Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 06-01-2009

"How about you put a leash on me, and you go show me off to the public?" Mai smiled. "I love being humiliated!"

---------------

"Ahhh!" Deva screamed as she unleashed her cum into Ophanimon's face. "Lick that all off! Eat my cum! And get back to suck my pussy you whore!" she ordered.

"You like that, whore? Do you wanna cum? Does the slutty Angel want to cum?" Diva moaned as she rubbed their clits and cunts together.

-----------------

Lilymon just pushed more of her fingers into Refia's ass and sucked her cock harder, wanting Refia to cum into her mouth, as her other hand played with the shemale's balls.

------------------

"Beg! Beg for Master to let you cum! Beg for your husband to let you cum!" Alex moaned as he filled Kristen's ass and pussy with his pre cum, his tentacles continuing to squeeze and smack Kristen's huge tits.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-04-2009

"Mm, but I want my sexy slut all to myself." Ereth murred, stroking Mai's chin gently with one finger, while his tail rubbed against the girl's smooth ass.

-----------------

Ophanimon hadn't stopped licking at Deva's pussy, slurping up the warm juices as they gushed out, pressing hard into the demon woman's pussy as she licked at it, her orgasm close as well from all the rubbing against her pussy Diva was doing. "Mmpmmh, YES! I want to cum so badly!!"

-----------------

"Rrrggh..hope you can swallow, slut!" Refia growled, all the teasing to her ass and the fondling of her furry balls causing her orgasm to hit; the lusty vixen thrusting her hips forward and burying her cock in Lillymon's mouth, before it began to twitch and shoot off thick streams of semen into the busty plant girl's mouth and throat.

------------------

"Aaaah!! Master! Please let your slut cum!!" Kristen screamed in pleasure, holding off her orgasm further, her pussy still clamping tight around his cock and soaking it with pre-juices; the busty dinosaur having a hard time holding back her imminent orgasm due to all the teasing to her huge breasts.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - LordZero - 06-04-2009

"You don't have to share me, Master. I just want you to parade me around town, show me off, humiliate me, Master! Please?" Mai whimpered, and gave her Master a cute little pout.

----------------------

Diva suddenly pulled Ophanimon out of her sister's pussy and wrapped her arms around her, their tits squeezed together, and she laid a brusing kiss on Ophanimon's lips, her tongue playing with the angels. With a loud moan, Diva came suddenly on to Ophanimon's pussy, though she kept her tongue on her as well, the kiss still going on passionatly.

------------------------

Lilymon took the cum like a pro, drinking it down her mouth, before pushing back and having the last of the cum shoot into her face and on her tits. "Not bad whore," Lilymon moaned as she took the cum on her body. "Wanna taste? Then give me a kiss..."

------------------------

With a loud roar of dominance, Alex unleahed his seed into Kristen. "Cum! Cum now you dirty little whore! Cum for your Master!" he screamed the cock in her asshole shot it's seed into her two, and the other tentacles shot cum all over her huge tits.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-04-2009

"Hmmm, alright, slut." Ereth grinned, his tail smacking Mai's ass again. "Can't resist that cute face of yours. Now come on." he added, standing up and exiting the bathroom, his massive dragon cock slowly softening again, hanging between his legs.

-------------------------

"Mmmmmpmhh!!" Ophanimon moaned out loudly, climaxing with Diva from all the pleasure of her pussy rubbing against the other woman's, along with the extra pleasure of her huge breasts squishing against Diva's smaller ones. She kissed the devil woman fiercely, wrapping her arms around her and stroking her back as well.

"Mrrr, you bet I do, slut." Refia smirked, forcing Lillymon to the floor and kissing her deeply as she laid on top of the plant girl, holding her down by her arms, her cock rubbing back and fourth against the plant girl's pussy, teasing her with pleasure.

"MMRAAAH!! MASTER! SLUT'S CUMMING!!" Kristen roared out loudly, leaning her head back against the wall as she climaxed harder than she'd ever climaxed before; both her holes clamping very tightly around Alex's cock's and holding in every drop of semen that gushed out , while she rubbed her huge tits with her claws as the tentacles showered them with hot cum.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - LordZero - 06-05-2009

"Coming, Master," Mai smiled, following after him.

------------------------

"Enjoying yourself, slut?" Diva smiled, before hearing a voice. "My, my, my, what do we have here?" a voice asked. "Mom!" Diva and Deva gasped as they saw a Lilithmon teleport into the room. "I was wondering where you two were. I see you were offplaying with this little Angel. My kids were a bother now, were they?" Lilith asked, sitting on the bed and gently stroking Ophanimon's shoulder, her large G sized tits touching Ophanimon's.

------------------------

Lilymon kissed back, and moaned as he pussy was teased. Her tongue pushied some of Refia's cum into the vixen's mouth. When she was finally released from the kiss, she smiled and winked at her. "How do you like your cum, whore?"

