Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 05-29-2009

Alex licked his lips and kissed his red lover once more before moving down to her pussy. "Such a beautiful pussy you have, my dear," he smiled and kissed her clit. "Let's hear you moan, my dragon," he said and suddenly rammed his erect and huge cock into her pussy.

--------------

"AH! Wanna bet? You whore!" the Lilymon yelled and kissed Refia again, mad with massion as she continue to slap and fuck her ass with her hands. Suddenly Refia would feel a finger being pushed in as well. Lilymon was trying to stuff all ten of her fingers in Refia's ass!

-------------

"AHHH! God! Yes! More! More cum for your dirty slut!" Mai screamed as her body was filled, and her stomach grew a bit. "God! So good! I love cock and cum!"

--------------

"Oh...God...Yeah, keep doing that!" Deva moaned

"Hey sis...Since this slut is so good at being a slut...Maybe you should give her her reward now?" Diva grinned.

"Oh you are so right, sister! Here you go slut! A face full of piss!" she moaned and suddenly began peeing in Ophanimon's face. "Take it bitch! Take that piss in your mouth, but don't swallow it!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 05-29-2009

"Mmmrraah! Master Alex!" Kristen moaned out loudly as the thick cock penetrated into her tight cunt, leaning back onto the wall, causing her enormous breasts to jiggle in front of Alex. "Ohhh...it's so big, Master...Fuck me...! Fuck your horny dragon, Master!"

--------------------------

"Rrrh, I do!" Refia smirked, continuing to pound Lillymon's pussy, her warm precum flowing out as she did. "I'll make you my slut and fuck all of your holes, bitch!"

-------------------------

"Yes! Take all of it, slut!" Ereth growled, squeezing his balls gently with his tail, letting out as much as he could into Mai's ass, only causing her stomach to grow even more, swelling up bigger and bigger.

"Mmmhh, yesss..." Ophanimon moaned, opening her mouth and drinking the warm, salty fluid, but not swallowing any of it though.

"Such a nice tight pussy! God it feels good!" Alex moaned as he fucked her. "How does it feel? Just a small human fucking a big, beautiful Growlomon like you? Bet you love it, whore! Or should I say wife?" he asked, his pre cum filling her.

------------------

"That all you got? Come on, slut, fuck me harder! Really hit my with your cock and balls, baby!" Lilymon moaned and kissed Refia's lips, as she pulled her hand out of Refia's asshole, and replaced it with her other. She then began rubbing the Renamon's pussy.

-------------

"Now give my sister a kiss, you big, slutty Angel" Deva begged, slapping her ass.

"Push my sister's piss into my mouth!" Diva ordered.

--------------------

"YES! Make me pregnant with your cum! I want your babies!" Mai screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh yes...it's wonderful, Master!" Kristen moaned, her tits jiggling a bit with each thrust Alex gave, her pussy staying nice and tight around his cock, slowly coating it in her warm juices, slicking it up nicely.

-----------------

"You want it? You GOT it!" Refia growled, kissing the Lillymon fiercely as she began to thrust roughly, her crotch smacking against the plant girl's with each hard thrust she gave, her cock going all the way in, and almost all the way out with each thrust.

-------------------

Ophanimon did as she was told, kissing Diva deeply, pushing all of the piss into her mouth, while making out with her, her large, soft breasts pressing into Diva's as she did. "Mmmmmhh..."

-------------------

"Yes, you'll have my children, slut! And they'll all grow up to be strong, well-hung Masters, like me!" Ereth smirked, pulling his cock back out and shoving it back into Mai's pussy, the last of his semen gushing into her womb; her belly so swollen with cum that it looked like she was nine months pregnant, already.

More tentacles came out of Alex's body and moved over to Kristen's ass and suddenly began stuffing all themselves into her pussy, and forming into a single tentacle as big as Alex's cock. They began fucked her ass, as Alex fucked her pussy. "And to think! You're future will be fileld with this! Me fucking you, my wife!"

----------------

Lilymon let otu a scream as she came from the huge cock. "That...was pretty good," she moaned, but suddenly freed herself from Refia and bended down. "But let me shot you who the true Mistress is," she smiled and a sweet scent began to come out of her body, giving everyone in the entire building a hard on or turning them on. Soon, all the Digimon girls had found human partners to fuck.

Screams and moans were heard as the slaves were madly fucked. "A little trick of the nose," Lilymon explained before bending down and taking Refia's cock in her mouth and sucking on it like a vacum.

-------------

Diva loved the taste of her sister's piss and quickly kissed her sister, and began pushing the piss into her sister's mouth. They split the juice halfway, each of them having half in their mouth. They then grabbed Ophanimon by her hair and began spitting the piss out of their mouths and into her, and in her face and hair, making her hair wet from their urine.

