Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-31-2009

"Stop that whore!" Alex scolded. "Who said you could touch yourself! Do something useful and get up!" he ordered, moaning as he fucked Refia, slapping her cute ass and playing her tits. "Come here and help me make your daughter feel good. Tell her how you've always wanted to fuck her."

---------------

Mai's moans continued, she was losing her mind to pleasure, and she still wanted more. She felt her pussy tighten around the cock, as did her ass as she sucked the cock and looked at the horse and let out a very muffled, "More."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-31-2009

"Y-Yes, Master!!" Ophanimon moaned, standing up and moving in front of Refia, moving one of her hands down and stroking it over the girl's pussy and clitoris, while pressing her lips to Refia's, kissing her deeply.

"Mmmpmh..." Refia murred out happily into Ophanimon's mouth, her paws reaching up and grabbing the two enormous breasts, fondling and squeezing them as Alex continued to fuck her relentlessly, only bringing her orgasm closer and closer with each thrust he made.

------------

"Mmmhh...I'll give you...More..." The horse whinnied in pleasure, pushing his cock deeper into Mai's throat, going into her stomach now as he face-fucked her, his precum flowing out into her stomach. "Your throat...is...tight!!"

"Mmrr, so's her pussy!" Ereth smirked, continuing to bounce Mai on his shaft by thrusting up into her, squeezing and groping her breasts, his precum gushing into her as well, filling up her womb and pussy.

"Ooohhh, you guys don't know how tight this ass is!" The red dragon growled, thrusting harder into Mai's ass, his balls slapping against her with each thrust. "You sure know how to...rrggh...pick 'em, Ereth!!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 04-01-2009

Alex moaned as he saw the two girls kissed and continued to slap Refia's ass before suddenly unleashing a wave of his seed from his cock into the Renamon, moaning all the way as he moved his hands around Ophanimon and pulled her closer into Refia.

-------------

Mai suddenly came from the dick in her pussy and her moans began like groans, becoming beastly in a way. She continued to mindlessly suck and fuck the cocks though, with her bottomless lust, she would never be happy.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 04-01-2009

"Ooohhmmmhh!!" Refia moaned out loudly into her 'mother's' mouth, feeling Alex blow his load inside her, which made her tight hole clamp around his cock, taking in every drop of his semen and holding it in, while her paws continued to squeeze and fondle Ophanimon's huge breasts.

----------------

"Rrrrrhh...here I come, slut!" Ereth growled, thrusting hard as Mai's holes tightened from her orgasm; letting out a loud growl as he and the red dragon both came into her ass and pussy at the same time, their hot semen gushing up into her womb and stomach.

"Ooohhhh, yess...I'm almost there...Mai!" The large horse groaned blissfully, still thrusting his cock back and fourth in Mai's throat, grabbing one of Mai's arms and leading her hand to his large ballsack, wanting her to fondle and rub his huge balls.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 04-02-2009

Mai fondle and rubbed the large ball sack, squeezing on it pleasantly and gently, waiting for him to cum, desiring him to cum for the lustfilled whore. Must...have...more! her mind thought as she felt the cum fill her, having another orgasm as she was filled.

-----------

Alex smiled and slowly pulled back and sat on the bed and admired the two sluts, feeling his dick hardened and rise once more. "Whores! Get on your knees and clean Master's cock! Lick his dick and balls, and don't be afraid to kiss each other a bit for your Master!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 04-02-2009

"Yes, Master..." Both girls obediently replied, kneeling down in front of Alex and starting to lick over his hard cock and ballsack, occasionally kissing each other at the moments they were both licking his cock.

------------

"Aaahh...!!" The horse whinnied out in pleasure again as he felt his orgasm hit, both his hands holding the girl's head as his cock started pumping out cum into her stomach, the giant cock giving hard throbs, each throb releasing at least a half-pint of semen into Mai's stomach, quickly making her stomach bloat and inflate. He filled her up until she looked pregnant from the amount of semen inside her, before sighing blissfully and pulling out, his cock still slightly hard. "D-Damn...that's a good...mouth..." the horse panted, seed dribbling down the length of his huge malehood.

"Mm, you like that, slut? You like being overfilled with seed?" Ereth teased, giving Mai a smack on the ass, his hardon still buried in her pussy. "You love it, don't you? Dirty slut."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 04-04-2009

"How does it tastes, whore?" Alex moaned as his pre cum leaked out for the two to feast upon.

--------------

"Y-yes! God! Oh god, yes!" Mai moaned as she was filled with cum, her mouth filled with it as she was fucked. Her body was tired, but her mind still wanted more. More cum, more for her slutty body. "Please, Masters! Fuck me more! I want to be covered in your seed!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 04-05-2009

"Mmm, very good, Master." Refia smiled, before going back to licking off his cock and balls, both of them already clean, but they weren't told to stop, yet.

--------------

"You want to be covered, do you?" Ereth smirked, before looking up at his two pals. "Bukkake position C." he told them with a grin, before he and the red dragon pulled their cocks out of Mai's pussy and ass, then kneeled on either side of the girl, their hard erections standing up for her. "Jerk and suck us off, slut, and we'll give you our cum."

The horse nodded, moving in front of Mai, his cock rubbing against her soft breasts. "Mmm, your skin is very soft, Mai."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 04-08-2009

"Princess, look at your mother. Tell her that you've wanted to fuck her for ever, like a little whore. My Queen, once your daughter is done, tell her the same. Tell her how you you want fuck her, to lick her pussy, to have sex together. Tell each other you love one another. Then kiss and fondle each other before me," he smiled.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 04-08-2009

Refia nodded, giving soft, lustful purrs, looking towards Ophanimon. "Oh, Mother...I've wanted to fuck you for so long...and taste your sweet, royal pussy..." she moaned seductively, placing her hands on Ophanimon's hips. "I've always imagined how beautiful you'd look, bare naked..."

"Me too, daughter...I love you so much..." Ophanimon spoke softly, her smooth hands running down Refia's furred body, grasping her firm rump. The two females then kissed deeply, Refia's paws coming up to Ophanimon's huge breasts and groping them firmly as she kissed.