Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 05-01-2009

"Mmm...I am hungry Master," Mai said.". "I'll eat something sure. Whatever Master has is good for his slave."

-------------

Alex smiled and suddenly pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her waist. Her large tits pushing against his chest as he stared into her eyes. "Let's get to the point, hmmm?" he smiled, before kissing Kristen's lips, his tongue pushing into her mouth.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 05-01-2009

"Heh, hard to believe that you're hungry, even after all that cum you drank." Ereth chuckled, his tail swishing back and fourth as he gently rubbed Mai's back, the girl completely cleaned of all the warm semen, by now. "Unless of course, you'd like more?"

----------------------

"Mmmmpmhh?!" Kristen was surprised at first, from Alex's sudden actions, but gently wrapped her scaled arms around his body, returning the deep kiss, her large, firm breasts pressing against Alex's chest.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 05-01-2009

Alex moved his hands down to squeeze Kristen's ass, as he pulled back. "From now on....you wqill call me, Master. I am your Lord, your lover, your husband, and you...are my slave," he whispered and gave her ass a powerful spank. "Refia! Ophanimon! Come over here and help me break in the new sex slave!"

-------------

"Mm....And if slut is? Would Master be willing to feed her?" she asked, and stroekd his dick and balls. "Or should slut beg?" Mai asked.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 05-01-2009

"Mmmrrr...so you like to play S&M, do you...?" Kristen smirked, licking her lips, the powerful spank not seeming like much to her, due to her thick scales.

Refia and Ophanimon both came over to the lizard woman, Refia winking to Kristen as they both stripped off her bikini, and held her arms, leaving her naked and defenseless in front of Alex.

"Rrr, I'm liking this game!" The new girl murred, her tail swishing happily. "What is Master going to do with her slut?" she asked, winking at Alex.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 05-02-2009

"He's going to fuck her, like the slut she is," Alex smiled, and slapped Kristen's face, before pulling down his pants, revealing his huge cock. He then grabbed the Guilmon by her waist and pushed his entire cock into her pussy, and began fucking her, moaning as he felt her tight walls. "From now on, till the end of your life, you and my slave, whore!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 05-03-2009

"Mmmm....come and suck Master's cock, slut..." Ereth murred as she teased his hard dick and balls, a drop of precum forming on the head of the huge dragon penis as he stepped into the shower with her, closing the shower door behind him. "If you do a good job sucking me off, I might just fuck your pussy or ass, slut." he added, smirking down at Mai.

-------------------

"Aaahh!! Oh, Master is so big!" Kristen moaned out loudly as she was suddenly fucked hard, her pussy walls clenching tightly around Alex's huge cock, while her large breasts jiggled back and fourth from each hard thrust Alex gave. "Fuck me! Ohh, fuck your sexy lizard slut!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 05-03-2009

"Refia, get behind her and fuck her ass! Ophanimon, silence the whore with a kiss!" he ordered, as he fucked the lizard. "You know, Kritsen, these two sluts were once against me. Now they're a pair of whores and sluts who know their place. All Digimon, are slaves to humans!" Alex moaned as he slapped the lizard's ass and fucked her pussy, his balls banging against her.

--------------

"Oh thank you, my Master," Mai smiled and licked the drop of pre cum off of the head before moving to his balls, sucking and massaging them with her tongue. "Mmmm.....Tasty," she said throguh the balls.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 05-03-2009

"Mmmrr! You're really getting into this, aren't you?" Kristen smirked at Alex as Refia got behind her, suddenly moaning out happily as she felt Refia's cock plunge into her ass, but she was soon silenced as Ophanimon kissed her, the angel's huge breasts pressing against the lizardess' red ones; both her holes clenching tightly around the cocks inside them, from all the pleasure.

------------

"Mmm, that's more like it, slut..." Ereth murred as his balls were sucked and massaged, the two baseball-sized orbs filling up once more with his warm semen.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 05-03-2009

With a loud groan, a flood of cum from Alex's cock went into Kristen's pussy. Suddenly a mass of tentacles went out of his body, and began pleasing the girls, fucking each of them in their pussies and assholes, and other tentacles began playing the girls' large tits, squeezing and massaging them.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 05-04-2009

"Aaahhh! Master!" Refia moaned, closing her eyes from the pleasure as she continued to fuck Kristen's tight ass, the sudden tentacles fucking her own ass and pussy, and playing with her breasts only causing her orgasm to build up even faster, her warm precum splashing out into Kristen's anal passage.

"Mmmpmh! Mmmhhh!" Ophanimon moaned as well, continuing to deeply kiss Kristen, hugging her tightly, causing her enormous breasts to squish against Kristen's as the tentacles played with them, both of her holes clenching tight around the tentacles inside them.