Digiartists' Domain Community!
Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 02-26-2009

"I'm going to free the person I came here for, that's what!" Ocax answered as he ran, seeing only five girls running after him now. Perfect. he thought with a grin, running up the stairs on the right side now, heading towards where the head mistress was. He ran up the stairs and then down another hallway, until he saw the large door leading to the mistress' room, and giving it a few hard knocks, before darting into the empty room on the left. If all goes well, she should open the door to a stampede of horny slaves!

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 02-26-2009

All did not go well though as all the slaves stopped and turned pale at the sight of the door. The door slowly opened to reveal the mistress, looking furious at being disturbed. "What?! What do you want slaves?!" She growled furiously. The slaves all dropped to their hands and knees and whimpered before her, none of them answering, none of them knowing the answer at all. Naomi was also shaking like the rest of them and had to bite her lip to stay quiet. Ocax had led them to the lair of a creature they feared more than death itself, and no amount of drugs would make them simply charge into the forbidden room.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 02-27-2009

C'mon...do something! Ocax thought, hiding around the corner in the room, still holding Naomi in his arms, sweating nervously. I'll wait and see what she does... he thought, his mind racing as he thought up of a plan.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 02-28-2009

"Well?! Who let you bitches loose?!" Leena demanded, holding a wicked whip tightly. "I swear one of you will die if no one says anything!" She roared, making all the slaves whimper and shake. But none of them, not even the broken ones betrayed Ocax to her. "W-We're horny mistres-Ugh!" Said the small cat girl, but she was cut short as the whip struck out and lashed itself around her neck. "I dont need to know that you dumb bitch! Guards!" She called, but almost all the guards were busy with the massive orgy happening out in the main hall, more joining than leaving. "Damn it! All of you are going to be severely punished!" She shouted, pulling on the whip and choking the poor cat girl even more. "P-Please...mis...tress..." She gasped, but Leena simply pulled on the whip harder. "All of you go back to the room and await my arrival. If even one of you is not there then all of you will face the bucker for a whole day and the one caught outside of the room will be taken in as my personal pain slut for a week! Go get!" She yelled, and all the slaves got up and turned around, running back the way they came, there fear to great. All but the cat girl, who was still on the ground, choking from the whip. "Mi...stress...I..going to...die..." She gasped feebly, tears streaming out of her eyes as she lost strength and began to go limp. "Oh you wont die my little pussy cat, I will make sure of it. But your going to wish you had!" She said as she dragged the girl away in the room and shut the door.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 03-01-2009

"Guess I'm waiting here, then..." Ocax sighed and set Naomi down on the bed nearby, before sitting down next to her. "I was hoping that the girls would go inside, but I guess now I'm waiting for the mistress to leave her room." he explained, gently stroking Naomi's side.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 03-02-2009

"B-But...she wont leave until morning...can we really just leave that girl in there like that?" She shuddered as her side was stroked and looked up at Ocax with large, innocent eyes. She cuddled up closer to him and licked his hand softly. "Im sorry." She said after the first lick. "I cant help showing affection....your the first person that has ever come for us..."

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 03-02-2009

"Well she said she would be going to get the other slaves, right?" The bird replied, continuing to gently stroke the girl, trying to comfort her. "And of course I'd come for you...it's my job to save slaves. I would free every slave in this mansion, if it weren't for the high security."

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 03-02-2009

Naomi smiled timidly and put her head on his lap and curled up into him. "Thank you...Thank you so much master." She said softly as she closed her eyes for at least a little rest. If Ocax did nothing else, then four hours would pass before the Mistress left her room, leaving the door slightly open so that the sound proof seal was broke, allowing Ocax to her some soft sobs and moaning.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Erethzium - 03-02-2009

"I'm not your master..." The bird shook his head, continuing to gently stroke Naomi's side. "Call me...Ocax." he added, laying down as well, looking up towards the ceiling.

RE: Darkness to light (Silver/AWL) - Maero - 03-03-2009

Naomi lay her head against him softly, her warm body pressing against his as she lay next to him. "Ocax...thank you..." She fell asleep soon afterward, missing when the mistress left, leaving the door open.