Digiartists' Domain Community!
Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) (/showthread.php?tid=8018)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 03-18-2009

"No I think I'll save lethal force as a last resort, but I will do what I can to force your powers out in defense, starting with this!" Nico said as the arms began stripping Asuna leaving her bare beore the older woman.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 03-20-2009

((OOC: Couldn't semy post...))

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 03-20-2009

Weighing her options briefly, Amy realized that what had just happened had been one of the most embarrassing moments of her life, and she knew this crazed man would not stop. She had already had her tubes tide, wanting to make sure that she had no others aside from Alex and so being raped was not as risky as it normally was. "P-Please fuck my pussy master." She said silently, trying to make it so no one overheard though it was clear she was serious, at least, in a sense.

--------

Asuna struggled hard against the arms as they disrobed her, becoming increasingly frantic and embarrassed as more and more of her clothes were taken. "Nico stop! I dont wan this!" She yelled as she pulled as hard as she could against one of the arms, nearly tearing it off the bed with her Asuna strength. When at last she was naked she blushed hard and crossed her legs as best she could, trying hard to cover herself. "Please stop, I dont care what my power is, I dont want to find out like this!" She pleaded, her supple young body bare for the taking, her flawless skin and nearly C cup breasts, rosy nipples, she was so fresh and unused, a virgin for sure. What happened next was up to Nico.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 03-21-2009

"I'm sorry, what was that? I can't here you," Alex teased. "You have to talk louder, if I'm suppose to here you, baby. Now, let's try again. What do you want to do?" the son asked, kissing his mother's neck and licking it and leaving red marks on her, waiting for her answer.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 03-21-2009

Nico ignored her pleas as more hands rose to keep her down "It's for your own good...if you stay here worse will come." and with that the arms set to work teasing her young body, playing with her tits and rubbing her pussy, it wouldn't long now that she had this fear to motivate her.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 03-22-2009

Amy blushed even harder and whimpered softly. She could not bring herself to say it again and simply sat there trembling as he licked her skin and left hickeys on her otherwise flawless complexion. She was helpless and her fear was suffocating, she had never been raped before.

--------

Asuna struggled desperately now more than ever. "Stop! Stop it Nico!" She screamed as the arms began to find her most intimate areas. She had been in more than one nude bind in her world, but she had never actually been touched like this before. The closest she had ever gotten to this was a very similar scenario involving some tickling arms, but they had not touched her like this. She shuddered and tears collected in her eyes and her embarrassment reached whole new levels. Her pussy and nipples slowly began to respond as Asuna sniffed back some tears and begged Nico to stop once more.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 03-22-2009

"Oh don't be so sad, Amy. I love you. I've been watching you for so long, and you are beautiful. Nothing would make me happier, than to save you sucking my cock and have sex with you. To have you on a bed, begging for more as I fuck you without mercy, hearing you cry out for more of my cock," Alex whispered. "I love you...Mommy."

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 03-23-2009

Amy's blood ran cold as she heard the last words and recognized the voice. "Alex?" She asked feebly as all around her went dark and she fainted from the sheer shock of it.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 03-23-2009

"Hmm....Didn't see that coming," Alex chuckled as he petted Amy's unconscious body. "So cute," he added, kissing her cheek. He then looked around and thought about taking her out to the car, but deciding it would be weird for a kid to carry his own mother to the car. So I guess I'll wait, he thought and smiled and cuddled up to his mother, hugging her waist and rubbing her breasts with his head, digging his head into her orbs.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 03-23-2009

Nico growled as nothing happened even when she was doing such things to Asuna 'Maybe I should threaten her' she thought as she created more arms grabe the girl "I could just toss you out the window and hope for the best."