Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-28-2009

"Does she now? You're such a slut, even your daughter knows it!" Alex moaned. "Refia! Lick as much of this slut's juices as you can and kiss her! Make this Queen taste herself!" the man moaned as he fucked her ass harder, his hands playing with her large fat tits, and occasionally spanking her butt.

-------------

Mai moaned as she felt the three men surrounded her, and her pussy heated up in anticipation. "Please, don't make me wait any longer. Fuck me, Master. I am your slave. Do with me as you please."

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-29-2009

"Mmmhh, yes, Master.." Refia licked up as much of the juices and cum as she could from Ophanimon's pussy, before standing up and kissing her deeply, forcing the liquids into Ophanimon's mouth, keeping her lips locked.

"Mmpmmh! MMMHH!" Ophanimon moaned out loudly into her 'daughter's' mouth, her pussy tightening even more around Alex's cock as her orgasm grew closer and closer, her nipples hard from all the teasing to her huge breasts.

-----------------

"Yes, We'll all fuck you hard, slut!" Ereth smirked, before he and the red dragon both thrust into her, ramming their entire cocks into her at once.

"AAahh, FUCK! She's tight!" The red dragon growled loudly, his cock throbbing quickly inside Mai's ass, the horny red dragon wasting no time; immediately starting to thrust in and out, fucking Mai's ass hard; Ereth doing the same by bouncing her up and down on his larger cock.

The horse was stroking his enormous cock, the head of it still near Mai's face, oozing a bit of slick precum.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-30-2009

Alex moaned and suddenly filled Ophanimon's ass with his cum, still thrusting into her a bit before slowly pulling out. He squeezed her large breasts, loving how they felt in his hands. Warm, soft, yet firm, and huge in size. "How does it feel slut? To taste your juices? To kiss your own daughter? To know, your daughter is a little whore?"

---------

Mai moaned and screamed as she was fucked by the two huge Dragons and moaned with her every thrust, her mind going crazy in a twister of pain and pleasure. Mai looked at the horse's cock and tried to stretch far enough to lick it, while the the Dragons fucked her.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-30-2009

"Ooohh...it's great...just...fuck me!" Ophanimon moaned out loudly, the squeezing of her large breasts only giving her more pleasure, along with the feeling of having her ass full of Alex's cum. "Fill me up with more of your hot semen, Master!"

------------

"Here...let me help..." The horse patiently spoke, grasping the back of Mai's head in one hand, before moving forward towards her, his cock pushing into her mouth, and down her throat, at least a foot and a half of cock inside her. "Is it too much? Can you take more?" he asked, in a slightly caring tone, though his cock was throbbing eagerly in her throat.

Alex smiled and dropped Ophanimon from his tentacles and looked at Refia. "Sorry, whore, but I still owe your daughter a good fuck," he smiled. "Stand up, slut," he ordered the Renamon, and as soon as she did, he walked around her and rubbed his dick against her pussy. "Is this what you want, whore?" he smiled as his hands grabbed her large breasts. "Then take it," he yelled and thrust his cock into her, fucking her rapidly and looked at Ophanimon. "Your daughter's a cute slut, you know that my Queen?"

------------

Mai gagged a bit and her eyes watered, but she just slowly shook her head. No...No she wanted more, moce cock! "More..." her muffled voice tried to say, sucking on the cock gently.

"Mmmhhh...yess...and you're our king..." Ophanimon moaned softly, collapsing to the floor out of fatigue, but still looking up at the two others.

"Oohh! Master! Fuck your horny slut!" Refia moaned out loudly, arching her head back and leaning it on Alex's shoulder as her tight cunt was pounded, the hot, soft walls clamping around Alex's cock and soaking it with her pre-juices. "Fill her up with your wonderful cum!"

Alex smiled and kissed Refia's lips, sucking on them and moving his tongue around in her mouth as he fucked her, his hands playing with her breasts. Alex slowly pulled back and licked her cheek, whispering, "I bet your fiance's cock was never this big. He never fucked you like this, did he, whore? Did he even fuck you at all?"

"Mmmrrr...no, of course not, Master...he's not allowed to fuck me, until we get married...but that's not happening any time soon!" Refia smiled, murring happily as her large, furry breasts were played with, her paws moving over Alex's hands to help massage and fondle them. "Cum inside your slut, Master...fuck her like the slut she is and fill her up!"

Alex moaned and continued to fuck the girl as she asked, before looking at Ophanimon. "What about you, whore Queen? Did the King ever fuck you as well as I did?" he smiled as he fucked Refia, squeezing her tits as he kissed her furry neck.

"Mmhh, not ever..." Ophanimon answered, slowly getting up and sitting up, one hand between her legs, fingering and rubbing her pussy in arousal as she watched Refia get fucked hard by her 'master'.

---------------

"As you wish." The horse nodded, pushing her head forward while moving his hips forward, pushing in over half of his enormous cock, before pulling his hips back, then thrusting forward again, starting to steadily fuck Mai's throat while the two dragons continued to pound her ass and pussy relentlessly.