Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 06-25-2009

"Yes...Yes, Master," Mai moaned, and slowly leaned forward, making many people lean forward as the girl began licking the large cock like a popsicle.

------------------

Ophanimon suddenly felt her boobs being played with. Diva was playing with her large tits, and began sucking on one as she squeezed the other. "Dirty whore!"

"Very dirty! Such a slut! She'll do anything to fuck! Bet she masturbated to the thoughts of a bunch of demon girls having there way with her!" Deva smiled, as she began fisting the angel's wet pussy.

"Is that true, honey? Have you been masturbating to the though of this?" Lilith moaned, suddenly pulling her pussy away from Ophanimon's face.

------------------

"You! You, you dirty human fucking whore!" Lilymon screamed, moaning as she suddenly came from the pleasure and pain she was feeling. "You're my Mistress, you whore!"

-------------------

"Ride me. Get on my cock, and ride me like the whore you are!" Alex ordered. "Force my fat cock in your wet, slutty pussy!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-25-2009

"Rrr, I said SUCK, slut!" Ereth growled, grasping Mai's head and forcing his cock into her mouth, the thick shaft forcing down her throat even, the buff dragon growling in pleasure. "Now suck my cock like you mean it!"

----------------------

"Aaahh! Mmmhhhh!!" Ophanimon moaned out blissfully as she was fisted, her pussy soaking wet with arousal, the walls clenching around Deva's fist and forearm. "Oh yes! I have, mommy!"

----------------------

"That's right! I'm your Mistress, forever!" The vixen smirked, pulling her cock from Lillymon's pussy, groping her ass. "I bet you want an even bigger cock fucking your slutty cunt, don't you, whore? You didn't seem to enjoy that a whole lot." she added with a smirk, smacking Lillymon's ass again, her body starting to glow softly.

----------------------

"Mmm, oh yes, Master." Kristen smiled, climbing up onto Alex, and placing her claws against his chest, before lowering herself down, moaning softly as she quickly took his thick cock into her pussy, clenching her warm vaginal walls tight around the human's cock. "Ooohh...mmmh...Master's dick is so big and hard!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 06-27-2009

"Look at you! A Guilmon! You could defeat me easily, you know! You could kill me, kill all the humans here, but instead, you choose to ride my cock and beg for my cum! What a whore! Tell Master all Digimon are like you! Tell him, all female Digimon are human loving whores!" Alex moaned, fucking her warm, tight dinosaur pussy.

------------------

"Yes...Yes, I want a bigger cock. I want a bigger, fatter, cock, because yours is too small!" Lilymon moaned. "Slut, next time you'll be my bitch!"

------------------

"You have!?" Lilith gasped. "Oh you dirty whore! Maybe we should just leave, huh ladies?" she smiled, and looked to her daughters. "I wouldn't want you two to become sluts like her!" she then looked at Ophanimon and licked her lips. "We're leaving! That is...unless you're willing to say that, not only am I more beautiful, smarter, and stronger than you, and willing to beg to have these angel fuck your little angel body..."

As a Lilithmon, she had a rivalry towards Ophanimon and her kind, so the humiliation was making her horny as hell. THe humiliation turned her on even more than Alex!

--------------------

Mai let out a muffled cry and followed orders, sucking the cock before everyone. "Slut!" a man yelled. "Whore!" another said. "Bitch!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-27-2009

"Mmmrraahh....ohh, Master..." Kristen moaned, continuing to ride Alex's cock, rubbing his chest gently with her soft claws. "Mmmrhhh...all female Digimon should serve you...forever..."

--------------------

"Hehe...but there shall be no 'next time'." Refia smirked, digivolving to Taomon, except completely naked, at least twice Lillymon's height. "How about this, my slut?" she added, keeping a firm grip on Lillymon's waist, her cock over three times the size it was moments ago, a huge three feet in length; her breasts quite larger as well, due to her increase in body size.

--------------------

"Mm, I can say it, but it won't be true, Lillth dear." Ophanimon giggled softly, rubbing her moist pussy with one hand, leaning back against the pillows on the bed. "But if it makes you feel better...you're more beautiful, stronger, and smarter than me." she recited with a smile.

-------------------

Ereth smirked, growling in pleasure as Mai sucked his cock, his tail suddenly plunging into her cunt, starting to fuck her. "That's it, slut! Suck out all of Master's cum!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 07-01-2009

Alex smiled and brougt Kristen down so her chest was pushing against his. "Good, slut. Here's your reward. Master's seed. Take it and give Master a nice, healthy child!" he yelled and shot his cum into her belly. "Scream! Scream out Master Alex's name for the whole temple to hear!"

---------

"Oh...Oh soverigns!" Lilymon whispered as she saw the large cock, and the huge tits. "Yes! Yes, Mistress! Give me your huge cock! Fuck me! Fuck me like only you can! Fuck your dirty whore!"

---------

"Oh? Maybe a good threeway will show you the truth," Lilith smiled. "Girls? Show your little sister, the family secret," she smiled. Deva and Diva smiled and pulled away from Ophanimon. They then began to moan, and suddenly a large dick began to appear. They were large, almost as big as Alex's, and Lilith soon had one two. "Let's fuck the slut," Lilith smiled and grabbed Ophanimon.

