Digiartists' Domain Community!
Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN (/showthread.php?tid=7954)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - MagusKnight - 03-18-2009

Rellia looked at the door oddly, then she took the remote and paused the movie. Derek Zoolander had just recieved help from Hansel (if you've seen the movie you'll know why I mentioned that)
----
(She sure likes cussing...) Kain stuck another finger into her anus, feeling his penis grow stiff he grew closer to her, so that she can feel it.

RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - CloneWarrior - 03-18-2009

OOC: Never seen Zoolander, mind explaining?

BIC:

Lex continued to masturbate, steadily speeding up while dropping his jeans, his blue plaid boxers still in place. (Shit, I hope she can't hear me...)

--------------------------------------

Meg screamed as she felt Kain's finger pentrate her ass, but calmed down as it began feeling better. "Oh yeah... That's good..." She felt his member rub against her pussy through his boxers.

"Could you...*moan*...take those off?" She continued to pant and moan as she was fingered, her juices having now pooled underneath the two of them.

RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - MagusKnight - 03-20-2009

OOC: Then wait and see.
IC:

"Maybe I should go check on him..." she went up to the bathroom door and knocked. "Hey! Lex are you okay?" she waited outside for an answer, then heard a grunt. (what... was that..?)
----
Kain took everything outside of her, then pulled down his boxers. "Enjoy" he shoved his cock far into her vagina. "Feel good?" he toyed with her rim, opened it up with both hands and sticking it lightly inside every so often.

RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - CloneWarrior - 03-20-2009

Lex felt his orgasm build up as his balls tightened. (Here it comes!) His eyes opened wide as he heard Rellia's footsteps outside the door. (Gotta finish quick!) He sped up.

----------------------------------------------------------

Meg screamed in pleasure as she felt kain's meat inside her. "Oh fuck yeah!!" She pressed her face against his and stuck her tongue in his mouth, then pushed herself up against him.

She continued to moan as her ass was fingered. "Oh god..."

RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - MagusKnight - 03-20-2009

"Hey! What are you doing in there!?" she opened the door quickly and stared surprised "I..." she blushed crimson and closed the door quickly, running to her bed. "I knew I should have... I... ugh..."
--
He swirled his tongue around hers, rubbing it using his. Then, he stuck 3 fingers into her butt, beginning up pump both his penis and fingers in and out at a very fast pace.

RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - CloneWarrior - 03-21-2009

Lex came just as Rellia peeked in. 'Oh fuck!" He tried to pull his pants up over his dick, but tripped, falling on the floor with his dick straight up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meg screamed in ecstacy, now pushing her breasts up against Kain's chest. She felt her orgasm build up as his dick pushed through her pussy. 'Fuck me haaaarder!!!"

RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - MagusKnight - 03-21-2009

Rellia is still looking down at her bed now wet with tears.
----
Kain smirked "Gladly" he stuck his fist into her anus quickly and strode his cock up so far he hit her back wall.

Lex sat up and looked down at his limp member. (Shit, she just saw me jacking...) He realized his jeans were ripped from the fall and left them on the floor. He tucked his dick back into his boxers and left the bathroom.

"Um, Rellia?" He saw her crying and headed toward the bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Meg screamed even louder as she was pentrated like never before. She humped herself hard against his cock and let out one long final moan as she came and her juices flooded out onto his member.

RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - MagusKnight - 03-21-2009

"H-hi... Lex..." she looked pitifully at him and then noticed he was in his boxers, after noticing she blushed crimson and looked down again. "S-sorry for that..."
----
Kain smiled at the sight. "I'm glad I could please such a beautiful princess." he came into her next and quickly he felt the mixed cum slide down his penis. Afterwards, he took out his fist, after realizing he accidentally opened it wide when he came.

Lex was turning a deep shade of red. "Uh, it's okay... I really shouldn't have been doing that Rellia..." He tried to think of a way to apologize.

--------------------------------------------------

Meg fell to the sidewalk, landing in the puddle of cum and juice. "Oh fuck....that was...great..." She fell onto her back and tried to catch her breath.

She could feel the magic starting to flow back into her. (Hmm, I wonder what it looks like when he gets recharged?)

OOC: And make it sexual! XP