Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - LordZero - 06-05-2009

"Oh of course, Master!" Mai said, loudly, making even more people turn to look at them. She then reached her hands out and squeezed her Master's dick and licked, looking up at him cutely.

-----------------

When the two twins were done undressing their mother, Lilith walked up to Ophanimon. "Form now on you are to address me as Mom, mother, or anything with a similar title! You are now my little girl, like these two sluts, got it?"

-------------------

"Well come on then! Really fuck my pussy! Harder, faster, more of your cock!" Lilymon moaned as she felt her orgasm nearing. "You'll run out of cum and beg for me to stop, long before I give up, you sexy whore!" she screamed.

---------------------

"I bet it is, slut. Now give my cock a nice kiss," he moaned. "Once you've kissed it, you can suck on it like I know you want to."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-05-2009

"Rrrrh, that's a good slut!" Ereth smirked lustily, his cock quickly growing and hardening from Mai's squeezing and licking, only taking a few moments for him to reach a full erection, the large dragon cock throbbing in Mai's hands. "Now get up and ride me, like the slut you are." he added, grasping Mai's hips and lifting her up, pressing her gently against his large cock, so that only the head of it slipped into her pussy.

--------------------

"Mmm, yes, Mother. You're so beautiful and sexy, Mother." Ophanimon smiled, standing up and pressing against Lillth gently, their equal-sized tits squishing together a bit. "How shall we play, hmm?"

-------------------

"Rrraagghh! That's what you think, slut!" Refia growled, doing just as the busty plant girl had said, starting to really pound her pussy roughly and quickly, lots of her warm precum flooding Lillymon's pussy as she fucked it. "Mmrrggh! How's that, slut?!"

-------------------

"Yes, Master..." Kristen purred, licking the huge cock a couple more times before kissing the head gently. She then smiled and easily took the cock into her mouth, pursing her lips tightly around the big cock while her tongue ran all along the shaft, licking it all over, increasing Alex's pleasure greatly as she began moving her head up and down, sucking on his cock.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - LordZero - 06-06-2009

"Mmm....Yes, my Lord," Mai smiled and moaned before sitting down on the cock, taking the whole thing into her body. "Ahhh....Master! So big!"

------------------

Lilith smiled and moved away from Ophanimon and sat on the bed. "Diva, Deva, come suck on Mommy's tits."

"Yes, Mommy," the two said and placed their lips on her huge tits, and sucked on the milk. "Ophanimon, come over here and lick Mommy's wet, sweet smelling pussy."

--------------------

Lilymon let out a scream and gasped at the powerful, and strong. "T-time for your....suprise!" she screamed as she came from the cock and the plant on her head upened up to reveal a bunch of vines. THe vines moved over to Refia's asshole, and stuffed four tentacles into her ass.

--------------------

Alex let out a moaned as he felt his orgasm nearing him and he looked at his wife. "I'm about to cum, slut. Pull back so I can cum on that beautiful face of yours!" he ordered, and as soon as she did pull back, he unleashed his white cum into her face.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-07-2009

"RRrr, that's it! Take it all, you dirty whore!" Ereth growled, grasping Mai's waist and thrusting up into her pussy at a steady rate, his tail giving Mai's ass a hard slap as people began to gather and watch, many taking photos and videos of the two.

-------------------------

"Oh, yes, Mommy." Ophanimon giggled a bit, moving over to the sexy devil mother, and kneeling down behind her, grasping her ass and giving it a playful squeeze, before moving her head up and starting to roughly lick over the pink pussy.

-------------------------

"MMRAAHH!!" Refia moaned out in bliss from the sudden penetration, which caused her to climax as well, her cock releasing thick streams of seed into Lillymon's pussy, but she kept up her rough, quick thrusting, very much turned on by the tentacles in her ass.

------------------------

Kristen murred out happily as her face was splashed with Alex's hot semen, a bit of it getting into her maw, and some of it splashing onto her breasts. "Mmmm, Master...thank you..." she smiled, licking the head of Alex's cock, cleaning it off. "Slut loves it when you release your seed onto her body..."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - LordZero - 06-08-2009

"Yes! Please Master! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck me with all these people watching! I want your baby! I want your cum! Please Master!" Mai screamed in pleasure as her ass was slapped at everyone watched her, a few of them she recongized as her old friends.

-------------

"Come on, little girl! Really get in there and suck my pussy! Its wet for you, whore!" Lilith yelled, pulling Ophanimon's head deeper into the cunt. "Eat mommy's pussy!"

-------------

"Yes! God, more! You big cock whore, I want more!" Lilymon screamed as she fucked Refia's ass with more tentacles, and played with Refia's tits with more of the green vines. "Keep fucking me like that, slut! Yes!"

---------------

Alex smiled and sighed in joy. "Why don't you turn back Guilimon now, sexy? I want to cuddle with my sexy wife," he grinned, his cock shrinking to its normal size.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-08-2009

"Rrrggh, I'll give you all my cum, slut! I'll fill you until you're pregnant with hundreds of children!" Ereth growled, his thrusting keeping up its pace as his precum began to flow wildly, splashing the insides of Mai's pussy.

