Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 04-17-2009

"Your people don't seem to like our wedding. Silence them," Alex whispered. "Say something to quiet them."

"I will not let this happen!" Refia's fiance yelled, and jumped forward and grabbed the Princess's hand. "Refia, my love! Return to me! You know you do not love this man!"

"My Queen!" the King yelled, taking Ophanimon's hand. "Stop this madness! She is a female, like you! Not to mention your own daughter!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 04-17-2009

"Hmph!" Both girls slapped the man that was holding their hands, before hugging Alex.

"You'll never be as good as him, ever!" Refia snarled. "You are not worthy of my love!"

"That goes for you too, old man!" Ophanimon added, shaking her head. "You are not fit to be king, this wonderful man is!" she added, stroking Alex's chest gently with one hand.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 04-19-2009

"Ladies, perhaps a better showing is needed?" he smiled, and suddenly Alex grabbed the two girls' clothing and ripped them off, showing their naked body. "On the ground, whores! Release my cock and pleasure it with your mouths. Sohw everyone your love of me."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 04-20-2009

"Mmm, yes, Master." Both girls answered in unison, undoing Alex's pants and letting them down, revealing his hard cock, which they both immediately began to lick and suck on, Ophanimon fondling Alex's balls gently with one hand as she and Refia both licked his erection, teasing it with their warm tongues.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 04-23-2009

Mai did as she was told, though she was slow and seemed tired at first, she soon kissed the head of her Master's dick, before grabbing the other two, rubbing them and squeezing them with hers hands as she begged for cum.

-------------------

Alex moaned as the two girls licked his cock, and patted their heads as they did so. "Come on whores, show everyone what sluts you are. Wait...stop," he ordered. He then pulled back and sat on his thone. "Ophanimon! Ride me, but face your people! Tell them what sluts you and your daughter are!" he ordered as his tentacles moved to Refia, quickly fucking her pussy ass. "You two, Princess. tell them how you like being whores, and your love for me and each other. Tell them, everything!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 04-23-2009

"Rrrr, that's a good slut...please your masters..." Ereth smirked, suddenly grasping Mai's head, and pushing his cock six inches into her mouth, before taking his claw off her. "Master wishes to have his cock deepthroated, slut."

"Such soft hands..." The horse panted softly as his aroused shaft was stroked and rubbed by Mai's soft-skinned hand, a large drop of precum flowing out and splashing onto her hand.

-----------------

"As you wish, Master!" Ophanimon nodded with a lusty smirk, climbing up on top of Alex, kneeling over his cock, before pushing down onto it, moaning in pleasure. "Aaahh...mmmhh...this is the new life of your queen and princess! We are whores to your new, wonderful king!" she moaned as she rode on Alex's cock, her pussy clenching it tightly.

Refia gasped as the tentacles grasped her and fucked both her holes, the vixen grasping the railing that was facing the crowd, moaning loudly. "Oooh, yes! Mmmhhh...we are nothing but fuck toys for your king! But I also love my busty, sexy mother...that is why I am her bride and lover!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 04-23-2009

Alex gave Ophanimon's nice beautiful ass a hard slap with his hand. "Like that whore? Come on faster! I want to fuck you like a whore! I'll fuck you in your ass and pussy! I want you to keep talking dirty! You and your daughter! Let me hear your slutty voices cry out as you tell your people what whores you are!"

With Refia, the tentacles wildly fucked her ass and pussy, shooting out their white cum on her, covering her in it, but not fucking her mouth so she could talk dirty like her mother.

In the crowd, the men were liking what they were seeing and many of them began stripping the women of their clothes and began to wildly fuck them. THrough it all, the King and Fiance stared in horror at their old loves.

"My Queen...." the King whispered, slowly walking closer to Ophanimon as she rode Alex. "What has he done to you?" he asked as Refia's fiance did the same to her.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 04-25-2009

Ophanimon moaned out loudly, smiling blissfully and squeezing her large, soft breasts, completely ignoring the man at her side who was speaking to her. "Oohhhh, Master! I love your huge, hard cock, especially when it's fucking my pussy so deeply!"

Refia gasped and panted, holding tightly to the rungs of the railing as the tentacles continued to fuck her and shoot their loads on and inside her. "Mmmhhh, oh yes...and I love these hot tentacles of yours, Master! Make them cum more...your slut wants more cum all over her, and filling up her slutty ass and pussy!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 04-26-2009

Alex moaned as he shot a wave of cum into Ophanimon, filling her ass and pussy up with his cum. He then leaned forward and kissed the Queen's neck, continung to hump against her. "You and your whore of a daughter are mine now! You two are my sluts! You love me, especially when I fuck you! You and your daughter, were made to be my whores!" he yelled as Ophanimon between licks of her neck. "I'll fuck you everyday and you two will bear my children, and be my slaves forever!"

The tentacles responded by cumming even more, turning Refia's yellow fur white as they shot their seed everywhere on her, and pushed deeper into her ass and pussy, filling them up even more. "Look at your fiance, Refia! Look at him as my tentacles fuck you!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 04-26-2009

"Mmmrraaahh! Oh YES!" Ophanimon screamed in bliss, feeling Alex's seed shoot up into her pussy, which triggered her orgasm as well; her vaginal walls clamping tightly around the man's cock and releasing a wave of her warm female juices over it. "I love you, Master! I love you!!" she moaned, continuing to ride his cock despite having just climaxed, her body craving more and more of Alex's cock.

Refia did as her master said, looking over towards the other man with a lusty smirk. "Rrrrhhh...you wish...you could fuck me...as good as Master can!" she taunted, still gripping the rungs tightly as the tentacles fucked her holes deeper, both her ass and pussy overflowing with the tentacles' cum.