Digiartists' Domain Community!
Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) (/showthread.php?tid=8018)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - LordZero - 06-03-2009

"Asuna stop!" Alex ordered. "I can give you power, pleasure! Atleast give me a chance to talk!" he ordered, still trying to bind her, but it was obviously not going to hold her for long.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 06-03-2009

Nico herself was to scared and unsure of what to do, still desperately trying to free herself buy seeming to have no success 'What do I do?! What do I do?! What do I do?!'

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 06-08-2009

Asuna shook her head and yelled "I've seen what you have done to Nico and your own mother! I can not let this continue!" She screamed and ripped out of her binds and raised her fan up high to smash him.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - LordZero - 06-12-2009

Alex leapt back, and hit the wall, probably barely dodging the attack. He quickly used his tentacles to free Nico and screamed, "Nico! Protect your Master! Protect Alex! STOP HER!" he ordered.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 06-17-2009

Nico hated herself for it but she quickly stepped in between Alex and Asuna "Please...just...take his mother and run..." she pleaded, not daring to met any one's eyes as she did.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 06-21-2009

"No!" Asuna screamed, using her superior strength to launch Nico aside if she did not move. She raised her Fan then if she was not stopped, she would bring it down as hard as she could on Alex's face. Amy had fainted and lay groaning on the floor where she had been dropped.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 06-24-2009

Nico struggled to Alex's side and pulled him into her embrace "Alex? Alex?! Please speak to me!" she cried as she kept herself between him and Asuna.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 06-25-2009

The fan hit Alex, and the boy was hit to the ground. When Nico picked him up, he gave no response. It seemed the reign of this evil twisted boy, and the life of an innocent kind child, had both ended....

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 07-14-2009

Asuna looked like a wreck. She had never killed anyone before, and had never been raped or ever even been in this world. It was all taking a heavy toll on her as she stared in horror at her handy work. "I...I.." She gasped, her fan dropping to the ground as she backed away in panic at her own actions.

Then the door slammed and she was gone, running away down the street towards the park, not knowing where she was going but knowing that she could not stay there. Her stomach tensed and felt sick and her head spun even as she ran. She thought she would puke several times but instead just kept running and running, never looking back, to afraid that she would still see the apparently dead Alex and the grieving Nico over him.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 07-14-2009

((OOC: wow...where do we go from here?))

Nico continued to sob uncontrolably as she cadled her appearently dead lover.