Digiartists' Domain Community!
Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) (/showthread.php?tid=8018)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 03-08-2009

Asuna looked at her and shrugged. Eat it was eat it right She ate the smallish fruit in one but and her stomach groaned in protest. "Oh...I dont feel so...so good." She said suddenly. "What was that fruit? Was it poison?" she asked as she stroked her stomach, which still let out the occasional growl.

--------

"A movie would be nice." Amy said, smiling, happy her son was finally happy to spend some time with her. "Do you know any movies?" She asked. IF he did not then she had a movie she wanted to watch, and after that she would ask if it was really OK to leave the girls alone. After Alex said yes (I doubt he would say no) She would take them to the nearby cinema. (Unless something happens while she is talking, getting ready, or driving the car)

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 03-08-2009

Alex allowed his mother to decide the film, and the drive there went without a hitch. When they got there, Alex held his mother's hand and decided to take that moment as they exited the car to hug her, feeling her chest against his. "Sorry, if I scared ya mom. I just can't help but feel I owed that to you."

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 03-08-2009

((The page didn't show up for me, so I had to post a message to make it appear. It happens on my computer sometimes))

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 03-08-2009

(Ah, OK)

Amy blushed a little and hugged her son back. "Oh sweety, its OK, its perfectly OK, Im sorry I was difficult. Now how about we go watch that movie huh?" She said with a beautiful smile. It was hardly a wonder why so many men hit on Alex's mom, she was gorgeous and cute at the same time.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 03-08-2009

Nico looked up and gasped at the sight "OH SHIT!" he cursed as se pulled Asuna into a hug "I'm s so so sorry....I'm so sorry..." she repate realizing that he h ruinedthe poor girls life.

"Sure," Alex smiled and hugged her again, before kissing her cheek. "Just be careful, mom. With a body like yours, people will be going after you."

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 03-09-2009

"What?! Whats happening?!" Asuna asked, suddenly very very afraid. "Is it poison?! Im I going to die?!" She asked, pushing Nico away, frightened out of her mind.

-----------

Amy blushed softly hit him on the top of his head. "Well you dont need to worry about my body." She said sternly before smiling. "Now lets go see our movie!" She said happily as she began to walk out of the parking lot towards the theater.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 03-09-2009

Alex followed, slightly behind and his eyes stared down at Amy's ass, allowing her to lead only so he could admire her. "Coming mom!" he said, following her into the theater. "Hey, mom, I'll meet you in the movie room, I gotta go to the bathroom," he said, after purchasing and taking his ticket and quickly running off. "Don't wait up!"

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 03-09-2009

Nico tried to calm down and explain what was happening "Not poisoned, cursed...and no you won't die, it's just...well...I hope you didn't lke to swim.."

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 03-09-2009

"Why?! Whats happening to me?!" Asuna asked, till very scared. "Please, explain it to me, I dont understand....cursed?" Asuna waited and tried calming down, taking deep breathes.

-----------

Amy went ahead and sat down in the theater, waiting for her son to return.