Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 10-13-2008

Amy smiled warmly and moaned softly in his embrace. As he rubbed her back, he could feel the scars of her slavery under her fur. So abused and mistreated, and yet she was not bitter or mean. How could some one do such a thing to such a gentle creature? Amy snuggled in a little tighter with him and drifted off into blissful sleep, knowing that at long last she was safe and loved.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 10-13-2008

"Mmm...good night...my love...Amy..." The avian softly whispered, stroking his claw across Amy's head ever so gently; his member soft and back inside it's sheath by now. "See you...in a while..." he added, the fatigue from what had happened minutes ago starting to kick in as he closed his eyes, and drift off into a peaceful sleep with his new lover.

The next morning, Amy woke up rather early, still in the loving embrace of the sleeping Ocax. She smiled and stroked her face and kissed him gently. She then looked down untangled hersefl and slowly crept down to his crotch. She then began to softly lick his sheath as he slept. She knew just how to get it excited and slowly continued to pleasure him.

"Mmmhgnnn..." The avian gave a soft grunt and a murr in his sleep, the teasing licks to his feathery sheath causing his member to slip free and slowly erect in front of the vixen's eyes; getting longer and harder as it grew more erect.

Amy smiled as she saw his member slip out and took it gently between her breasts and began to lick and suck the head as she moved her breasts up and down on the huge shaft. She had lived with her master long enough to know that the best way for a male to wake up in the morning was with his morning wood being attended to.

"Mmmghhh...!" Ocax gave a louder murr as his shaft hit a full erection, throbbing in time with his quickening heartbeat as it was tit-fucked and suckled on. His eyes slowly opened to see Amy tending to his raging erection. "Hmmh? Amy??" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes as he saw Amy suckling on his shaft, unable to keep from murring loudly, her mouth and breasts extremely pleasurable to his sensitive avian penis.

"Just relaxe master." She said as she licked his penis. "Let me take care of this." She said smiling before returning to her work. She was really good at it to, knowing just how fast to go to make it reach optimum pleasure. She moaned a little as her breasts were aroused, loving the feeling of pleasuring her loved one. "I will do this for you when ever you want." She said, going faster and faster.

"Mmmghhh b-but Amy...aaahhh...!" He laid back and moaned, the pleasure nearly too much for him to speak; already feeling an orgasm coming up from the expert oral he was receiving. "Ooohh, godsss...Amy...! You're good...at this!" He moaned as his cock twitched, releasing pre into Amy's awaiting mouth.

Amy licked it all up and swallowed it with out any hestation and smiled. "I have to be, its theo only thing I am good at." She said, repeating the words of her master. She continued with out ceasing or slowing and said "Cum for me Ocax." She said in her most seductive voice. This was often how she got breakfast so she was good at it.

"Aaahh...mmmrrhh!!" Ocax did just that, bucking his shaft up into Amy's mouth as his orgasm let loose; unloading another fresh stream of semen into the hungry vixen's maw. "Amy!!! I'm cumming!" he moaned, cock throbbing and twitching as it unloaded his seed.