The female demon then laid on the ground and Deva pushed Ophanimon down. "Ride Mommy's cock! While you do that, suck mine! Diva here will be fucking your ass! Got it, little sister slut?" she smiled. As soon as Ophanimon obeyed the orders, she would find Diva's cock being pushed into her fat ass, and Deva's cock being rubbed against her lips.

-----------

Mai let out a muffled moan as she felt her cunt being pleasured by her Master's tail. "Please Master! Give me your cum!" she begged, before retaking the cock into her mouth.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 07-01-2009

"Mmrraaahghhh! MASTER!" Kristen screamed out loudly as she felt the warm semen shooting up into her pussy, filling up her womb and soaking every inch of her inner walls. "MMHH! YES!! ALEX!"

--------------

Refia smirked, pressing her gigantic cock against Lillymon's ass, holding her waist firmly. "Tell me who your Mistress is!" she commanded, before thrusting her hips forward, forcing her huge cock into the plantgirl's ass, tearing it apart as she did. "Mmmggrrh! FUCK! You're tight, slut!"

--------------

"Hmmm, nice trick, Lil." Ophanimon giggled with a smirk, wrapping her lips around Deva's cock and starting to expertly suck on it, while plunging herself down onto Lillith's dick, her vaginal walls clamping tightly around the thick demon cock, providing a large amount of pleasure instantly.

--------------

"RRrrrh, you can have it, you dirty whore!" Ereth growled, grasping Mai's head and forcing his cock into her throat as he climaxed, a river of semen gushing down her throat and into her stomach.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 07-02-2009

Alex let out a joyful sigh and looked up at Kristen. "That wasy nice, my little slave," he said, and gave her ass a squeeze. "Now do it again, except now, let's fill your tight, fat ass," he smiled. "You're going to bear my child, one way or another, slut."

----------

"AHH! You! You are! You're my Mistress! Oh god, please! Harder! Mistress make me cry out your name! Please, Mistress, fuck me like the slut I am!" she begged, and climaxed as the huge cock fucked her plant girl body.

-----------

Mai's eyes went into her head, and her body twitched and spazzed out as the cum flew into her body. She was internally covered in cum, her stomach, throat, ass, womb, was filled the dragon's seed.

------------

The three demonic girls quickly began fucking her body hard, their hands slapping and rubbing her body pleasurably, mostly her tits and ass. "Come on slut, suck this cock like its your Master's!" Deva ordered. "Show us just how much of a slut you are, bitch!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 07-03-2009

"Mmmhhh...oh yes, Master..." Kristen smiled up at Alex, panting softly, though being a dinosaur, she was far from actually being tired. She lifted herself slowly, slipping Alex's cock out of her warm cunt, and pressing gently against it, so that the head of it was against her tight asshole. "Mmm, ready when you are, my lovely Master..."

----------------

"Rrgrggh~! Gods, I've never felt anyone nearly as tight as you, whore!" Refia growled, slamming her thick cock in and out of Lillymon's ass, which was bleeding from being torn apart by the giant cock, though the tight hole was quickly being flooded with warm precum.

----------------

Ereth smirked wide, holding his cock inside her, watching as her belly slowly expanded as her stomach filled and bloated out with his semen. "Rrrhh....you can have it all, dirty little cum dumpster..."

----------------

"Mmmm!! Mmmmmhhhh!" Ophanimon moaned out happily as both her holes were fucked at once, her hands grabbing Deva's ass, allowing her to pull forward and deepthroat the demon's cock, her tongue still expertly working at it, while she kept her ass and pussy clenched tight around the two cocks fucking her.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 07-03-2009

Alex grabbed her hips and plunged his dick into her tight asshole. "Mmmm...You're so tight, slut," he moaned as he slapped her ass. He then rose up from the bed and began sucking on Kristen's tits, kissing and licking them. "And your tits are so big and soft. I love you, my little slutty wife."

----------------

"YES! Please, Mistress! Fuck me more! I'm your dirty slut!" Lilymon screamed madly. "Fuck me in front of everyone here!"

---------------

Deva suddenly pulled back and shot her cum on to Ophanimon's face, and on her tits. "Clean my cock, whore! Lick it! Kiss and suck on my balls, you dirty whore!"

----------------

Mai took the cum like the whore she was, her stomach growing from the cum. "S...so much...I'm going to drown in it," she moaned as she drank the cum.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 07-03-2009

"Aahhh..M-Master..." Kristen moaned happily as the hard dick penetrated her ass, while warm milk flowed from her nipples, from Alex's sucking. "That's...mmhhh...sso gooood..."

----------------

"I already am, stupid slut!" Refia grunted, grabbing Lillymon's breasts and squeezing them roughly, still pounding the plant girl's tight ass, overflowing it with just her precum. "Grrrr! God, I'm gonna blow such a load in your ass, whore!"

----------------

Ophanimon smiled and obeyed without speaking, moaning seductively as she cleaned and licked Deva's cock and balls, leaving them completely cleaned of any traces of seed. "Mmmmhhh...ooh yess...this is so goood..." she moaned, her pussy and asshole clenching even tighter around the two demon cocks fucking them.

----------------

The blue dragon growled as he slid his cock out of Mai's mouth, still releasing lots of his warm cum, splashing all over Mai's body, showering her in the warm, thick essence. "Mmmhh, that's a good slut!"