Digiartists' Domain Community!
(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion (/showthread.php?tid=7989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Maero - 03-16-2009

"Aww, I know our right but you have to admit that any were is cute when they submit." She said petting her head and hugging him against her. "I will let this pass, but your, or rather the pup here, is on thin ice." Venra warned as he stroked her helpless meal's pussy. "Now then, I want you to lick all the sauce off her trembling little body." Venra said as she moved the plate over to Blue. "Lick it all off." She teased as she made a mental command to another vampire.

the girl whimpered and closed her eyes but waited, knowing that being licked all over her body was a small price to pay for her life, as small as it was. Luna could not help but blush and look away, her trained mind finding Venra's mind games as an extreme turn on, her exposed pussy already leaking juices. Angela whimpered softly and licked her mistress's hand before asking "C-Can we go back to the room? Im feeling sleepy mistress and we only have a few more hours of night left." She ignored her still empty stomach, she just wanted to leave and not watch as Blue was forced to molest the young, innocent girls body for her own life.

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Salem A. Delgado - 03-16-2009

Lulu thought for a moment beforeshaking her head "Not yet, yo need tobe fed and I wana watch this show." Lulu said as she had a servent bring a bowl of expensive looking dog food.

Blue nodded at the comand glad tht his was the worst she had planned. Leaning forward he began licking the girls body starting with her back moving to cover more and more o her body, licking clean every nook and cranny of her body trying not to thkabot the flavors as he did.

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Maero - 03-16-2009

Angela whimpered and looked down at the food bowl and then looked at her mistress with big puppy eyes. "C-Can..Can you let me down mistress? I cant reach my food." She said softly, looking back down at the food. She was, despite wanting to leave, really hungry, and the dog food smelled great to an empty stomach.

Meanwhile the were girl whimpered and moaned as her body was licked clean by Blue's rough tongue. After awhile, she was licked clean, but Venra knew this would not be the end of her fun. But still, she needed to eat something..."You, slut." She said looking down at Luna. Luna looked up and said "Yes mistress? IS there something you desire?" She smiled and nodded. "Stand, I need to feed." Luna paled a little but did as she was told and stood up, allowing the vampiress to wrap her arms around her and sink her teeth into her delicate throat, sucking large amounts of blood from her.

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Salem A. Delgado - 03-17-2009

Blue stared in horror, he as terrified that he had put Luna in danger by saving the other girl.

Lulu sighed as she let Angel down to enjoy her dinner "Aww, isn't that sweet? She so willingly gives her blood to he mistress. Isn't she one of your fav pets or something?" she asked curious to see the girls fate, 'It would be a shame to lose thaone, she's beenso useful...'

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Maero - 03-17-2009

Venra did not respond and easily sucked away a full half of the poor woman's blood. She then let Luna fall to the ground, where a vampire servant caught her. "She wont die." Venra said as she licked her lips. "But I get my blood one way or another. Now Blue, Im feeling tired, I might go to sleep a little early tonight so let us be off. Take our new little friend as well unless you want to leave her here for the chief to eat. Oh and you can have the steak." She then turned to Lulu and smiled sweetly. "Good day Lulu, I hope we can spend more time together tomorrow night."

Angela ate the food quickly as she transformed just a bit and gulped it down with animal like manners. She ate all she could, though it was no surprise that she was still hungry, werewolves needed to eat allot after all and tonight's meal had fed almost no one but the vampires. After she finished her food she waited for her mistress to do something as Venra and her weres, plus one vampire carrying Luna and (unless Blue left her) one trembling child were chained to a plate.

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Salem A. Delgado - 03-18-2009

Blue sighed in relief when he heard that Luna would live and grabbed the steak as well as the girl. Eating a he walked he followed close behind the vampire carrying Luna, not trusting any of the leeches alone with her.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I hope so Venra baby." Lulu said as she waited until Angela was done eating before she rose and began to walk back to her room "Come before I decide to punish you."

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Maero - 03-18-2009

The small threat sent pulses of fear through Angela's mind and she quickly fallowed behind her mistress with a single soft whimper born of her anxiety. She had not idea when she would be punished next, or with what, or if she would wake up to find herself as a fur coat. "Mistress...just so I know...did I preform well at dinner?" Angela was sincere in her question since she had seen the other woman, Venra's female pet were, sitting differently and stay completely silent throughout the whole ordeal until she was called upon. Was that how Lulu wanted her to act? To sit? She wanted to know, she wanted to know how to avoid the snake, the hole, the skinning. She was scared, and alone, completely at Lulu's mercy, and worst of all, she knew it.

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Salem A. Delgado - 03-20-2009

"You behaved vey nicely, unlike Venra baby I find it dull for my pets to be perfectly still though that doesn't mean you can go about as you wish." Lulu repias she entered her room and found the human girl on her bed "Now there's this little matter to attend to..."

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Maero - 03-20-2009

They were led back to the main bed room and then through a back door. this door led down and down and down bellow the mansion until at last they reached what looked like a dungeon. There were tons of cages, all made of silver, rusted as it was, and covered in sharp points. "Im feeling rather sleepy this night." Venra said when they reached it. "I know its Vain, but I will take my nap early to this night. And so I will put my puppies to bed." She said almost sweetly as the other vampire carried the weakened Luna into her cage, securing her collar to the wall so that she was given only five feet to wander. Next Venra looked at Blue and said "You may unchain her." She said, referring to the young and trembling were on the plate.

-------------

The human girl squirmed and struggled, her hands and feet bound so that she could do little more than wiggle and worm about the soft covers, though she froze when she saw Lulu. Next to her lay the dead boy, brought to her quarters as she had ordered. The girl had managed to scout away from the corpse while she was there but had done little else, and now that Lulu was there she knew that any chances of escape she may have found were at an end.

"P-Please miss vampire.." the scarred little girl said through her tears and fears, quite an achievement for a human, particularly one so young. "Please dont...dont eat me..." Angela was shaken by this and looked at Lulu, wondering if she would have mercy and what her "mercy" would mean for the poor human.

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Salem A. Delgado - 03-21-2009

"I promised the boy I wouldn't that I assure you, and I'll even wipe your memories of this night jst to be kind." as she sat on the bed and pulled the girl unbarebly close "But from this day forth, you belong to me understand?"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blue quickly broke the chains and freed the girl all while watching Venra closely "And where do we sleep?" Blue asked refering to himsel and the newest were.