Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-03-2009

Alex moaned as the last of the last of hi cum filled up his angel, and giving his two sluts time to rest, pushed them off. "That's a nice way to start the day. So ladies, hungry for some food? I want to take a walk around MY new temple, as well. Some stripper poles, a change of wardrobe for the girls here. The whole Digital world will be filled with sexy sluts like you two."

----------------

"Thank you Master," Mai moaned, feeling the vibrator please her pussy. "Ohh...Master, more. Fuck your little slut more, she doesn't want her old life anymore, only wants to be fucked by someone as amazing you, her Master," she moaned, wiggling her ass greatly.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-03-2009

"Mmmrrr, breakfast sounds good...Master..." Refia murred, pulling her cock out of Ophanimon's ass, before making it disappear, leaving her as a normal woman for now. "What does Master have for breakfast? His cum?" she asked with a smile, stroking Alex's cock while kneeling in front of him. "Master's cum is the best meal!"

-----------------

"Oh, I'll fuck her alright..." The dragon smirked, clamping the clit vibrator onto the girl's clitoris, before turning it on, making it vibrate rapidly against the sensitive pea-sized flesh nub. "But if she cums before Master, she'll pay a dire consequence!" He threatened, before pressing his cock against her tight asshole, and pushing forward, tearing her ass open as he thrust into it for the first time. "Aaahh....f-fuck! You're so fucking tight, slut!" he growled, gritting his teeth from the pleasure of breaking in a new asshole, pushing in deeper and deeper, Mai's ass bleeding from being stretched so wide.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-03-2009

"Heh, why not? You two have been good, so I'll be a good Master," Alex smiled and saw on the bed, and motioned them over. "Come and get your breakfast then."

-----------------

Mai let out a scream, and dug her nails into her hand, but her scream of pain was followed by a moan of pleasure. "Y-yes, Master! Your slave will not cum!" she said. "Not until her great Master does!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-03-2009

"Thank you, Master!" Refia smiled up at Alex, before bending down, her paw moving to the base of Alex's cock as she took the head into her mouth, and started to suckle expertly on it, knowing it was the most sensitive part of the penis. "Mmmrrr..."

And while she did that, Ophanimon laid by her, moving herself over so she could suck on Alex's balls, licking and rolling the two balls around in her mouth as she gently rubbed them with her lips, as well.

----------------

"That's what...grrrr...I like to hear!" Ereth growled in pleasure, forcefully shoving all of his cock up her ass, before starting to hump her hard and fast, pushing her body back and fourth with each of his thrusts, due to his size, and the power behind his draconic thrusting. "Ggraahhhh!! Your ass is fucking wonderful, slut!" he growled out, large amounts of precum already splashing Mai's anal walls.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-04-2009

"Good girls. Yes, very good," he smiled, petting their heads as they licked his cock. "Keep licking it, and Master will reward you with his cum."

--------------------

"Thank you, Master!" Mai screamed in return, growing wetter and wetter by the second, her juices dripping on the ground. "Please, Master, more! More!" she begged, her large breasts, rubbing against the ground as her arms weakened, and she screamed in pleasure.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-04-2009

"Please do...mmhh...Master...your slutty Digimon girls are very hungry for your cum..." Refia murred though the cock in her mouth, continuing to expertly suck it off, her belly growling slightly, despite having been filled with so much cum, the day before.

----------------

"Rrrhgh, I'll give you more than you can handle!" Ereth growled as he kept pounding Mai's tight asshole, his orgasm building up very quickly due to her tightness, one of his claws raising up, before slapping her asscheek hard. "F-Fuck! I'm cumming!" he roared as he buried his thick cock in her ass, starting to unload thick streams of semen into her ass, gushing up through her intestines and into her stomach, filling it up further.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-04-2009

"Then work for you meal," Alex ordered, his pre cum already leaking out for the two sluts. "If any of my pre cum drops on the ground, I expect you two to lick it right back up and swallow. And don't be afraid to pass it around with a hot kiss between you two."

-------------------------------------

Mai screamed out and came along with her Master, her cum falling to the ground below as she shook violently from the orgasm, and moaned in pleasure from its after effect and smiled as she felt the cum fill her body. "Thank you so much, Master...." she whispered.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-05-2009

"Mmmph, yesh, Mashter..." Ophanimon spoke, still suckling on his balls, her tongue still rolling them around as Refia's expert tongue lapped up any and all precum that flowed out, suckling his cock hard and fast.

----------------------------

"Grrrr....rrrrrhh...I'm not done yet...slut!" Ereth growled, holding his cock deep inside the girl's tight ass, as it continued to pour out seed, Mai's stomach starting to bloat and swell on the outside as she was over-filled with the hot liquid.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-05-2009

After a few minutes of licking and pleasing their Master, the two sluts were rewarded with a blast of cum from his large dick, which went into the air, and fell upon the ground, or the two sluts, or perhaps both. "You two know what to do, don't you?"

---------------

Mai nearly blacked out from the pleasure and just enjoyed herself, having a strange dreamlike state in her eyes. "Master...So...good...Fill slut up!" she begged as the cum filled, and overfilled her body.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-05-2009

Refia had swallowed half of his load, though, having been sucking on his cock, the other half in her mouth, bloating her cheeks. She gently grasped Ophanimon's shoulders and brought her up from sucking on the human's balls, before kissing her deeply, pushing the cum out into Ophanimon's mouth as they kissed in front of Alex.

--------------

"Oh yes...of course...!" Ereth smirked, squeezing his balls gently, unloading all that he could into Mai's body, before pulling his immense cock out, still dripping a bit of seed. "Now to keep it all inside you..." He added with a deep murr, getting up and walking over to the box, coming back with a nice-sized butt plug, shoving it into the girl's ass. "There we go. How does slut feel, hmm?"