Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 02-24-2009

"Do you?" Alex asked, petting Refia's face as she sucked his cock. "I don't believe that," he said as he decided to crack her open, shattering her will as three tentacles in her pussy, became four, each dick trying to fuck her the best, as three tentacles fucked her ass. "How about now?" he smiled, as the seven tentacles fucked her, while others played with her tits.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 02-24-2009

"Aaahh! Oh fuck!" The angel screamed out louder in lust and bliss as the cocks multiplied inside her, stretching out her holes even further, but the pleasure greatly overshadowed the pain, causing her to moan out loudly, still blushing heavily. "Fuck me..! Harder!!"

"Mmmmpphhfff...mmm..." Refia continued to murr happily as she sucked off Alex, suddenly taking his cock deep into her throat, and looking up at him with a lusty, needy look, fondling his balls with her furry paw.

"Same question. What about your role in the Digital World, Ophanimon?" Alex asked. He then looked at Refia and softly moaned and lightly slapped her cheek. "If you keep sucking my cock and acting like such a whore I'll cum right in your mouth. Do you want that, slut?"

"Mmmhh..." Refia nodded eagerly, starting to move her head back and fourth again, but only a few inches, so that her hot, soft throat massaged Alex's large cock.

"I...I don't know....just fuck me!" Ophanimon moaned, her lust having taken over her mind, the angel unable to think of anything other than having her holes filled and fucked.

Alex looked at Refia and patted her head, softly. "Little whore, once I cum in you, I'll be leaving to finish breaking my angel. Don't worry, my tentacles will be happy to play with you while I'm busy," he smiled. He then looked at Ophanimon and pulled out his tentacles, letting her rest. "Rest, angel, because you'll need it once my monster dick fucks your pussy."

"Aahh...mmmmm..." The angel panted as she was set down on the ground, not even caring to reach for her weapons, nor did she even think about it; too lost in lust to think of anything other than sex.

"Yhsm, Mshter..." Refia murred through the cock in her mouth, starting to suck it hard, her tongue firmly licking against the sensitive underside, the vixen wanting Alex to cum into her mouth and throat, her paw still fondling and rubbing his ballsack.

Alex responded well and came inside Refia's mouth, he then pushed her off of him and shot the remainder of his cum on her chest and face. He then looked at his angel, and smiled. "You want my cock? Beg!"

"Mmmmhhh..." Refia murred blissfully, gulping down Alex's cum as it flowed out, licking the rest off of her breasts and keeping it in her mouth for a few seconds before swallowing, loving the taste of her Master's cum. "So delicious..." she purred, nuzzling at Alex's cock, giving it soft licks.

Seeing the massive human cock in front of her, the angel turned over onto her belly, and got up on all fours, her large ass sticking out in the air. "Fuck me..Master...please..." she whimpered, using the word 'Master' after hearing Refia use it a lot.

Alex smiled and walked over and rubbed his cock against her pussy. "Oh? You want my cock in you? Fucking you? Well okay then. Scream whore!" he yelled and slammed his entire cock into her pussy and began fucking her. "Amazing! All those tentacles in you, and you're still so tight!" he moaned, and slapped her ass. "Like it slut?" he asked.

As he fucked her, his tentacles came out of his back and they moved over to Refia. Two became suckers and began sucking on her tits, while the other three went into her pussy, ass, and mouth, fucking her in all her holes.

"Aaahhh! Oh god Master!!" The large angel moaned out loudly as the big cock was forced into her abused pussy, which clenched tight, slicking up Alex's cock with her juices. "Mmmnnnhh....fuck me! Fuck your...slut!"

Refia murred happily as the tentacles sucked on her breasts, her paws moving over and grasping those tentacles, stroking them gently while she sucked on the tentacle in her mouth, licking at it too, eager to be filled and drink even more cum.