-----------------------------

"Mmpmh!" Ophanimon moaned a bit from the strong smell, but doing as she was told, licking ravenously into Lillith's pussy, bringing one of her hands down and pinching Lillth's sensitive clitoris, tugging and pinching on it, sending shocks of pleasure through her body.

-----------------------------

"You want more?" Refia smirked, suddenly pulling out of Lillymon's pussy, and grabbing her arms, holding them behind her back. "Beg for it, slut! Beg for your MISTRESS to fuck you more!" she smirked wide, rubbing the head of her cock against Lillymon's pussy to tease her.

----------------------------

"Mmm, as you wish, Master." Kristen smiled, slowly shrinking back down again into her Guilmon form, hugging Alex and kissing his lips gently for a couple moments, before gently pulling Alex onto the bed, and cuddling with him. "That was wonderful, Master..."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - LordZero - 06-09-2009

"YES! Make my dreams come true, Master!" Mai screamed, many people taking pictures and videos of her. "Let everyone know I am yours!"

------------

Lilith suddenly pushed Ophanimon back and smiled down at the girl. "I'm going to cum soon," the woman smiled, and began fingering herself before Ophanimon. "But I think you earned a reward. Diva, Deva, pleasure the angel!"

The two demon girls nodded and pulled off their mother. They then practically jumped on the angel, Diva grabbed her cheeks and kissed her passionatly, while Deva began kissing and licking the angel's pussy.

---------------

"Nghh....You're good....But not that good, bitch!" Lilymon screamed as one of her tentacles suddenly slapped Refia's ass, and her other tentacles stuffed themselves into the vixen's ass, a total of five tentacles in her.

---------------

"Yes, it was, my love," Alex sighd in joy and hugged his lover, sharing kisses with her and carressing her body. "What do you want to do now, my slutty wife?"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-09-2009

"RRAAGGHH!!" Ereth roared out loudly as his climax hit, the big dragon giving a few more thrusts into Mai's pussy before burying his cock in her, gushing out large amounts of hot semen into her, quite a bit of it gushing out of her, splashing over his crotch, only photographed even more.

------------------------

"Mmmmhhh..." Ophanimon moaned into Diva's mouth as she kissed the devil woman, her pussy soaking wet for Deva, the angel already close to orgasm, herself, from her arousal.

------------------------

"Rrrgghh..." Refia growled in pleasure from all the tentacles stuffed in her tight ass, but she held firm, prodding her cock against Lillymon's pussy and clit. "Come on, slut! Beg to be fucked! You can't hold off..rrrhh...forever!"

------------------------

"Please my sexy Master and husband?" Kristen smiled, gently licking Alex's cheek affectionately, rubbing his limp cock with one hand. "I bet he would love a tit-fuck, wouldn't he?" she asked with a wink, pressing her soft breasts against Alex's chest.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - LordZero - 06-10-2009

"MASTER!" Mai screamed, and came as he did, letting her female juices out. This orgasm was quickly followed by another, and another as her eyes widened, her mouth turned into an O, and her tongue stuck out in an erotic bliss.

----------------

"Aww...It does a Mother's heart good to see her daughters playing well together," she grinned as she began rubbing her own tits and watched the girls play with Ophanimon. Diva suddenly pulled out of the kiss and joined Deva at the pussy, the twins licking, and kissing away at the angel's pussy.

------------------

"N-neither can you! I can tell already! Those tentacles shoved up your fat ass are going to do you in! Now stop resisting and call me mistress!" Lilymon moaned, the tentacles thrusting into Refia's body like jackhammers.

-------------------

Alex's cock once again became hard as he felt Kristen lick his cheek. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead and said, "Go ahead love. I know how much you love my cock. Give me a nice tit fuck," he said, laying down on the bed.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-10-2009

"Rrrgggh! Take...it...all!" Ereth growled, unloading more and more of the thick seed into Mai's cunt, filling her up completely, though more and more continued to gush out, splashing out all around his thick dragon cock.

--------------------

"Mmmhh...!! I'm cumming!" Ophanimon gasped and moaned loudly, her orgasm hitting suddenly from all the attention to her pussy, a stream of her sweet juices gushing out into Diva and Deva's mouths, splashing all over their lips and cheeks as well.

--------------------

Refia grunted in pleasure from the tentacles jackhammering her ass, the vixen clenching her tailhole tight, slowing them down slightly. "Rrrhh, you were moaning like a bitch in heat! You need my cock, slut, now beg for it!" she growled, giving Lillymon's ass a firm smack, the head of her cock rubbing roughly into the girl's clitoris, teasing her with pleasure.

--------------------

"Mmm, I love it when you get hard in my hand, Master..." Kristen smiled, stroking Alex's hard dick, while moving in front of him, laying down on the bed between his legs, moving her snout down and licking at his balls while her soft hand jerked the skin of his cock up and down.