Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-06-2009

Seeing the two kiss and exchange him cum kept Alex hard, but he knew they couldn't stay in this room fucking one another forever. He rose up, and while the two were kissing, grabbed some clothes from himself, his large dick still noticeable. "Perfect way to start the day. Come on, ladies," he said, opening the door for the two. "We still ahve the whole day ahead of us."

-------------------

"Ah! Good! Slut always feels good when she's being fucked and used by her Master!" Mai moaned. "W-what does Master want his lowly slut to do next? Or maybe you want us to go out for a walk? Tell my family what's happened to me? Or better yet, show?"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-06-2009

"Mmpmh..." Refia broke the kiss with the angel, having given her the rest of Alex's cum. "Coming, Master." she added, licking her lips, before sliding off the bed and following after Alex, Ophanimon doing the same.

-----------------------

"Oh, those sound like great ideas, slut." Ereth smirked, rubbing Mai's chin gently. "I'll show off my new slut to her parents. I'll show them how much of a slut she's become..." he added, before snapping his fingers, and walking over to a small box on the wall, a DVD sliding out of a small slot on the box. "What's your address, slut?" he asked, grabbing a small pad and pencil from on top of the box.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-07-2009

"Street: Las Cronos, 10903. It's a white house with a blue roof," Mai explained. "How do you plan to do this Master?" she asked, curiously.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-07-2009

"Oh, I've been recording last night and tonight, so that your family can watch you being turned to a slut, and then fucked mercilessly by a big dragon!" Ereth smirked, writing down that address on the little pad. He then walked over to Mai, and grabbed her arms, picking her up again by her wrists and cuffing her wrists to the vertical table, letting her hang again. He pushed the toy in her pussy up into her, grinning. "You hold that toy inside you, slut. But if it's not inside your slutty cunt by the time I get back, I'll just have to teach you a lesson on obedience." he threatened with a smirk as he slipped his pants on, and then his shirt, grabbing the pad of paper and the disc, before leaving the room.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-08-2009

"Yes, Master," Mai moaned as the toy was pushed in her. "Tell me their reactions. Oh and show my ex-boyfriend two. He always was a dick, and not in a good way."

--------------

As the three walked out, Alex smiled as he saw what was once a statue of Ophanimo, to a statue of Ophanimon sucking his cock. "Like what I've done with your old temple, Ophanimon?"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-09-2009

"Oh yes, I love it, Master!" Ophanimon nodded, hugging Alex slightly. "You know how much I love sucking your cock!" she added with a soft giggle, before letting go of Alex.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-09-2009

"Uhh....sir?" a man said, walking over. "We have a problem. There's a girl resisting and attacking humans here. An Angewomon."

"Great. Mind helping me tame this bitch?" Alex smiled, squeezing his two slaves' asses, and if they agreed walked off to find the Angewomon. When they did, they found her with two unconscious humans, and her glaring at Alex. "Die you monster!" she ordered, charging at him. "Defend me," Alex said to Ophanimon and Reanmon.

"Not...so fast." Ophanimon growled, shooting her arm forward and grabbing the other angel's neck before she reached Alex. "What are you doing? You are a slut, Angewomon. Your queen commands it." she spoke, sounding just as regal as before she was turned into a slut.

"I won't let anyone touch you, my dear Master." Refia stood in front of Alex, holding her arms out to the sides.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-09-2009

"Mistress, stop! You're Ophanimon! Our Queen! What about your lover, MangaAngemon? What would he say about this? You having sex and making love to a horrible man such as he!" the Angewomon yelled. "Ophanimon, Renamon. Teach this whore a lesson," Alex ordered. "I'll you for this, you bastard!" Angewomon yelled at him. "You'll die for this, you sick freak!"

"MagnaAngemon? He is deceased." Ophanimon shook her head as Renamon grabbed both of the angel's arms, holding her wrists behind her back. "Master is my new lover and husband, now. And you shall be one of his sluts." She then smirked, pinning Angewomon to the ground with the help of Renamon, spreading the disobedient angel's open, her arms secured behind her back by Ophanimon's weight.

"May I fuck her slutty pussy, Master?" Refia asked with a smirk, coming around in front of Alex, looking towards him. "I'll teach her to disobey you!"