Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - LordZero - 06-12-2009

Mai looked like she was going crazy with the cock inside her, and in the crowd, a few guys walked up and had noticeable erection, though no where near as big as Ereth's. "Hey, buddy, can we have some of her?" one asked.

----------------------

The two girls licked up the cum from each other's face, and shared a passionate kiss and left their fellow little girl. Lilith then walked up to Ophanimon and sat on her face, and rubbed her pussy into it. "Get back to work, you sexy whore! Lick your Momma's pussy!"

-------------------------

"AHHH! No! N-not before you do, you whore!" Lilymon screamed and placed her mouth on Refia's, and using her tongue to silence the vixen as her tentacles continue to hammer the tight, fat ass.

------------------------

"Mm...Yes, there we," Alex smiled as Kristen licked his balls. "Lick, suck and kiss Master's cock. Give him a good tit fuck with those huge boobs of yours. My dirty, dragon whore....OH how I love you," he smiled and closed his eyes, enjoying his lover's tongue.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-12-2009

"Touch her and die." Ereth growled, holding firmly onto Mai's hips, keeping his cock buried inside the girl as he continued to fill her with seed, her belly expanding and swelling from the sheer amount of seed gushing up into her womb.

-------------------

Ophanimon obeyed, grabbing Lillth's hips and burying her face into the devil woman's crotch, ravenously eating out her pussy, thrashing her tongue all around inside the pink slit. "Mmpmmh!!"

-------------------

"Mmmrrrhhnn!!" Refia murred out loudly into Lillymon's mouth, the vixen quite skilled at holding her orgasm back, due to all the discipline she underwent while training to become a great fighter. She wrapped her tongue around Lillymon's as she kissed, continuing to grind her cock up and down against Lillymon's pussy, precum splashing against the abused pink slit.

------------------

Kristen murred seductively as she kissed and licked Alex's cock and balls, licking the cock up and down a few times before moving up closer, and grabbing her soft, melon-sized breasts, moving Alex's cock between them, before pushing them together, encasing the cock in warm, soft breast. "Mmm, Master...your cock is so hard, between my soft, warm, smooth tits." she purred, smiling up at her master.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - LordZero - 06-14-2009

The guys jumped back in fear. "H-hey, come on man! You can't really keep a babe like that all to yourself! Just let us touch her, huh?"

Mai was in a mad trance, she let out slow, deep breaths the cum flowing into her body, making her almost apear pregnant. "More...."

-------------

"Ohhh....You're going to make mommy cum! The little whore is going to make mommy cum!" Lilith screamed as she shot her juices on to Ophanimon's face, her cum going into her hair and onto her face. "Stay just like that, slut," Lilith grinned, and stood up. "Ladies, why don't you take ouc picture?" she grinned, and placed her cute foot on top of Ophanimon's body, being careful not to hurt the angel. Diva and Deva nodded, and produces a pair of cameras and began taking pictures of the fallen Angel.

"You Angels are so cute when you act all slutty," Lilith smiled as the pictures were taken. "You can clean up your face now. Wipe it off with your hands and lick iy up, bitch."

---------------

The tentacles pumped into Refia like never before, and more of them began to squeeze and slap Refia's tits. Lilymon contiuned to kiss and make out with the vixen, screaming as she suddenly came again with the vixen's cock.

------------------

"Mmm...Keep it up, whore. Do what your slutty, submissive mids tell you to do. Sick Master's cock up your asshole, stick it in your pussy, take it in your mouth! You're Master's little slave, and he's ordering you to give him a good time," Alex moaned as he felt the soft, large orbs.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-15-2009

"She's my...rgggh...slut, and mine ALONE!" Ereth growled, his orgasm slowly subsiding as the last of his seed gushed up into Mai's pussy.

Ophanimon giggled softly from all the attention, slowly cleaning her face off, smiling up at Lillthmon. "Mmm, what are we going to do now, Mommy?" she asked with a smile, sitting up and cuddling against the devil woman's leg.

"Mmmhh...aaah!" Refia moaned, breaking the kiss with Lillymon, feeling the warm female juices gushing over her thick cock. "Mmmrrrr, beg for my cock, slut! You want it in you and you know it!" she growled, her cock incredibly hard from all the pleasure to her ass.

Kristen smiled, licking the sensitive head of Alex's cock as she began to move her breasts up and down, rubbing the soft, warm globes against his cock.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - LordZero - 06-17-2009

"YES!" Mai screamed as the last of the cum entered her. "Only his! I belong to my Master, my lover, my lord! I'm nothing, but a dirty whore to his big dick!"

-------------

As his cock was licked and smothered, two tentacles moved over to Kristen's butt and pussy. They suddenly plunged themselves, deep into her body and began fucking her in both of her holes, filling her with pre cum as Alex's dick began to leak out pre as well. "That's it whore! Suck your husband's cock!"

--------------

"Ah...No...No..." Lilymon screamed as she felt the cock in her. "Alright! Yes! Fine! I'm yours, Mistress! I'm your dirty whore!"

