Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 02-23-2009

"How does she taste, Renamon? Like a true slut? I wouldn't be surprised," he chuckled as his tentacle continued to suck on her clit and his pet sucked his future pet's tits. He then allowed another tentacle to rub itself against the angel's pussy, before pushing its way in and fucking her pussy like a piston. "Now how do you feel, whore?"

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 02-23-2009

"Mmrr...she tastes delicious, Master." Refia answered, before continuing to suckle on the angel's perky nipples, squeezing her tits roughly, enjoying playing with the two huge breasts.

"Ooohhh...c-cut this out! Immediately!" Ophanimon protested, though her pussy was clenched around the tentacle inside it, the insides soaked with her warm juices.

"Why?" Alex asked. "You're all wet down there, and look at your nipples! You love being fucked in your own temple, on your own throne. Maybe after I turn you into my slave, I can keep all your servants as my slaves as well," he smiled as his tentacles sucked and fucked her pussy.

"NO!!" The angel roared, struggling within the grasp of the tentacles, but to no avail, her weapon too far out of her reach. Her pussy only dampened further from all the pleasure she was feeling, her juices soaking the tentacles, and oozing down to her ass, the trail of juices glistening in the light.

"You're so wet...Renamon, what do you think? Is this digimon not a whore?" he smiled as another tentacle moved to her asshole, rubbing itself against her butt, before pushing itself into her ass, going slow at first, but quickly went faster and began pounding her ass, doing the same for her pussy.

"Oh, she's a whore, Master." Refia giggled, firmly rubbing and massaging the two breasts in front of her, giving them hard squeezes. "I could smell her arousal before you even started fucking her!"

"Mmmggghh...stop it..." Ophanimon pleaded, though her body was obviously enjoying being raped, both her ass and pussy clenching around the tentacles inside them, her orgasm coming up fast, despite her attempts to hold it back.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 02-24-2009

"Be quiet, we're talking," Alex ordered the angel, and to keep her quiet, and to help break her, two more tentacles came forth, one going to her ass and the other her pussy. The left five tentacles doing her body, two in her ass, two in her pussy and one sucking her clit. "What do you think we should do with this temple after we break her, slut?" the human master then asked Refia, as he took off his pants behind her. "Maybe make all of her servants sluts? Maybe sell them? I'm not sure yet," he said, before forcing his erect dick into the vixen's pussy, fucking her from behind as she sucked Ophanimon's tits.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 02-24-2009

"Mmrrr...I say we sell them, Master....aahhh!" Refia moaned as she was suddenly penetrated once more, slightly relieving her arousal, her slick pussy walls clamping tight around Alex's dick. "Ahhh..fuck me, Master...fuck your horny slut..." she moaned, licking over both of Ophanimon's nipples with her rough tongue, her own breasts swinging back and fourth slightly from Alex's fucking.

"AAAHHH!!" The angel screamed out in bliss, her pussy clamping tight around the tentacles in it as a rush of juices gushed out of her pussy, soaking the tentacles in her pussy, and the two in her ass, below.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 02-24-2009

"Perhaps, but an entire temple of sex slaves sounds so delicious though!" Alex smiled as he fucked Refia. The tentacles responded well to being clamped and soaked by the juices. They suddenly came, going in deep as they could as they unleashed their cum into the angel. Stopping to unleash their loads, the tentacles then went back to fucking her ass and pussy.

"I thought you didn't like me? You attacked me, you acted like a stuck up bitch around me. You acted a lot like Ophanimon did, threatening, and insulting me. What do you have to say for yourself?" Alex asked as he grabbed Refia's tits and squeezed them and fucked her pussy faster and deeper.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 02-24-2009

"AAhhh...oh Master...I'm so sorry!" Refia moaned, the sudden deeper, faster fucking of her tight pussy only making her moan louder. "Punish your naughty slut...mmhhhh...Master!" she moaned, closing her eyes tightly as her pussy was pounded repeatedly.

"Aaahhh...ohhhh..." The large angel panted, blushing heavily, feeling Alex's hard thrusting, but she began to moan loudly once more as the tentacles resumed their fucking, the angel's lust and pleasure starting to cloud her mind, much like Refia's.