Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-01-2009

"Scream, Ophanimon! Let us hear your cries!" Alex ordered as he reached for the angel's large breasts and squeezed and slapped them. "Let this whole temple, and everyone in it hear the screams of a slutty angel!"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-01-2009

(I edited my last post. Forgot Ereth's part.)

"Aaaahhh!" The angel screamed out, leaning her head back, both her holes clenching tight around the cocks filling them. "Fuck me! Fuck your slutty angel, Master!" she screamed out.

"Gladly..!" Refia smirked, gripping Ophanimon's hips tightly, before starting to thrust her hips back and fourth, moving the angel up and down with each thrust, effectively bouncing her up and down on Alex's cock as she fucked the angel's tight asshole.

Mai let out a muffled scream and feeling the hot cum rush down her throat suddenly came before her Master, and absentmindedly drank her Master's cum, still sucking on the dick after the cum had shot down her throat. When she finally got the chance to talk, she would cough a bit and look at her Master with a smile. "What next?"

-----------------

Alex moaned and squeezed the angel's two large tits, and two tentacles shot out of his back and slithered over to Refia. "Would my little slut like a gift for being good?" the human smiled, before shoving both dicks into her, one into her ass, and the other into her pussy, fucking her rapidly without mercy.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-01-2009

The big dragon grinned, pulling his shaft out of her mouth, still oozing a bit of his warm semen. "Master wants to play with his slut...go get the toys." He ordered, pointing over to a medium-sized cardboard box, labeled "TOYS".

---------------------

"Ooohh, thank you Master!" Refia moaned out blissfully as her pussy and ass were both abused by the tentacles, making them both clench tightly as she fucked Ophanimon's ass, keeping her focus to move the large angel up and down on Alex's cock as she fucked her.

"Yes Master," Mai obeyed, running off to the box and picking it up with some effort, and her breasts pushed slightly against it. She then came back to her Dragon Master and placed it on the ground before him and bowed, her large breasts jiggling. "What next?"

--------------------

Alex smiled and moved his hands down from Ophanimon's tits, to her ass and slapped it while Refia fucked it. "How do you like it, slut? Have you ever felt this good before? Do you ever think you'll go back to your old life before me?" he asked, slapping her ass as he and his slave fucked her in her pussy and ass, shooting pre cum into her body.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-02-2009

"Get on your hands and knees, bitch. And let me see that ass." Ereth commanded as he reached into the box, taking out a clit stimulator, and a vibrator.

-------------------------

"Ooohh, I love this, Master...I'll never leave my Master's side!" Ophanimon moaned, her mouth wide open as she moaned in bliss, her holes clenching around the two cocks filling them.

"Sshhhee's so tiiight..." Refia murred, continuing to fuck Ophanimon's ass, and move her up and down on Alex's cock, her precum flowing out into the angel's asshole.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-02-2009

"Of course, Master," Mai smiled and turned around and laid on the ground, and shook her large ass for the dragon. "Is Master pleased with his slave's ass?"

-----------------

"She is isn't she?" Alex moaned. "No matter how many times I fuck her body, this angel slut still remains so god damn tight!" he moaned, slapping her ass. "Same for you, Renamon. I love both of you so, and I promise to treat you both as the sluts you are!" he yelled, fucking his two whores.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-02-2009

"Oh yes, he is!" Ereth smirked, smacking Mai's ass hard, but not enough to hurt her much. "Slave has a nice ass, I'll admit." he added, before kneeling behind her, and sliding the vibrator into her pussy, turning it on once it was fully inside her.

----------------

"Mmraahhh...I love you too...Master!" Refia moaned, hugging herself closer to Ophanimon and thrusting harder, her orgasm coming up quickly from the angel's tight asshole, and from the tentacles filling her own holes.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 03-03-2009

"I'm close to the edge, my angel. Beg for us to cum inside you! Beg to filled with our cum," he ordered, as his tentacles hit their climax and shot cum into Refia's ass and pussy, filling her up, as he decided to do the same, moaning as he shot his cum into Opehnimon.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 03-03-2009

"Ohh, master...please fill up your slutty angel...aahhnn...with your hot cum!" Ophanimon moaned, before she felt Alex's cum shoot up into her pussy, filling her up quite nicely.

"Mmmggh, I'm cumming, too!" Refia growled, giving a few more humps into Ophanimon's asshole, before burying her cock in the tight hole, blowing her load of male-like cum into the angel's tight ass, while her own two holes clenched the tentacles, the vixen not wanting to waste a drop of Alex's seed.