Digiartists' Domain Community!
Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN (/showthread.php?tid=7954)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - CloneWarrior - 04-04-2009

OOC: I suppose I'll be a little more creative than Rav...

BIC:

"Ohhhh, my head..." Meg put her hand on her forehead and sat up, looking around. "The bathroom? Wait, so then that was all a dream?" She slowly stood up and looked out the open window. (That's right... That worm thing hit me in the head, then what happened?)

She looked down, and realized she still wasn't wearing any underwear, but now, her skirt was torn and she was soaked in what looked like gray cum. "That thing just raped me?!!" She quickly cleaned the mess and headed back to her room. (He's going to be in for some pain tomorrow...)

RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - MagusKnight - 04-04-2009

As the sun was rising Rellia looked at the boy she thinks she might be crushing very badly on. "L-Lex?" she meeped. (Oh right... last night...) She shook Lex lightly and tiredly said, "Wake up... it's almost time for school..."
----
As the sun was rising Kain wiped the sweat from his brow. "So, Midgard, what exactly did you do to her, anyways?" The dragon responded and Kain looked at him shocked. "You did WHAT!?" (Oh christ she is going to KILL me!!) "Damn... you horny dragon..." he mumbled. "I better go wake up Reimi, it's almost time for school..." he thought aloud and went inside.
---
Reimi woke up like an angel, spread her arms out and yawned loudly. "It's finally time for schoool!" she sung and jumped out of bed, taking her clothes off. Kain walked in as she was about to pull down her panties. "Oh god! Reimi!" he yelled and slammed the door, Reimi was blushing. "Lock the door before you start changing clothes..." he walked off and turned on the shower. Reimi sighed, "At least I shower at night and after school..."

RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - The Big Bad Rav - 04-04-2009

Greg woke up with a slow start, groaning hard with chagrin after that wicked dream. He was pissed that it interrupted what was to be a good night's sleep. Damn that he thought. "School time, again..."

------------------

The sun rose up high as Joanna wore her push up bra to further emphasize her bust, if it really needs more emphasizing! She had a load of recharging last night, thanks in part to her hand, but it was good enough, for now.

"I should be able to get some during school in no time."

RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - CloneWarrior - 04-05-2009

Lex half-opened his eyes, seeing Rellia's breasts above him. He jumped up, his face turning crimson. "What happened?! Where am I?" He covered his limp member and looked around before last night registered for him. "Oh shit! We did it, didn't we?!" He picked up his boxers and put them back on, before heading back to the bathroom for his pants.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Meg rose out of bed, her vagina still aching from the dragon rape last night. She headed for her closet and quickly dressed in a bra, dark green t-shirt and jeans, then ran downstairs.

(Kain better be ready for payback.) She raced out the door and down the street, before reaching his house and punding on the door.

RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - MagusKnight - 04-06-2009

Rellia giggled and blushed as Lex went to get his boxers. (Do I... love him?) She pushed the thought out of her mind and followed him. "Let's take a shower" she smirked. "Please?" she pleaded as she gave him her puppy dog eyes.
----
Kain got dressed quickly and opened the door. "Hel--- OH SHIT!" he yelled in surprise. "Look... I just told him to do whatever! I had no clue he was going to rape you!"
----
Reimi came downstairs and hid to eavesdrop on her brother groveling, she giggled quietly at the thought.
----
OOC: This was a BITCH to write on my PSP!!!

RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - CloneWarrior - 04-06-2009

OOC: Lex's already wearing his boxers, he's going to get his pants... :D

BIC:

Lex stopped at the toilet and put the seat up, taking his dick out from his fly. As he began to let out a yellow stream he turned to see Rellia standing naked at the doorway. He blushed harder and put his hand in front of his dick.

"Um...Sure...If you really want to..." His dick was still pretty cold and it felt like he was pissing ice water.

----------------------------------------------

Meg swiftly slapped Kain across the cheek. "Right! Likely story!" She slammed her foot onto his, then stepped inside. "Now where is that little bastard?!!" She began to look around, moving close to Remi's hiding place.

OOC: I know.
Rellia started up the shower and moved Lex's hand, then sat on his penis, forcing it in her anus. "Well then stop peeing and let's go." she smirked.
----
Kain snapped and the dragon flew downstairs. "MIDGARD! You can pay for raping this beautiful lady." He winked at her. "Don't kill him though... just brutally beat." Kain joked.
----
At first Reimi thought her brother was crazy when he told her about magic... now she was yipping loudly with the excitement of having powers.

RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - CloneWarrior - 04-06-2009

Lex turned a deep red as he felt his stream splash against Rellia's behind. "Uh, Rellia, you're getting my piss all over you..." He groaned as he realized it was splashing against his boxers. When he finished his stream, which was now a yellow puddle on the floor, Lex slowly lifted Rellia's naked form off his member, and dropped his bxoers again.

"Now, a shower then?" He grasped Rellia by the breasts and led her over the the shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Meg held up her hands, conjuring a large ball of water that grew spikes around the sides, then grasped it by a liquid chainlink and began to swing it around. She let go and it smashed right into Midgard's face, sending him flying back into Reimi's hiding spot.

"That's what you get for fucking around with me, Pervert!!!!" She turned back to Kain. "So, now that that's done...I don't suppose you have any free time before school?" She was already horny again and in a second had Kain's pants around his knees, his boxers in view now.

OOC: I don't mean to start a whole sex scene here. I just want to see how Reimi reacts.

RE: Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN - The Big Bad Rav - 04-06-2009

Greg started eating his cereal when he hears a loud crashing sound outside. But, he's still so tired that he ignores it all and continues his breakfast.

"Must be construction..."

Rellia giggled and held onto Lex, half hugging him. "Okay... now let's clean this pee off of us." she said with a smirk.
----
"Oh... of course..." he said smiling and rubbing her crotch, he quickly pulled down her jeans and moved aside her panties, sticking his dick inside without removing the panties. "Oh... you feel a lot less tight... damn that dragon really hammered you..." he murmured with a great bit of disappointment.
---
Reimi looked and blushed, she didn't know why though, she could just feel this heat on her face. "What are they doing...?" she stepped out and asked again. "Bro? What are you doing??" she inquired loudly, blushing and wetting her skirt without noticing. "R-Reimi!?" he said shocked. "S-sis... this is that..." he gulped. "That... sex thing I mentioned earlier..." he meeped out. "It is?" Reimi looked at him confused and ignorant, only half understanding.