------------------------

Alex moaned and slowly pulled his cock and tentacles back into his body. "That was amazing, Kristen. Why don't you turn back to your Guilmon form and we can rest and cuddle a bit?" he smiled, as his cock return to normal size.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-05-2009

The dragon led Mai into a room full of 'toys' and other equipment, but only grabbed the leash, before leaving again. "You want to be shown off and humiliated in public, do you?" he asked with a smirk, latching the leash around her neck, and pulling it moderately tight.

--------------------------

"Mmm, somewhat. It's nice to meet the mother of such a sexy pair of twins." Ophanimon smiled up at Lillithmon, her hard nipples rubbing against Lillith's breasts as the two equally-sized chests pressed together slightly. "Me and your daughters were just having a little fun together...maybe you'd like to join in?" she asked with a wink.

"Hee, not the first time I've tasted myself, slut." Refia grinned, licking her lips as her claws came up and grabbed Lillymon's tits, giving them a hard, pleasurable squeeze. "Your pussy is so wet, you're practically begging to be fucked." she teased, pushing her cock only a little bit into Lillymon's pussy. "How badly do you want to be fucked, mmm?"

Kristen murred joyfully, licking up all the cum from her huge breasts, her tail swishing happily behind her. "Mmm, may I make a suggestion, Master?" she asked with a smile, gently lifting up the man in her claws, and resting him on her cleavage, the soft breasts even better than a waterbed. "Do you want to rest here, or with me in my Guilmon form?" she asked with a slight giggle, smiling down at him.

"Yes! Yes, Master! Being humiliated and knowing everyone I'm your whore turns me on. It makes me so wet!" she smiled.

---------------------

"I'd love to!" Lilith smiled. "But I think you all need to be taught a lesson. You two for running off like that," she said to the twins. "And you for seducing my kids into having beautiful, hot lesbian sex," she added, slapping Ophanimon's ass.

----------------------

"Oh I want to be fucked alright! I want to be fucked hard, and fast! I just wish there was someone more skilled then some cheap whore like you!" Lilymon yelled, smiling at the vixen.

"...I think I should just cuddle right here...for now atleast," Alex smiled, and laid on the breasts and smiled at Kristen. "I don't give a fuck if you and I aren't even close to the same species. You are one hot little whore," he complimented the dragon, as he got comfy on her tits, the soft, yet firm forms acting like the perfect bed.

"Heh, good. Let's go then, my slut." Ereth grinned, scooping Mai up into his muscular arms, before leaving the building and taking off into the air, holding her securely against his body as he flew.

----------------------

"Oh? But they were the ones who asked me to come in here..." Ophanimon shook her head, sitting up on the side of the bed, looking towards the two LadyDevimon. "They were the ones who seduced me, ma'am." she added.

----------------------

"Mmm, you wish there was someone more skilled than me, huh?" Refia smirked, suddenly pounding her dick into Lillymon's cunt, and squeezing her tits hard again. "I'm more skilled than any woman in this building, you got that?" she added, starting to rapidly thrust in and out of Lillymon's pussy, murring deeply in pleasure.

----------------------

"Ooh, thank you, Master..." Kristen smiled, rubbing Alex's back gently with one finger, her tail still wagging happily as he got comfortable on the two gigantic breasts. "I love you too, Master. A whole lot!"

"Where are we going, Master? The park? A carnival? Maybe my old school?" Mai smiled, petting her Master's strong chest as they flew.

-------------

"Ah, ah, ah! Little girls shouldn't argue with Mommy!" Lilith ordered. "Mom...How long were you watching us?" Diva asked. "I've been watching since the beginning, hun."

"I think our little show got Mom all hot and lustful. Its almost impossible talking to her when she gets like this," Deva whispered to Ophanimon.

"Now, my children!" Lilith said, not counting Ophanimon as her 'little girl.' "Take my clothes off and kiss Mommy's flesh!"

--------------

"AHHH!" Lilymon screamed, moaning and shouting in a wild pleasure. "I-I don't that! I wish your Master was here! He looked like a real stud! With a big, strong cock two!" she moaned, humping her body against Refia's taking the cock like the whore she was.

--------------

"Lick," Alex suddenly ordered as he faced up on Kristen's tits. He then looked at his erect cock, and once again his tentacles came out to help the cock grow in size. "Lick my cock, but don't suck it just yet," he ordered. "Lick it like its candy."

"I say we take you to the park, my slut." Ereth grinned down at Mai, shortly landing in the park, lots of people walking around the area. He walked over to a bench, and sat down on it, sitting Mai down in his lap, a few people looking over to stare at the naked girl. "Now...get your Master's cock nice and hard so he can fuck you, slut." he ordered, smirking lustily at her.

"I see..." Ophanimon giggled a bit, sitting back on the bed, already imagining what Lillithmon would look like, naked.

"RRrr, well my Master can't be here, bitch!" Refia growled, continuing to roughly fuck Lillymon, squeezing and groping her tits as well; her furred ballsack slapping against the plant girl's thighs with each hard thrust.

"Mmm, yes, Master..." Kristen purred happily as she saw Alex's cock grow once more, the dinosaur sticking her tongue out and starting to lick it from the base to the tip, licking slowly as if she were licking a lollipop, grinning lustily at the man. "Mmrrr...your cock is so tasty, Master..."