Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-26-2009

For a few seconds Alex did just as Refia begged, going harder and harder and continued, feeling they both were nearing their climax, but suddenly he stopped and pulled back so his entire dick almost left Refia's pussy. "No. No, I won't fuck you anymore. And you can blame your bitch of a mother for that," and with that Alex released Refia from his tentacles and smiled. "Show her how angry you are about that," he ordered.

-------------

Mai nodded and quickly followed her lord and Master to wherever he wanted, careful that the cum inside her didn't leak out of her ass. "Coming Master!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-27-2009

"Mmmhh! Please, Master! Fuck your horny slut! She'll do anything!" Refia moaned, clutching Ophanimon's body. "Make him fuck me, mother! Please!!"

Ophanimon growled, shaking her head. "No! Never! Snap out of it, Refia! You are a princess, not a slut!"

------------------

Ereth chuckled softly at the sight, playfully tugging the leash as he walked, leading her down the sidewalk, other people gasping and covering their kids' eyes as they walked, seeing Mai's naked body, and inflated stomach. After about ten minutes, he reached a large mansion, and reached into his pocket, sliding a little keycard through a reader to open the door. Upon entering, he was greeted by a tall horse, and a red dragon.

"Heeey, Ereth! What's up?" The dragon dragon grinned, slapping Ereth's back playfully. "Got a new slut, I see?"

"Oh, yes. She's very obedient, and loves eating cum and riding huge cocks." Ereth teased, smirking back at Mai. "Don't you, slut?"

The horse whinnied in joy, smiling towards Mai. "I can't wait to try her out, then." he spoke in a deep, gruff voice.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-27-2009

"She's both. She's my Princess, and my slut. And you will be my Queen, and my slut," Alex smiled as his hands moved around the two's bodies, feeling their large breasts, their sweet asses, and their soft skin, or in Refia's case soft fur and skin. "Maybe if your mom knew the pleasure you feel she would be more welcome to let you be a slut," he smiled and with that, slammed his cock into her pussy and began fucking her, his pre cum lubing her hole, while his hands rubbed her ass and breasts, giving them the occasional slap. "I bet your husband's cock was never this big! I bet he never fucked as good as this, did he?"

"Ooohh!! S-Stop it!!" Ophanimon moaned out loudly, though her pussy was indeed saying otherwise; soaking wet with juices, and gripping Alex's cock very tightly. "P-Pull that disgusting piece of flesh out of me, you fiend!!"

"Ssshh...Mother..." Refia purred, nuzzling at Ophanimon's breasts, before sucking on one of the big nipples, murring happily.

"Your slut of a daughter has the right idea! Accept it! It feels good! You're moaning like a slut, and your pussy is holding so tightly on my dick! Not to mention how wet it is," Alex moaned. "Princess! Get down and lick my cock and your mother's pussy!" he ordered.

-----------------

Mai cherished her humiliation, and even spoke about how good a slut's life was with a little girl, and told her in detail what Ereth did to her. When they arrived at the house, Mai smiled and licked her lips. "Cock and cum. That's all I need, Master. Lots of big cocks, and lots of cum."

"Mmmhh, yes, Master..." Refia moaned, crawling down beneath Ophanimon, and licking at her pussy and Alex's cock, occasionally sucking on the angel's clitoris.

"Aaahh!! Noo! Stop it, Refia! Oohh, oh god...stop it!" Ophanimon moaned out in bliss, clearly enjoying it now, her pussy soaking wet with her juices, clamping Alex's cock even tighter.

-------------------------

"See?" Ereth smirked, before tugging on the leash. "Come, my slut. Let's go have our fun." he added, taking her into one of the many rooms, the other dragon and horse following eagerly behind him. Once they got inside, Ereth laid Mai down on the bed that was inside, and pulled the plug out of her ass. "Let the cum out, slut. Let these two studs show how much you were filled." her ordered with a smirk.

"I can tell it's a lot!" The red dragon was smirking as well, already having grown a nice erection, though not as big as Ereth's, his claw stroking the rigid cock up and down.

"Yes, yes...let's see it now, Mai." The horse added, his huge dick hanging between his legs, measuring two feet long, fully limp.

Alex moaned, and suddenly came into Ophanimon's pussy, his cum shooting into her and filling her up with his seed, which slowly began to leak out for Refia. "Mmmm....How do you like it, slut? The feeling of my cum inside your body. I bet your slut of a daughter is jealous."

------------

Mai moaned as the cum began to slowly come out of her ass. "No...I want to be filled, Master," she moaned as the cum went out of her fat ass, letting the other men see her. "God, Master, you filled me up so much," she moaned as he stomach shrunk.

"Aaahh...I don't like it...at all!" Ophanimon moaned, though she was panting softly, her cheeks flushed red in embarrassment.

Refia purred loudly as she licked up the juices and Alex's cum, her tail swishing around in joy. "Mmm, she doesn't mean it, Master...please fuck me..." she begged, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

----------

"Wow! that's a ton!" The red dragon grinned as he watched Mai's belly shrink, all the seed gushing out.

"Isn't it?" Ereth smirked, rubbing Mai's normalized belly gently, kissing her cheek. "You want to be filled up again, slut? You've got three Masters here waiting for pleasure..." he murred, his cock having grown quite hard as well, standing up in arousal as he let his pants down.

"Do you think you can take me in, Mai?" The horse asked, his cock having quickly grown up to a full erection, being a little over four feet long, though just as thick as Ereth's, around five inches in girth. It throbbed menacingly, twitching up and down in arousal.

"First your mother has to be broken! But tell you what? Help me brake your mother, and turn her into a slut like you, and I'll fuck you nice and long, slut," Alex smiled as he pounded away on Ophanimon's pussy, before suddenly pulling out and slamming it into her asshole. "Bet your husband never gave it to you anally, huh slut?" Alex asked Ophanimon, his hands slapping her ass, and tentacles squeezing her breasts.

---------

"Of course, Master. Just tell me. Mouth? Pussy? Ass? Where do you want to stick your cock in me? Or a hand job? Maybe you want to put it between my fat tits?" Mai smiled.

"Ooohh!! Aahh, god! Ssstop!" Ophanimon screamed out in bliss as her ass was fucked by Alex's cock, the squeezing of her breasts only bringing her even more pleasure.

"Mmmm...see? She loves this, Master. Her pussy is practically a flood." Refia purred, continuing to lick at Ophanimon's soaked pussy, purring loudly.

-------

"I'll take your pussy, slut. My friend here can fuck your tight ass." Ereth smirked, picking Mai up in his claws before laying down on the bed, and holding Mai above his huge cock, the head pressing against her pussy.

"Great, I love fucking slaves in the ass." The red dragon smirked as well, kneeling behind Mai and grabbing her hips too, rubbing his aroused cock against her firm, smooth-skinned ass.

"Guess that leaves the mouth for me." The horse added, stepping forward and placing his right hand on the back of Mai's head, his titanic cock standing up right in front of her face. "I hope you're good at sucking huge cocks, Mai."