------

"Yes...Master," Mai whispered as she licked at his cock, tasting the pre cum. "I only want to make you happy. I live for you, Master. Please, love and cherish your slutty little slave," she begged, before kissing the tip of his cock, sucking on it, before licking away at it once more.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-16-2009

"Oh yeah, and who's gonna make me?" Kristen laughed, shaking her head. "You? Oh please, just go back to your room before I call mom again."

---------------

"Rrrrh, of course..." Ereth growled softly in pleasure from Mai's sucking and licking to his eager cock, only causing more of his warm precum to flow out. "What a tongue, mmnnhh...now Master wants to feel that wonderful mouth and throat of yours, slut..." he added with a smirk.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-16-2009

"Afraid of me, sis? Can't stand me, so you have to cry to mommy like a little bitch? To weak to beat your little brother in say...a sex fight?" Alex asked, moving his hands forward and suddenly gave Kristen's ass a squeeze. "I bet I could have you going crazy with pleasure."

---------

Mai just nodded and kissed his balls, sucking and licking the large nut sack. She licked and kissed the cock like it was her husband, coating it in her saliva. "Cum, Master? Cum for dirty slut?" she begged, licking the underside of his cock.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-16-2009

"HAH! With what, your half-milimeter pre-pubescent dick? Don't make me laugh." Kristen smirked, her tail coiling tight around Alex's neck, lifting him up off the ground. "I don't know where you're getting all this bravery from, but it's going to end, now."

-------------

"Rrr, only if you suck me off, my slut." Ereth growled, his shaft throbbing eagerly, oozing more and more pre from the slit. "Suck me well enough, and I might just pound your slutty cunt, as a reward!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 08-16-2009

"Oh? Does that mean you accept my bet? We have a sex fight, whoever cums first, becomes the Master, or Mistress, of the other? Deal?" Alex smiled, showing no fear even as he felt Kristen's tail.

-------------

Mai nodded madly, and took the cock of the mighty blue dragon into her mouth, sucking on it like a baby sucked the milk from her mouth's breasts. She also used her tits to squeeze the cock, giving him both a tit job and a blow job.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 08-17-2009

"Rrr, you're on, you little runt." Kristen growled, keeping her firm grip on his neck. "Though I don't see how you can even remotely please me with that tiny dick of yours!"

---------------

"Rrrrggghh! Oh yes, that's it, slut!" Ereth growled out blissfully, smirking wide. "Keep that up...grrrr...and Master will blow a nice load of cum into that wonderful mouth of yours!" he grunted in bliss, his hips instinctively thrusting back and forth as Mai sucked and titfucked his monstrous cock.