Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 03-27-2009

"Heheh, no problem. What is your name, little girl?" Ocax asked, stroking his talon softly over the girl's head. "I can call your parents, and tell them to come pick you up, okay?"

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 03-27-2009

"M-My name is Rhona." She cried softly, purring a little as he stroked her head. She then blushed and backed away suddenly, covering herself as best she could. "Um...I dont suppose you have any clothes for me...do you?" She remembered now that in normal society she was not supposed to be butt naked and felt horribly shamed at hugging a man she didnt know as such.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 03-27-2009

"Of course." The bird nodded, walking over to the closet and reaching in, taking out a full suit of clothing from the hanger, along with a fresh pair of panties, socks, and a "one-size-fits-all" bra. "Here you go, Rhona." he added, handing her the clothes in a neatly-folded pile.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 03-28-2009

Rhona smiled and quickly dressed herself, happy to be clothes once more. "thank you so much!" She said again as she stood nervously before him. "Ah screw it." She said as she jumped forward and hugged him again. "I cant ever repay you for what you did, thank you so much!" She said through her tears as she planted a kiss on his cheek, still blushing but not ashamed. She was entitled to give her savior a hug after all.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 03-28-2009

"Heh, it's just my job, Rhona." Ocax smiled, kissing her cheek gently, while rubbing her back with his talons. "Do you want me to call your parents? I'm sure they're worried sick about you."

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 03-29-2009

"Yes Please!" She said excitedly, tears forming in her eyes. She was finally going to go home, it was all the small cat girl had prayed for ever since her capture. Although her phone call was important, Ocax would have to call in to report his mission details. Leena had a much, much larger operation than they had first thought, and was probably even know making plans to move herself and her slaves to a more secure location. Aside from that, he had to find out if people would be by to pick up Naomi, and the target, not to mention what to do with Amy since he had not even reported her survival yet.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 04-01-2009

(bump)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 04-01-2009

OOC: Bump? You could have just reminded me, silly.

IC:

"Alright, I'll call your parents right away, and they'll come pick you up." The avian gently rubbed her head, leading her out of the room and closing the door behind him, heading over to the kitchen. "Are you hungry?"

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 04-04-2009

(lol, thought I was being subtle)

The small cat girl nodded her head enthusiastically. "D-Do you have any fish?" She asked with a blush, understanding the huge stereotype she was enforcing, but all she had eaten for the past several weeks was slave food, which was not made for its taste and texture. The hungry looking cat slave looked at Ocax with shining eyes, licking her lips cutely at the thought of a little fish in her tummy.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 04-04-2009

"I've got frozen fish fillets in the freezer, if that will do." Ocax answered, gently massaging her shoulders as they walked into the kitchen where Amy was. "Does that sound okay, Rhona?"