Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 04-26-2009

"Get off me you dirty whore!" Alex ordered, slapping Ophanimon's ass. "Refia! Get over here!" he ordered, and gently pushed Ophanimon off of him and ordered the two girls to stand before him. When they did, dozens of tentacles came out of his body and he used them to pull them close, their tits pushing against each other's and Alex's chest. "And now the finale!" he announced as he psuhed his huge erect cock into Refia's pussy, along with three tentacles in her ass, and pussy. He then do the same with Ophanimon, but pushed four large tentacles into the angel's pussy, and three into her asshole.

"Like that sluts' this is what the rest of your lives are going to be like!" he moaned and kissed Refia's lips, exploring her mouth his tongue before pulling back and doing the same to Ophanimon, and then switched back again, repeating this process.

((Hey, can I ask a question? Can I do waterspot to the two girls or no?))

-----------------------

Mai let out a muffled phrase, probably just begging for more cock as she sucked and deepthroated the huge dick. Her hands also continued to play with the other cocks, and wiped the pre cum into her hair, or on her own body.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 04-27-2009

"Mmmrrahh!" Refia moaned out blissfully as her master's dick penetrated inside her, her pussy clamping tightly around it, having been craving his cock for so long now. "Oh Master! Make love to your sluts!" she moaned, both girls cuddling close to him as their holes were fucked by his tentacles, their soft breasts pressing firmly against his chest; each of them kissing him passionately as he pressed his lips against theirs.

--------------------

"RRrrrrr...that's a good...ggrrr...slut!" Ereth growled in pleasure as his thick cock was deepthroated by Mai, causing it to throb hard, releasing spurts of hot precum down her throat, while the red dragon moaned happily with a lusty smirk, his cock releasing shots of precum onto Mai's arm and chest. The horse whinnied in pleasure again, thrusting his hips instinctively against Mai's soft hand, more of his warm precum flowing out and wetting her hand.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 04-27-2009

"Of course, my whores!" Alex roared, and stuffed them with more tentacles in their ass and pussies, and kept filling them until they couldn't take any more. His tentacles felt their large tits, rubbing against them as he kissed his slaves' lips. "Talk dirty whores! Talk of how you love Master's cock! Talk of how you want to be with Master forever!" he ordered. "Do it and I'll fill you both with my cum!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 04-28-2009

"Aah! Master!" Ophanimon panted heavily as her holes were over-stuffed with tentacles, the squeezing and feeling of her breasts only forcing more pleasure into her body. "Fuck us harder, Master! Fuck us until you've got no more cum left to give us!"

Refia purred out in bliss, leaning back a bit, her furry breasts bouncing up and down as Alex continued to fuck her, her tail swishing around happily. "Mmmmhh, yes...fuck us as long as you please, Master! We're your sluts, forever!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 04-28-2009

Hearing them cry out to him, Alex unleashed a flood of his cum from his tentacles and cock, filling the two up as he kissed Refia's lips, exploring the vixen's mouth with his tongue. His cum filled them up quickly, and leaked out a bit, dripping on to the floor as the holograms disappeared. Alex took deep breaths and slowly released the two girls. "Good job, slaves. Very good job."

"Mmmm, oh Master..." Both the girls smiled, hugging Alex and kissing his cheeks gently.

"That was so good, Master...I've never experienced anything that fun before!" Refia smiled, her tail still swishing around happily, the vixen loving the feel of both her pussy and ass filled to the brim with Alex's warm semen.

"I agree...that was quite fascinating!" Ophanimon nodded, stroking Alex's chest gently, giving his cheek another kiss, her large breasts pressing into his side.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 04-28-2009

Mai drank as much of the pre cum as she could, but she soon pulled back and licked the pre from the dick as best she could. "God...So much cum!" she moaned, cumming from the sheer amount of cum that was in and on her. Her hands continued to take the pre cum and smear it on her body, her lust for cum bottomless. "More!" she screamed, and licked her Master's dick.

------------

"Mmmm...Yes, it was quite nice, wasn't it sluts?" Alex smiled. "I know how to make it better though. There have to be more girls like you! Do you two know an more girls like you? Big tits, beautiful, and a needing a Master! I don't care much for species. Guilmon, Angewomon, Ladydevimon. Any kind as long as they have big tits, beautiful, and sexy," the human grinned, holding his two lovers.

((That's just in case you want to bring in more girls. Also, you never did answer me on that Waterspot question))

"Rrhh, did I tell you you could stop sucking me off, slut?" Ereth growled, grabbing Mai's head and ramming his cock down her throat, starting to facefuck her. "Keep going until your Masters cum!"

------------------

"Ooh, I know of one, Master." Refia smiled, nuzzling Alex's cheek gently. "Shall I go find her for you?" she asked, purring cutely. "You won't be disappointed."

(watersports is fine, as long as it's not excessive.)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 04-29-2009

Mai let out a muffled scream of suprise, and followed by a muffled sentence, probably her begging for forgivness. She sucked the cock as best she could, drinking as much pre cum as her mouth could. All the whil,e her hands continued to stroke and squeeze the two dicks before her, her eyes mad with lust.

---------------------

"Yes, do go find her, Refia," Alex said. "Tell me, who is she? What's her name and race?" he asked, patting her head and kissing her forehead as a reward for being a good slave.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 04-29-2009

"Mmmrrr, maybe you need to punish her afterwards, Eth." The red dragon murred deeply, thrusting his cock against Mai's hand as she stroked it, more of his warm precum splashing her arm and chest.

"Aaaahh...I'm close...!" The horse moaned, stroking his cock as well, precum splashing all over Mai's stomach and chest as his orgasm approached quickly.

------------

"I'll introduce her when I bring her back here, okay Master?" Refia smiled, kissing Alex's cheek gently before heading off out of the room.

"I'm pretty sure I know who she's talking about, Master." Ophanimon spoke, still gently cuddling against Alex. "One of her friends is a very sexy, busty Guilmon, though she looks different than other Guilmons."