----------------

Ophanimon suddenly felt her hair being pulled on, and she was pulled on to the bed and Lilith threw her on the bed and pinned her. "Beg for more. You have to beg first, slut."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-17-2009

"Rrrr, that's right!" Ereth smirked, bringing his claws up and grasping Mai's soft tits, starting to squeeze and fondle them, his cock still hard as ever inside the human girl's cunt. "Tell all these people how much you love Master's cock!"

-----------------------------

"Mmmh! Mmmrrrh, Master..." Kristen murred out happily as the tentacles fucked her, her holes clenching around them as she continued to move her breasts up and down against Alex's cock, her tongue flicking and swirling around the sensitive head of the dick, teasing Alex with even more pleasure.

"That's what I wanted to hear, slut!" Refia smirked wide, plunging her rock-hard cock into Lillymon's cunt, and starting to roughly fuck her, growling out loud in bliss. "Rraggghh!! Scream for your mistress, slut!" she ordered, gritting her teeth as she pounded the busty plant girl's cunt, ready to blow off her load of seed at any moment.

"Yes, Mommy..." Ophanimon smiled up at Lillthmon. "Please, Mommy, may I eat out your delicious cunt some more?" she asked with an innocent smile. "It's very delicious, Mommy."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 06-19-2009

"I love Master's cock. Its the perfect size for a slut like me. I like his cock fucking my whore body, and with his mighty cock he taught me how to be a real whore. It feels so good...Master, I love your cock. I love how you've taken me here, to humiliate me. I love it all. I love you," Mai moaned.

--------------

"Go ahead, little whore. Give mommy a good licking, make her nice and wet so she can cum all over that sexy, whore face of yours," Lilith grinned and laid down on the bed, smiling at Ophanimon.

----------------

"AHH! Yes, fuck me harder! Ahh! Enjoy it, whore, because next time you'll be getting fucked by me!" Lilymon screamed.

--------------

"Keep it up slut! If you do, I'll cum all over your face, and tits. Or take my dick in your mouth and suck and I'll feed you my cum right into that sexy little mouth of yours," Alex moaned as his dragon whore licked his dick.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-19-2009

"Rrrr, what a good slut." Ereth smirked, smacking Mai's ass with one claw, giving a single thrust up into her pussy. "Is she all done, or does she want to be fucked in public some more?" he asked, kissing the girl's lips gently, his cock still hard and ready for action, buried inside the girl's pussy.

"Oh yes, Mommy." Ophanimon smiled back, crawling between Lillith's legs and spreading them apart, moving her head down between them and starting to lick over the demon's pussy, licking from the bottom to the top, and flicking her tongue against the sensitive clitoris each time, for an extra shock of pleasure.

"Rrrrghh, that's what you think, slut!" Refia growled, suddenly hitting her climax, roaring out in pleasure as her seed started gushing out of her cock, filling into Lillymon's pussy, but the aroused vixen continued to pound her cock hard in and out of the tight cunt. "MMRAGGHH!! Take it, slut! Take all of your Mistress' cum!"

"Mmmm, Master...please cum all over your slut's face and tits!" Kristen moaned playfully, continuing to tit-fuck Alex's cock, squishing her breasts tightly around it as she moved them up and down against the hard dick, still licking the head of it over and over.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 06-22-2009

"She wants whatever her Master wants," Mai moaned, kissing back with a passion.

----------------

"AHH! Yes! Keep licking my pussy, slut! Taste my wet cunt!" Lilith moaned, rubbing her pussy against Ophanimon's face as she licked her. "Keep going, you slut!" she ordered, and began slapping and squeezing Ophanimon's large tits.

---------------

Lilymon moaned and screamed as she felt the cum shoot into her. "Oh Mistress!" she screamed as she was filled with cum. From the crowd of men, who were all fucking a Digimon, they cheered and howled in peverted joy.

-----------------

And cum Alex did. His seed shot forward, shooting on to Kristen's face and all over her tits. As they did, the tentacles in her ass and pussy shot their cum into her, and pulled out, shooting the seed on to the Digi-slut's ass. "That's a good look for you, slut..." Alex commented, looking at her cum covered face. "But you should clean it off before it sticks..."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-22-2009

"Mmmrr, how about you get down on your knees and show this crowd how well you suck cocks?" Ereth smirked, sliding the girl off of his thick shaft, and setting her down on her knees in front of him, his large dragon cock in front of her face now, still hard as ever, coated in a mixture of his seed and her female juices. "Go ahead, slut. Show them how much you love sucking your Master's dick."

------------------------

"Mmmmhhh!!" Ophanimon moaned happily, ravenously eating out the devil woman's pussy, her nipples hardening up as her large breasts were slapped and squeezed.

------------------------

"That's...rgghh...a good slut!" Refia grunted as the last of her seed gushed out into Lillymon's cunt, a lot of it oozing out around Refia's cock as her thrusts slowed. "Rrrhhh...who's the mistress?" she growled with a smirk, giving the plant girl's ass a hard smack.

------------------------

"Aaaahh...mmm...oh Master...your hot cum feels so good all over me..." Kristen murred in joy, keeping her soft breasts squished tight around Alex's cock, giving the head of the stiff shaft a couple licks, before starting to lick the seed from around her mouth and from the tops of her breasts.