"Taste it bitch. It may not be as good as your Master's pee, but its still good," Diva whispered as they were done spitting the piss on Ophanimon and a bit on the bed. "Clean it all up."

-------------

"YES! And if they're girls, we'll turn them into dirty whores, right Master?" Mai smiled. "Just like their mom!"

"Mmmraaahh! Oh yes, forever, Master Alex!" Kristen moaned out blissfully as both her tight holes were stuffed now, one claw grabbing her right breast and squeezing it roughly for more pleasure, her orgasm coming up quickly. "Mmmhh, fuck me harder, Master! Give your slut all of your hot cum!"

----------------------------

"Mmrrrr...I don't need special tricks to turn you into my slut." Refia taunted with a smirk, murring out loudly as Lillymon sucked on her cock, grabbing the plant girl's head and starting to facefuck her. "Ooohh, yeah, suck it, bitch!"

----------------------------

"Mmmmh, as you wish, Mistresses..." Ophanimon moaned softly, licking up the piss and swallowing it, her pussy sopping wet with arousal, the two LadyDevimon easily able to smell her arousal.

"Of course, slut." Ereth smirked, slapping Mai's ass, sliding his cock out of her ass, surprisingly still hard as ever. "But for now...clean off your Master's cock and give him a blowjob, slut." he ordered, sitting on the side of the tub, his hardon standing straight up, covered in his thick, warm dragon semen.

"Of course, Master," Mai grinned and first began to clean the cock, licking the sides of it before taking it in her mouth.

--------------

"Now to the main event!" Diva announced and moved to Ophanimon's pussy and her sister went to Ophanimon's face. "Lick Deva, bitch! Lick and suck on her pussy, worship it, while I make yours feel good!" she smiled, before rubbing her pussy and clit against the Angel's and moaning.

--------------

Lilymon took the cock with skill and her hands grabbed at Refia's balls, squeezing and slapping the nuts as she sucked the cock, looking at Refia cutely.

----------------

More tentacles came out of Alex's back and restrained the Growlmon's arms so she didn't touch herself. Other lifted above her and suddenly rained down cum on Growlmon's face, covering her tits, face, and body with cum as Alex continued to fuck her. "Lick up that cum! Swallow it, all of it! Bathe in my cum, whore!"

"Mmmmrrr....such a good, obedient slut..." Ereth murred as the girl serviced his cock, his tail swishing a bit in joy behind him, his claw gently rubbing Mai's head.

-------------------

"Mmmhh, yes!" Ophanimon moaned softly, doing just as she was told; licking and sucking on Deva's pussy, while moaning out in pleasure as her own sensitive pussy was rubbed against Diva's, soaking it with warm pre-juices.

-------------------

"Rrr, you really know how to suck a cock, don't you, slut?" Refia smirked, growling in pleasure as the Lillymon expertly sucked on her cock, her orgasm coming up quickly already.

-------------------

"Yes, Master...aaahh..." Kristen moaned, licking up the warm, delicious semen as it showered her, while her tail rubbed against Alex's balls, her pussy clenching tighter and tighter around his gigantic cock as her orgasm aproached.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 05-30-2009

"What next, my wonderful Master?" Mai smiled, licking his hand as he pet her head.

-------------

"Like it, whore?" Diva moaned as she rubbed their pussies together. "Come on, keep licking my sister's pussy, get in deep there, bitch!"

--------------

"Maybe you're just easy, you little slut," Lilymon replied, and then put the cock back into her mouth, sucking on it as he one hand continued to play with Refia's balls, and the other one began to finger the Renamon's ass.

---------------

"Don't cum just yet! Hold it in as long as you can, I want you to go crazy with pleasure!" Alex moaned as he continued fucking her harder and faster, more tentacles coming out of his body and playing with Kristen's large tits.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 06-01-2009

"Hrrmmm...I don't know, slut. Why don't you decide?" Ereth asked, his claws moving down to Mai's D-cup chest, and gently squeezing and massaging the two soft-skinned breasts, his cock giving soft throbs of arousal as he did.

-------------------------------

"Oh yes, yes! MORE!" Ophanimon moaned out in bliss, from having her pussy rubbed against another woman's, while she ravenously ate out Deva's pussy, licking at it roughly and quickly to give the devil Digimon huge amounts of pleasure.

------------------------------

"Rrrr, maybe I am." Refia growled in bliss, continuing to thrust her hips back and fourth, sliding her cock in and out of Lillymon's mouth, the hand on her balls and finger in her ass only increasing her pleasure; globs of precum splashing out into the busty plantgirl's mouth. "I hope you can...rrhhh...take my load, though!"

------------------------------

"Aahh, M-Master...Alex!!" Kristen gasped and moaned in pleasure, her hot pussy staying tight around Alex's cock as she held in her powerful orgasm as best as she could, lots of her pre-juices splashing Alex's cock; the tentacles on her huge tits only bringing her even more pleasure.